If the DNC election was "rigged" - how was it "rigged"?

Just do not try to attempt to claim DWS and the DNC did not rig the caucuses to help Hillary...

The DNC is just as corrupt as Hillary has always been.

So nothing to add about the electoral difficulties Sanders faced before he ever declared as a candidate?
How did the DNC arrange the demographics to vote the way they did?

She got booted....because the emails show the rigging....take your blinders off...talk about brainwashed...jesus

So how did the emails show the rigging?

We've been asking for days and for pages, and just get hysterical weeping and cursing in response. The Little Trump Snowflakes seem to think that constitutes "evidence". Bizarre.

Love how you'll hang onto that word "rigging".

It's unfortunate that people have used that term because that is not what happened.

There is clear evidence that Debbie Wasserfatbutt Shultz and Co. pushed the nomination in Hillary's direction.

Or are you denying that too ?

She quit why ?

Mamooth plays a game. He demands to see the emails and if you can't produce the emails then he/she/it considers you fair game . If you produce the emails then he runs and tries to find someone else, usually on the right, and starts the process all over again.

Mamooth, Rderp, chief sitting bullshiter are the same people who will cry on their death beds that O.J. didn't kill Nicole and Bill Clinton didn't have sex with that woman

That's possible.

How was the Primary Election "rigged" against Bernie Sanders? What exactly was Bernie cheated out of? To begin with - he wasn't even a Democrat.

I bring this up because I'm still hearing people talking about how Bernie could have beaten Trump.

Bottom line: Hillary beat Bernie - and Comey beat Hillary.

New Pre-Election Poll Suggests Bernie Sanders Could Have Trounced Trump

Last edited:
How was the Primary Election "rigged" against Bernie Sanders? What exactly was Bernie cheated out of? To begin with - he wasn't even a Democrat.

I bring this up because I'm still hearing people talking about how Bernie could have beaten Trump.

obama-cries.png

Leaked emails show how Democrats screwed Sanders | New York ...
New York Post › 2016/07/22 › leaked-e...
Jul 22, 2016 - The notorious hacker collective WikiLeaks dumped a massive ... “I can say it would not have been Sanders. ... in the primary between Clinton and the Vermont senator. ... PLOT AGAINST TRUMP In one oddball e-mail chain,

Jul 22, 2016 - The notorious hacker collective WikiLeaks dumped a massive ... “I can say it would not have been Sanders. ... in the primary between Clinton and the Vermont senator. ... PLOT AGAINST TRUMP In one oddball e-mail chain,

That all bullshit - because religion and ethnicity were not used against Sanders by Hillary or DNC to my knowledge.

That all bullshit - because religion and ethnicity were not used against Sanders by Hillary or DNC to my knowledge.
They didn't have to. But it was there to use if they needed to!...Are you really this stupid, or just acting to keep face to the other sycophants?

They didn't have to. But it was there to use if they needed to!...Are you really this stupid, or just acting to keep face to the other sycophants?

It wasn't used. Just imagine if Putin and Assange had illegally hacked and released the RNC emails - like they did the DNC emails.

Give it up lackey. Your corrupt bitch lost.

Are you just going to bait, bully and harass - or are you going to answer the question?

It wasn't used. Just imagine if Putin and Assange had illegally hacked and released the RNC emails - like they did to DNC emails.
There would be no collusion with the MSM, there would be no members of the RNC uncovered to promote violence and physical attacks, there would be no pedophoilia uncovered, there would be no media giving debate questions to Trump. There would be....do you need me to show you more of how stupid you are?

Are you just going to bait, bully and harass - or are you going to answer the question?

No, I'm going to laugh at you. You have been provided with enough links that disprove your horseshit to sink a battleship. Brainless drones like you ignore anything that doesn't agree with you. Suck it up loser.

It wasn't used. Just imagine if Putin and Assange had illegally hacked and released the RNC emails - like they did to DNC emails.
There would be no collusion with the MSM, there would be no members of the RNC uncovered to promote violence and physical attacks, there would be no pedophoilia uncovered, there would be no media giving debate questions to Trump. There would be....do you need me to show you more of how stupid you are?

Just provide "credible" proof that can be verified as fact.

No, I'm going to laugh at you. You have been provided with enough links that disprove your horseshit to sink a battleship. Brainless drones like you ignore anything that doesn't agree with you. Suck it up loser.

The exact same has been provided to you!

The exact same has been provided to you!

Only ours have been proven correct. Yours haven't. That's why the corrupt bitch lost.

You have no evidence she's corrupt or a bitch, dupe. Now Trump is revealing himself as a DEMOCRATIC con man lol...D'OH!.

WikiLeaks has it all. And never a refute of any of it from Podesta, or anyone else named in them, but you'll only state that's not credible. But it is 100% more credible than your bullshit...no DNC check for you!

WikiLeaks has it all. And never a refute of any of it from Podesta, or anyone else named in them, but you'll only state that's not credible. But it is 100% more credible than your bullshit...no DNC check for you!
You have no evidence of any ACTIONS against Sanders, just BS E-mails between staffers at the BS DNC.

Sanders was never attacked by anyone. That's why all this talk of him beating Trump is hogwash...

Forum List

Back