Yet Another Biden Lie

For all the hate for Trump better believe people will be watching every movement by the Furor with his fence around DC.

You're the reason schools won't educate our kids.

Why is that? Please tell me.
And yes
I want exact details.

Your denial of both science and the educational needs of children is enabling the corrupt teachers' unions to keep schools closed despite widespread scientific agreement that they are safe to open, and the fact that every other country in the world has long since reopened their schools.

Your denial of both science and the educational needs of children is enabling the corrupt teachers' unions to keep schools closed despite widespread scientific agreement that they are safe to open, and the fact that every other country in the world has long since reopened their schools.

Oh c'mon man. I'm guessing to evaluate your marvin martian intellect. Is Very questionable.
That said. I'm a teacher of 36 years.
To you, that may mean less. You might have a different opinion of Public School Teachers. SFU/

W/O all the facts, you make claims. False Claims.
My school is open K-5, 6-8 start Feb 22.
In the meanwhile,
all homeless students, K-12, special needs student, have actually been bussed to school and have been given FTF instruction.

I'm now guessing you are looking up FTF. Yup.

So, waiting for your next ignorant response. 3....2....1....go

Missed goal?
Outrageous lie. Like your $2,000 we were supposed to immediately get.
What is YOUR point Weatherman2020 on this 1400 or 2000 stimulus?

I will answer first/

I could care less.
The money should NOT be given to me, either under trump which i got, or under proposed Biden amount.
My "Family grosses over 160K" per year.
Should We receive the benefit, since our AJI is less than 125K???????

You tell me.

Forum List

Back