If this doesn't make everyday democrats despise their party, probably nothing will

during the plandemic (as some of us call it), blue states... I mean, you can't make this up!!!!!!!

Blue states shut down all kinds of businesses, leaving only "essential" businesses open

Churches were not essential! God had to GO! Forget God... you don't need Him (they seemed to say)

Baby murdering centers, however, aka abortion clinics, where HELLO...........! the "doctor" (aka murderer) didof course have to TOUCH women to do his evil deed

NO PROBLEM! They stayed open!

These are the great values of the leftists!

As Trump would say

"It's a beauty!"
/——/ They sent SWAT teams to out door churches social distancing with masks. But, BLM and Antifa could march side by side all day long.

1705544294882.png

during the plandemic (as some of us call it), blue states... I mean, you can't make this up!!!!!!!

Blue states shut down all kinds of businesses, leaving only "essential" businesses open

Churches were not essential! God had to GO! Forget God... you don't need Him (they seemed to say)

Baby murdering centers, however, aka abortion clinics, where HELLO...........! the "doctor" (aka murderer) didof course have to TOUCH women to do his evil deed

NO PROBLEM! They stayed open!

These are the great values of the leftists!

As Trump would say

"It's a beauty!"
I remember. Trump wanted the churches packed for Easter. Trump wanted to kill church goers.

How long did newsom keep California closed?
Long enough to have a better economy and a better health outcome. California was NEVER closed. Ever. Not sure what you mean. Look at the results. California was not hurt by covid as bad as Florida… came out with a fine economy and better outcomes. Why does that not matter to you?

Long enough to have a better economy and a better health outcome. California was NEVER closed. Ever. Not sure what you mean. Look at the results. California was not hurt by covid as bad as Florida… came out with a fine economy and better outcomes. Why does that not matter to you?
Over a year

Forum List

Back