If the Ashli Babbitt murder/shooting was so justified why was she the only one shot? Didn’t hundreds break in?

Hahaha…you’re trying to be so confused…typical Lib shit…..hundreds broke in and “advanced” just like Ashli was attempting to do…no others were shot. Still confused?
What a stupid argument of yours.

The Darwin Award winner was the first one to try to get through that barricade and she was also the last one to try to get through that barricade.

I think the others got the message.

Probably too advanced for a retard like you though. Hahaha.

They were prevented from entering. Many police were beaten and bear sprayed by those “peaceful protestors” outside

It was an angry mob intent on preventing Congress from certifying the election

Just like Trump asked them to
The same trump who said he'd go with them to the Capitol then ran away to the WH to watch the riot.

If the justification to murder her was to “save the lives” of congress people and prevent the breach then why weren’t all agents opening fire on all trespassers?
I'll say this only once, so try to pay attention. Babbs was a Trump inspired insurrectionist who made an overt act of hostility while inside the temple of democracy. She was a threat that had to be dealt with, and thankfully she was stopped from carrying out her nefarious threat. The courageous Capital defender who took her out should be awarded a Medal of Freedom.

The deadly threat was the angry mob getting to our elected officials.

They killed one of them and stopped the angry mob from advancing.

What part of that are you failing to understand? It’s not complicated.
Can you JUST IMAGINE that poster if an angry mob was trying to break down the door to his home or business? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I'll say this only once, so try to pay attention. Babbs was a Trump inspired insurrectionist who made an overt act of hostility while inside the temple of democracy. She was a threat that had to be dealt with, and thankfully she was stopped from carrying out her nefarious threat. The courageous Capital defender who took her out should be awarded a Medal of Freedom.
Wow! Sounds like she had a bomb strapped around her waist, and armed to the teeth with weapons. :rolleyes-41:

Yeah, 5’4” 14 year veteran Ashli Babbitt was a greater threat to America than was lifelong criminal crackhead George Floyd….hahaha….you twisted fucks can’t get out of your way. You wonder why ALL decent people hate your fucking guts.

Maybe she was shot because she was the leader of the pack that sought to break into the Senate Chambers by tearing down the doors and the barricades. If she just walked away, she would still be alive. Take her death up with the leader who is really to blame for the insurrection and her death.
Leader of the pack? No--try again. She was there all alone...small tiny woman....with about 7 cops immediately behind her---the one shooting cop and what another 4 or 5 directly in front of her....yet the thug foreign one murdered her and the dems allowed him to.

Obviously, you and I have a different definition of insurrection. Afghanistan was insurrection, as was Guinea.

Seems the left has watered down the definition.
By the way, most were peaceful protesters. Those that weren't are getting what they deserved.
But, none were charged with sedition. Not sure how a person can reconcile that fact, but I'm sure
you will twist something to muck up the actual facts
Trying to abduct members of Congress
Where is Pelosi, where is AOC, Hang Mike Pence, Zip Ties

Preventing Congress from certifying the election

Just because they ultimately failed doesn’t mean it wasn’t an insurrection

Yeah, 5’4” 14 year veteran Ashli Babbitt was a greater threat to America than was lifelong criminal crackhead George Floyd….hahaha….you twisted fucks can’t get out of your way. You wonder why ALL decent people hate your fucking guts.
She would have been first of many in..........and then, BAM!, she wasn't. Why weren't YOU there?

Trying to abduct members of Congress
Where is Pelosi, where is AOC, Hang Mike Pence, Zip Ties

Preventing Congress from certifying the election

Just because they ultimately failed doesn’t mean it wasn’t an insurrection
I knew you would come up with something.....it wasn't insurrection, no matter what angle
you try and use, RW.

BY the way, Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Forum List

Back