If the election were today who would you vote for

It's a super fair question the issue politics becomes a sore spot when milk is 5 $6 a gallon of gas is $5 a gallon people wonder what they voted for...

Crushing free speech is not the answer...

On that note we all used to agree

We live in an odd country but it's our I'd country and the only odd country we have
Trump lost. Get over it.

I'd prefer to have a center right, smaller deficits govt in 24.

If it was rigged in Ariz, Ga and Wisc, the gop rigged it.

All those places that Xi's man won?

So the GOP rigged the election against Trump?

What happened was the blacks used mail in voting, and nobody saw that coming. Of course Trump told his voters to not trust mail in.

The United States Marshalls saw it coming, and set up surveillance. But you still pretend the evidence isn't right in front of you. You got the outcome you wanted, and you don't care that the fascists engaged in massive fraud.

I would vote for Biden at least three or four times

Just like last time

I usually just walk up to the Blue Haired Lady behind the counter, flash my Liberal Card and wink.

She lets me vote as many times as I want

1651512475107.gif

It's a super fair question the issue politics becomes a sore spot when milk is 5 $6 a gallon of gas is $5 a gallon people wonder what they voted for...

Crushing free speech is not the answer...

On that note we all used to agree

We live in an odd country but it's our I'd country and the only odd country we have
* Desantis - yes
* Trump - never
* Biden - only if Trump runs
* Harris - no
* Rubio - no
* Cruz - no
* Romney - possible
* Hillary - did it once - wont' do it again
* Michele Obama - no
* Any of the Gang of Four (AOC, etc.) who might be eligible - not a snowball's chance in Hell
* Bernie - no
* Liz Cheney - possible
* Jeb Bush - no

...and on and on and on...a handful of likely prospects (in my mind) at the moment but no one overly impressive comes to mind.

* Desantis - yes
* Trump - never
* Biden - only if Trump runs
* Harris - no
* Rubio - no
* Cruz - no
* Romney - possible
* Hillary - did it once - wont' do it again
* Michele Obama - no
* Any of the Gang of Four (AOC, etc.) who might be eligible - not a snowball's chance in Hell
* Bernie - no
* Liz Cheney - possible
* Jeb Bush - no

...and on and on and on...a handful of likely prospects (in my mind) at the moment but no one overly impressive comes to mind.
Trump is impressive. He would have to be to win three elections and serve two terms.
Which he will.

Forum List

Back