If teachers were given the option to conceal carry, schools would be a lot safer.

Just can't be arsed to cover and reply to 5 of yours posts posted in as many seconds.
Whatever excuse you use to avoid addressing the fact that you are wrong, you are still wrong.

And the system actually made me wait 30 seconds between each post. So I posted over the course of a two minute span.

I would normally have combined them into a single post, but in a previous post you said that you would not respond to a post that addressed multiple points.

That also was just an excuse to avoid addressing the fact that you are wrong.

I guess next time though I'll combine them into a single post. It's more efficient that way. And clearly you will avoid confronting the fact that you are wrong no matter how I format my posts.

Police officers hid outside for 40 minutes but an untrained female 24 year old 3rd grade teacher who was just reading “Goodnight Moon” to the class before nap time is gonna gun down a heavily armed and armored up bad guy? Fuck off morons.
Apparently, you don't know women very well, because when they are protecting children, they can be extremely tough. And who says she's not going to be trained?

In this case, she would be the last line of defense for the little ones crouched behind her, and it seems that you would prefer to leave her with nothing more of a defense than an eraser to throw at the shooter. Let's just put it this way, which room would a shooter be more likely to enter, one with an armed teacher or one with nothing more threatening than the terrified sobbing of children?

What the police did for 40 minutes while kids were dying is inexcusable, and if they're going to treat every shooting like this, someone has to take drastic measures to stop the carnage, someone inside who's already in the situation. That would be teachers.

There are no answers that you can provide for me. You need to go and gain further knowledge.
Here's a recap...

Correct, because carrying a gun for self defence is a fallacy.

All the information is covered in the "Self defence fallacy" thread.

I'm not going to go search for what I think you think the answer might be when you can just answer what you think it is. I'd just be guessing.

The thread contains the answer, it's more than trying to repeat a few lines. So if you're unwilling to find it (probably take 30 seconds), then carry on guessing all your life. It'll probably just make your future posts on that particular subject irrelevant.

I'm nobodies lackey, so they need to do their own research. Sounds like you're not interested in learning anything new and just stuck in your own opinions.

Yes, like I said, I'm unwilling to provide your answer for you.

Apparently having to explain why one believes carrying a gun for self defense is a fallacy is too much to ask.

Did you ever figure out if you can own a semi-automatic pistol in the UK? You know... like I can in the US.
The question is, you didn't evening figure out the conversation. Guns are legal in the UK and US. Cars are legal in the UK and US. Sports are legal in the UK and US. Now you're drilling down to actual guns, cars, and sports to try and push as stupid position. So I ignored the retard-ness of your post. One type of gun not legal in one country, one type of car not legal in one country, and one type of sport not legal in one country, does not make guns, cars, and sports illegal in one of those countries :rolleyes:

The question is, you didn't evening figure out the conversation. Guns are legal in the UK and US. Cars are legal in the UK and US. Sports are legal in the UK and US. Now you're drilling down to actual guns, cars, and sports to try and push as stupid position. So I ignored the retard-ness of your post. One type of gun not legal in one country, one type of car not legal in one country, and one type of sport not legal in one country, does not make guns, cars, and sports illegal in one of those countries :rolleyes:
I know it's important to you to believe you have the same freedom in the UK as the US, but you don't. It's probably why you rationalize that not being able to carry a firearm for personal defense doesn't improve personal defense. But the real reason you rationalize that is because you can't and we can. So... not the same. Not even close to being the same.

Forum List

Back