If the election were today who would you vote for

Any dem is out of the question, that's for sure.

If I could anoint anyone POTUS it would be Rand Paul.....And watch both sides howl.
Room for a 3rf party in the middle ?

Why hasn't the middle ever coalesced ?

I meant 3rd... but I think I'll leave it

I like and he was batshit crazy Minnesota before Minnesota was batshit crazy
Al Franken et al.

He is way ahead of his time with conspiracy theories
and I enjoy every show he did.

People can never forget he was a Navy SEAL served this country
some young lad made the mistake running against him and saying
I was on the real wresting team in college

Jesse said while I was in Vietnam ...

Professional wrestlers are a special class in this country amazing people I hope to meet Hulk Hogan someday...

i thank Jesse for his service! Jesse Ventura is a fellow Conspiracy Theorist, who I respect and wish well for his new life in Mexico. God Bless Jesse Ventura and his family!

i thank Jesse for his service! Jesse Ventura is a fellow Conspiracy Theorist, who I respect and wish well for his new life in Mexico. God Bless Jesse Ventura and his family!
Me too .. & mr terry bollea... Andre the Giant... & on and on..

I live right near Tampa in the winter time Hulk has a place on the Water restaurant
there's all kinds of stuff events here
pretty cool

Class American Act...

Attachments

• hulk-hogan-americas-bad-guy-gawker-26e41ed3-80f0-41a6-a12d-9c6c84f9875c.jpg
    hulk-hogan-americas-bad-guy-gawker-26e41ed3-80f0-41a6-a12d-9c6c84f9875c.jpg
    219 KB · Views: 13
Me too .. & mr terry bolea... Andre & on and on..

I live right near Tampa in the winter time Hulk has a place on the Water restaurant there's all kinds of stuff events here pretty cool
Florida is the best place to live, especially in terms of the weather.

If it was between Trump and Biden, then Trump. However, I probably wouldn’t vote for Trump again. That’s not to say he’s wasn’t a great president, he was, but he’s just too polarizing. He and Hilary are both very hated and neither one should run again.

It's a super fair question the issue politics becomes a sore spot when milk is 5 $6 a gallon of gas is $5 a gallon people wonder what they voted for...

Crushing free speech is not the answer...

On that note we all used to agree

We live in an odd country but it's our I'd country and the only odd country we have
Nobody with a D by their name.

I hate Biden and company. His policies are a nightmare, imo.

I'm an Indie and want the GOP to run the table in November.

But I worry about the huge number of crackpots, and Trump ass kissers.

I want serious, intelligent, capable Republican candidates. Not a bunch of conspiracy kooks who spend all day French kissing trump's fat, stinking ass.

If Trump runs, he'll lose. He's a whiner and a clown. He also comes with a ton of well-deserved, negative baggage. I'd NEVER VOTE for ANYONE named trump.

Last edited:
It's a super fair question the issue politics becomes a sore spot when milk is 5 $6 a gallon of gas is $5 a gallon people wonder what they voted for...

We live in an odd country but it's our I'd country and the only odd country we have

Anyone but the Fat Orange Idiot!!!
MAGA

Yeah, talking about crushing free speech... how about voting for a party that does not penalize free speech - either by individuals or by corporations? For tards who are confused: Look up DeSantis/Disney & RNC/Cheney/Kinzinger

Last edited:
Right Winger is in full blown nut mode or working for The Biden Gestapo Ministry of Disinformation.

Yes, Heil Biden has a "Ministry of Disinformation" now, just like his hero, Hitler did.

Who would vote for Biden other than his fellow DemNazi propagandists?

Right Winger is in full blown nut mode or working for The Biden Gestapo Ministry of Disinformation.

Yes, Heil Biden has a "Ministry of Disinformation" now, just like his hero, Hitler did.

Who would vote for Biden other than his fellow DemNazi propagandists?
Communist mole

Heil Shtler! Long live EmperorShitzHizPantz!

Do you deny that you are a partisan propagandist spewing forth your biased lies 24-7?

DemNazis same as Them Nazis!

That is the only explanation for why anyone would vote for Heil Shitler.
Commies always say that

Forum List

Back