Yet Another Biden Lie

Biden is being used by the totalitarian Democrat party. He has Marxists advising him what to do and he really doesn't understand anything other than these totalitarians are his friends. He has been bamboozled and that is exactly what the Marxist Democrats want.

If the money is not being spent in one state, is not the smart thing to do to give it to states that actually need it?

How is this a bad thing?

Biden said he would be a president to ALL Americans. Guess not.

Prez Biden appears to be more of a mouthpiece than a liar. I notice a similarity between prez Biden & former prez Bush jr. regarding lack of sincerity in their oratories. This example tells me that both the RNC/DNC corporations are pulling the strings of the candidates they field for the American constituency to vote for. The worst case scenario I can think of regarding a potus candidate getting railroaded was former potus candidate Ron Paul(former congressman for the GOP). The RNC power brokers simply blocked Ron's delegates when they could no longer hide the obvious that they viewed Ron Paul as "not in the best interest of the RNC corporation". Those RNC/DNC hand picked candidates 'for the most part' represent @ best only the $pecial intere$t$ of the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP) corporation$.

Forum List

Back