If these bills pass, no Democrat will ever win an election again in Arizona

Back to in-person one-day vote, no machines, and paper ballots with watermarks. That would pretty much put the Democrats out of business.

"Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers has already proposed 88 bills for the 2022 legislative session, including legislation to ban machine counting in elections."

Tuesday, January 25, 2022
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

"In an effort to restore election integrity and to make sure all legal votes in Arizona are counted for, Senator Wendy Rogers (R-6) is introducing legislation that aims to get rid of automated voting machines.

SB 1348 would prohibit the use of electronic or other tabulating equipment and would require all ballots to be counted by hand for any and every state, county, city or town election. Furthermore, neither the Secretary of State, the Board of Supervisors, nor any other officer in charge of elections shall allow the use of electronic or other tabulating equipment. Ballots would be counted by hand only and required to remain segregated by precinct, both before and after counting."

AZ State Senator Wendy Rogers Drops 88 Bills: "We Are Going Back to In-Person One Day One Vote NO MACHINES And Paper Ballots With Watermarks"
As a conservative, I want to say what a dumbass! When we do control testing, the automate (machine based controls), always perform better. Manual controls are subject to human error and human corruption. I personally prefer machine voting and counting, just not the 1990s technology voting machines.

We should have facial recognition software, authentication, and automated ballot counting and tracking. The results should be calculated in real time.

While I do agree the early voting time should be shortened, but not eliminated. Keep it to 5 day max.

Also stop with the long drawn out primary process.

Make it last 1 month tops. Have each state vote on the same god damn day. Make them appeal to the whole country; not to each state individually

Hand counting by the Repub chosen people. Every 3rd Dem vote goes in the shredder and there is no paper trail to show it happened.
Pot paints kettle black.

Oh shit. Its flooding in Folsum Stadium again. Heroic DNC counters came in TO SAVE THE BALLOTS. They would have been submerhed in water by the LEAKY FAUCET im the bathroom.

In Arizona they did machine counts, audits, hand counts, recounts

Trump still LOST
Read the comments on this piece.

. . .and this one.

We allowed you to win cheat.

Not going to happen again.
That's pretty much it in a nutshell. The RPV put 2K more poll watchers and 500 lawyers in place for our Governor's race to keep a eye on things.....To be honest I did not think the RPV had it in them.

There were so many poll watchers that NOtVA dem stronghold Fairfax county's registrar hinted at "voter intimidation" in a interview with WAPO and WTOP news, neither bought it.

The right-leaning best knuckle-up because that is what it's going to take all across the land to keep the dems in line. I hope Pennsylvanians are listening.

Trump won AZ...everyone knows it....
DB2D6829-DEB4-4FF2-BDB0-14F138F77919.jpeg

Back to in-person one-day vote, no machines, and paper ballots with watermarks. That would pretty much put the Democrats out of business.

"Arizona State Senator Wendy Rogers has already proposed 88 bills for the 2022 legislative session, including legislation to ban machine counting in elections."

Tuesday, January 25, 2022
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

"In an effort to restore election integrity and to make sure all legal votes in Arizona are counted for, Senator Wendy Rogers (R-6) is introducing legislation that aims to get rid of automated voting machines.

SB 1348 would prohibit the use of electronic or other tabulating equipment and would require all ballots to be counted by hand for any and every state, county, city or town election. Furthermore, neither the Secretary of State, the Board of Supervisors, nor any other officer in charge of elections shall allow the use of electronic or other tabulating equipment. Ballots would be counted by hand only and required to remain segregated by precinct, both before and after counting."

AZ State Senator Wendy Rogers Drops 88 Bills: "We Are Going Back to In-Person One Day One Vote NO MACHINES And Paper Ballots With Watermarks"
Way to admit it's about suppressing Dem votes.

The dems are clearly worried about the states making improvements to their voting laws...go GOP held legislatures...make your states great again....
Exactly. When I have my taxes done, I make sure my accountant does everything by hand. You think I’m going to trust a machine with something that important?

Actually you lost. Enjoy your inflation, shortages, high prices, weak military, illegal border jumpers, Russian and Chinese aggression, and increasing crime.

Elections have consequences.
None of those things matter one bit to me.

You’ve got to revert to the Republican Playbook

Beyond that, you have to reduce voting locations, voting machines and hours in minority districts

You have to require voter ID and challenge anything but a Drivers License

You have to allow partisan Legislatures to overturn the votes in districts that voted against them

None of those things matter one bit to me.

Well there you go. Like ignorant, spoiled little children, you got what you wanted but lost what you had, all because someone tweeted a mean tweet that you didn't like.

Well there you go. Like ignorant, spoiled little children, you got what you wanted but lost what you had, all because someone tweeted a mean tweet that you didn't like.
Actually, what you are going through, my people already went through. Now you will find out how it feels.

I'd have also thrown in that mail in ballots have to be counted first and once they are counted mail in ballot counting is then closed and then move on to in person ballots. No more of this "oh we found some mail ins that fell behind the file cabinet" later on bullshit.

Illegals won't be able to vote. The Dems are done!

They will just find a way to let them vote. Just like they did in California in 1989 when democrats used illegals to win the state by giving them voting privilege.

Forum List

Back