If Trickle Down Economics doesn't work, then how do you explain the love for Stimulus?

You posted that Hoover was slow to provide direct assistance. He provided one.
I think Hoover deserves a little credit for some humanitarian relief

It was less than FDR but in the end government could not fix the problem which what the people really needed

@@@@@@@@@@

The Hoover administration’s final attempt to stymie the Great Depression was the Emergency Relief and Construction Act, also signed in 1932. The Act provided government-backed loans to banks and created public works projects in the interest of increasing employment. This blueprint was greatly expanded by Hoover’s successor, Franklin Roosevelt.

What is your answer to the unemployed etc? Let them die? Shoot them? Concentration camps?
My corrective action would be first close the border against illegal aliens

Build the wall, patrol to with the military and stop illegal aliens from getting across

Then systematically round up and deport all the illegals who are already in the US

That will create 15 million or more job openings for able bodied Americans on welfare now

who, if you haven't guessed, I would kick off the welfare rolls
What will you do when the US economy actually goes down? Basic economic should tell you a workforce that will work for peanuts and are much younger that US pop is a bit of a gold mine...

There will be riots and you better be the right color.

Rubbish. Riots my foot but I'm pleased there's no racism attached to your hollow threats.
Rubbish!

That one stung a bit son. You'll get used to it.
You're boring.

Social security has not been a successful program? FDIC? Fannie Mae, farm conservation programs just to name a few.
None of that stuff ended the Great Depression
FDR setup the conditions for it to end.
0y5mayd3f7471.jpg

No he didnt

The Depression ended when WWII began

Actually, the Depression was over by 1936. Industrial output was back to where it was pre-depression and unemployment dropped from 23% to 11%

A second recession hit because FDR listened to conservatives, and cut spending too early, causing a spike in unemployment that actually did last until the War.

Trickle down and what is called stimulus are still not God's mind in our mind obeying god, giving to god, what is God's. Both are not obeying freely we have received all things, freely give. Jesus said, how much money do you have, when a person wanted Jesus to heal them? Can you image Jesus charging the blind man saying: I made that clay, charging the blind man a shekel for the clay? How about the lame man let down from a roof, or the woman who touched the hem of Christs garment? The Multitude being feed, would not have clamored for Jesus to be king, had Jesus charged them for their meal.

Last edited:
Trickle down and what is called stimulus are still not God's mind in our mind obeying god, giving to god, what is God's. Both are not obeying freely we have received all things, freely give. Jesus said, how much money do you have, when a person wanted Jesus to heal them? Can you image Jesus charging the blind man saying: I made that clay, charging the blind man a shekel for the clay? How about the lame man let down from a roof, or the woman who touched the hem of Christs garment? The Multitude being feed, would not have clamored for Jesus to be king, had Jesus charged them for their meal.
Huh?

You must be hallucinating. How could you possibly know what any fictional God could be thinking or know?
How arrogant of you to suggest you have unique access to anything like that and no One else has?

It's not enough to be your average believer. You try to take it to another level attempting to get others to believe you're his virtual mouthpiece.
You're nothing but delusional.

Forum List

Back