If The US Is Involved In Political Assassination Does That Make Us Fair Game For Revenge?

If The US Engages In Political Assassination, Is Another Country Within Their Right To Return The

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Given that it is an act of terrorism, and a violation of international law, would another country have the right to retaliate?

Given that it is an act of terrorism, and a violation of international law, would another country have the right to retaliate?

disputed2.jpg

If we did, of course another country has the right to retaliate.

As a beleiver in fairness, I think if we fuck with another country, they have the right to retaliate. Or vice versa. Democrats, who seem to think they have different rules than everyone else, probably think the opposite of me. That's what made it so easy for them to cheat in the last election.

The US is guilty of so many crimes there isn't enough bandwidth to discuss them all. From the beginning they committed genocide and prolonged slavery. The crimes this country has committed against all people of this world can never be fully quantified or forgiven on that basis alone. The fact that the US has continues to undermine the establishment of a global collective that brings equality to all the workers of the world is the reason it must be brought down from within.

If The US Is Involved In Political Assassination Does That Make Us Fair Game For Revenge?
All's fair in love and war, they say.

We have reached an amoral district of politics and war. We have to assume the answer is yes to the question, and take to possessing and carrying firearms to defend ourselves against the coming revenge.

Moralizing or "playing innocent" --- as Trump refused to do --- or trying to reach a moral high ground without the force of arms to defend ourselves
You talking about that Iranian dude?
Yes. It doesn't matter how "we" rationalize, or whether "we" feel, think, or believe that we are in the right. THEY have plenty of imams, clerics, and philosophers to build up high moral ground for themselves as they proceed to shut orthodox and protestant Jews and Christians out of their New World Order and wage war against us.

The US is guilty of so many crimes there isn't enough bandwidth to discuss them all. From the beginning they committed genocide and prolonged slavery. The crimes this country has committed against all people of this world can never be fully quantified or forgiven on that basis alone. The fact that the US has continues to undermine the establishment of a global collective that brings equality to all the workers of the world is the reason it must be brought down from within.

Monroe Doctrine, bitches. It ain't just about Central America any more.

try%252520and%252520stop%252520US%252520-%252520simpsons%252520screen%252520grab%252520-%252520uncle%252520sam%252520gorging%252520pigeat%252520earth.jpg

Monroe Doctrine, bitches. It ain't just about Central America any more.

The US became a global superpower in 1950, Galt.

Stop breaking news from 70 years ago.

If you are hoping Iran give a kill order on Trump then you shouldn’t be praying for that to happen because killing a sitting or former President no matter who it is would be an act of war...

Carl.....why do you hate America?
Would another country have the right to retaliate?
We might feel, think, and believe that they do no, and we might have Almighty God on our side, but that is not the relevant question. If they think, feel, and believe that they have the right to retaliate against us, they will do so, and they are of a different religion than we are. We had better be prepared to defend ourselves. and have our own weapons at hand to do so. Our God helps those who help themselves.

Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles. I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness. The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle. They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land. Howl ye; for the day of the LORD is at hand; it shall come as a destruction from the Almighty.

I don't quite know how the concept of "rights" fits into this. Our enemies have always wanted to assassinate our officials. They haven't, because they know the response would be swift and severe.

I don't quite know how the concept of "rights" fits into this.
Our rights mean nothing without the weapons to defend them.
Our enemies have always wanted to assassinate our officials. They haven't, because they know the response would be swift and severe.
Our enemies want to assassinate us. So far our enemies are very pleased with the conduct of the Democrat Party officials in office over who keep us chained between communism and nazism in their absolute despotism.

Forum List

Back