Does anyone have paypal credit? Im confused

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
And became more confused when I called customer service to understand my available credit after making a purchase. I made five purchases and found out paypal rounds down when adjusting the available credit. So I made five purchases which was 7.94, 7.94, 10.18, 10.18 and 13.61. Paypal only added use 7, 7, 10, 10 and 13 and that gave me my available credit. I asked the lady on the phone why do they round down and she said she dont know?
confused.gif
Just wanted to know if anyone else has paypal credit because I only had it for a month and trying to understand how it works.

And became more confused when I called customer service to understand my available credit after making a purchase. I made five purchases and found out paypal rounds down when adjusting the available credit. So I made five purchases which was 7.94, 7.94, 10.18, 10.18 and 13.61. Paypal only added use 7, 7, 10, 10 and 13 and that gave me my available credit. I asked the lady on the phone why do they round down and she said she dont know?
confused.gif
Just wanted to know if anyone else has paypal credit because I only had it for a month and trying to understand how it works.

No idea. I've used Paypal for years but never tried to spend any more than I had in the account.

It used to be nice when Ebay was using Paypal. I'd get the money immediately when the item was paid for. Now that have that stupid "managed payments" scam, and it takes up to three days before the money is deposited in your checking account.

I'm pretty sure Paypal Credit is Chinese. I got big bills from them and I've never had a Paypal account of any kind. Arguing with them was futile and then I threated to sue for treble damages to resolve the issue.

Ebay owns Paypal ... :cool:

No, actually they distanced themselves with Paypal recently, within the last year or so. They still take Paypal payments, but those are few and far between. Ebay went to a wider variety of payment methods, including credit cards, Apple Pay, and other shit I've never heard of.

But after they went to their "managed payment" system, you had to link a checking account from a bank. The money goes to some country overseas, and after three days or so, it shows up in your checking account.

I still want to know why the dumb bitch didnt know why Paypal rounds down every charge

confused.gif

No idea. I've used Paypal for years but never tried to spend any more than I had in the account.

paypal credit not the paypal attached to the checking account. Whatever purchase I make with paypal credit does not come out of my account

Forum List

Back