If these bills pass, no Democrat will ever win an election again in Arizona

If these bills pass, no Democrat will ever win an election again in Arizona​

Not seeing a downside, except that GOPers are unreliable as fuck when they aren’t under pressure.

1 citizen = 1 vote = the death of the marxist Dim cult

We need a 2-party system, but nothing says one of the parties has to be parasitic filth.

I'm a little worried for Nanzi - where is she going to get her insider stock tips when her party collapses? And poor Hunted Biden.... he's looking at 600 years in prison when the crime family protection is gone. He'll be gay as fuck after the first 50 years.....

I'd have also thrown in that mail in ballots have to be counted first and once they are counted mail in ballot counting is then closed and then move on to in person ballots. No more of this "oh we found some mail ins that fell behind the file cabinet" later on bullshit.

They will just find a way to let them vote. Just like they did in California in 1989 when democrats used illegals to win the state by giving them voting privilege.
Makes no sense to hold off counting absentee ballots and releasing the results when the polls close. Ballots postmarked before the polls close still need to be counted

But it is REPUBLICANS who passed laws preventing counting before the polls close and they whimper when those results are eventually released

Last edited:
You know what is truly pathetic. It is not that Pubs have been brainswashed by their own lies of voter fraud fraud but that they actually and truly believe that everyone believes as they do. They actually believe that fraud is the only way Pubs could ever lose an election. It is a form of psychopathology. It is either that or they hate and despise our system of government and want to see it undone.

Last edited:
We allowed you to win cheat.

Not going to happen again.
Don’t count on it. Make damn sure the Democrats can’t cheat again. The future of our nation depends on it.

Stealth voter fraud, perfected by Democrats in Chicago.
An ACORN Has Grown Into a Giant Oak

Even a Lefty like Seymour Hersh says (in The Dark Side of Camelot) that JFK's election was a fraud. But the Democrats have been doing that since 1960 and have become experts at covering up their tracks. So it is futile to continue trying to get the 2020 election straightened out.

Don’t count on it. Make damn sure the Democrats can’t cheat again. The future of our nation depends on it.
How are you going to do that?
You still can’t figure out how we did it last time

Now, we have Kamala Harris who can overturn election results

How are you going to do that?
You still can’t figure out how we did it last time

Now, we have Kamala Harris who can overturn election results
I agree that stopping Democrats from rigging elections is damn near impossible. Plus you are right, Kamala could overturn election results.

So in 2024 Joe Biden who can’t go to a stadium without a “F**k Joe Biden” chant breaking out will beat Tump who can fill the biggest stadiums with thousands and thousands of adoring supporters.

It might even turn out that more people voted than the total number of registered voters in the United States.

I agree that stopping Democrats from rigging elections is damn near impossible. Plus you are right, Kamala could overturn election results.

So in 2024 Joe Biden who can’t go to a stadium without a “F**k Joe Biden” chant breaking out will beat Tump who can fill the biggest stadiums with thousands and thousands of adoring supporters.

It might even turn out that more people voted than the total number of registered voters in the United States.
Sucks being a Republican

I don’t know why you even bother voting. We will just change your vote with our Dominion software.

Even if Trump were to win in 2024, Kamala Harris can just overturn the results

WINNING!
:dance: :dance: :dance:

Sucks being a Republican

I don’t know why you even bother voting. We will just change your vote with our Dominion software.

Even if Trump were to win in 2024, Kamala Harris can just overturn the results

WINNING!
:dance: :dance: :dance:
The problem is that your election rigging will just break this nation apart in a decade or less. Rigging elections works in the short term but in the long term Democrats need to figure out why they are losing popularity.

But perhaps breaking the nation apart is your goal so we can move on to a nice new global government. To a Democrat bigger government is better and a Global Government is the best we can do until we meet space aliens and become part of a Galactic Federation.

The problem is that your election rigging will just break this nation apart in a decade or less. Rigging elections works in the short term but in the long term Democrats need to figure out why they are losing popularity.

But perhaps breaking the nation apart is your goal so we can move on to a nice new global government. To a Democrat bigger government is better and a Global Government is the best we can do until we meet space aliens and become part of a Galactic Federation.
You will get used to Democrats rigging elections
I would not even bother to vote if I were you

Forum List

Back