If T does win ..what 4-5 things do you want

If they donā€™t want to work those jobs they are free to go home.

As it is they come here with untreated ailments and diseases that they have had for years. Then they apply for alien emergency medical services and bilk Medicaid for hundreds of thousand of dollars for long hospital stays and treatments for things like cancer treatment, hepatitis, kidney transplants,untreated diabetes etc. medical care and services that belong to citizens of the US.

and that is just one of the many system they abuse.

Provide some factual stats rather than just hateful opinion.
It's easy, just quote or post some actual statistics to back your claim.
Itā€™s not opinion. I work in healthcare I see the Medicaid bills they rack up daily.

You want stats you are free to use google.
So if Iā€™m understanding you correctly, you are making some very serious statements about how immigration and in particular undocumented immigrants (illegals if you please) affect our society. And you are making some very specific statements about where we can find that affect. But when you are asked to share evidence to support your very serious claims, you think that is on someone else? Come on Blue! Did you not go to school? Do you not understand how thinking works? Are you confused at what it means to make an argument. Spewing anger and hate at others that you are either too scared or ignorant to point at yourself is not a good look dear.
Are you claiming illegals donā€™t utilize Medicaid services when they come to this country that Americans pay for with their tax dollars? And what Medicaid denies...hospitals are forced to eat?

I even gave the name of the specific service they apply for. If lazy liberals want to call me a liar without even researching the services that the government currently makes available to illegals..well...that just tells me they are lazy , donā€™t really care and my holding your hands and leading you to the information is a huge waste of time.

Iā€™m not inclined to hold your hand...or waste my time.
I am not claiming anything, you are. I am just asking you to provide some sort of evidence that is not anecdotal. And then you say well taking the time to explain myself is a waste of time because, I wonā€™t get it? Sweety you could literally tell me en Francais and Iā€™d still get you. Donā€™t go swimming in the deep end without your swimmies, I guess.
Apparently you donā€™t and canā€™t.
Oh my, really stop. I am trying really hard not to insult or condescend to you (clearly Iā€™m failing miserably), but your version of defending your ideas is flawed. Iā€™m sorry you donā€™t like that being pointed out but it is true. You seem to believe that because I donā€™t think you are displaying any logic that means I donā€™t understand the things you say. I understand what you are saying and I disagree. So, I offer you an opportunity to show me how I am wrong. So take it! Show some level of evidence that backs your claim that, illegal immigration has any affect than hitting people right in their sense of fairness.
Wow, I just made a great point for you! When folks enter the US illegally that is not fair to all the people who cam here legally. Your argument is kind of like...someone left the door open, a bear came into the house and we then need to punish bears for entering houses. Goldie Locks has nothing on them!
Iā€™m not sure why you keep lecturing me on how to post,Karen.

All I see when you respond to me is

blah blah blah blah blah word salad blah blah blah I think Iā€™m cutesy blah blah.

Get over yourself.

1) Completely defund every sanctuary city
2) arrests all leaders of Antifa and BLM
3) Finish the wall
4) Massive anti trust indictments against the tech giants
5) indict and subpoena everyone involved in the fake Russian hoax ( I get it that Obama and Hillary are untouchable)

Replace Breyer and allow Thomas to retire with a good Justice to replace him.

Continue to take on China and Russia.

Keep Barr as AG so the plotters in the coup can be arrested.

Go after the tech giants as publishers....break them.

Lower taxes.

Fix healthcare for real.

McCain would have had us in a World War and Romney was Obama -lite
Hey Q, I think you are seeing something that it is real but I donā€™t think you understand what it is. People are corrupt. Even the best of us are liable to do-in others for our own good. Because people act in their own self-interest or companies go after dollars at all costs does not prove your leaps here. People are greedy and selfish, and you donā€™t need a conspiracy to have that run the show.
Not all of us !!
Trump never committed any crimes in office neither has senators Lee and Cruz
Friend, if you really believe that President Trump is not a victim of his own whims, go watch the debate. If he just let Biden talk, Biden would have done what he always does when speaking. I think itā€™s called foot in mouth disease. Instead, the president was not strong enough to resist his desire to attack. It made him feel good and also made him look like a child to anyone who is not a ā€œyesterday, today and forever Trump supporterā€. Now in a position of power someone like that feeds their own desires. I am not even commenting on what he has or has not done, just that his personality (and his history) denote corruption. In all fairness, heā€™s never met a wife he wonā€™t cheat on. At least Bill only made Hillary, I believe the term is...cuckqueen.

As it is they come here with untreated ailments and diseases that they have had for years. Then they apply for alien emergency medical services and bilk Medicaid for hundreds of thousand of dollars for long hospital stays and treatments for things like cancer treatment, hepatitis, kidney transplants,untreated diabetes etc. medical care and services that belong to citizens of the US.

Itā€™s not opinion. I work in healthcare I see the Medicaid bills they rack up daily.

So if Iā€™m understanding you correctly, you are making some very serious statements about how immigration and in particular undocumented immigrants (illegals if you please) affect our society. And you are making some very specific statements about where we can find that affect. But when you are asked to share evidence to support your very serious claims, you think that is on someone else? Come on Blue! Did you not go to school? Do you not understand how thinking works? Are you confused at what it means to make an argument. Spewing anger and hate at others that you are either too scared or ignorant to point at yourself is not a good look dear.
Are you claiming illegals donā€™t utilize Medicaid services when they come to this country that Americans pay for with their tax dollars? And what Medicaid denies...hospitals are forced to eat?

I even gave the name of the specific service they apply for. If lazy liberals want to call me a liar without even researching the services that the government currently makes available to illegals..well...that just tells me they are lazy , donā€™t really care and my holding your hands and leading you to the information is a huge waste of time.

I am not claiming anything, you are. I am just asking you to provide some sort of evidence that is not anecdotal. And then you say well taking the time to explain myself is a waste of time because, I wonā€™t get it? Sweety you could literally tell me en Francais and Iā€™d still get you. Donā€™t go swimming in the deep end without your swimmies, I guess.
Oh my, really stop. I am trying really hard not to insult or condescend to you (clearly Iā€™m failing miserably), but your version of defending your ideas is flawed. Iā€™m sorry you donā€™t like that being pointed out but it is true. You seem to believe that because I donā€™t think you are displaying any logic that means I donā€™t understand the things you say. I understand what you are saying and I disagree. So, I offer you an opportunity to show me how I am wrong. So take it! Show some level of evidence that backs your claim that, illegal immigration has any affect than hitting people right in their sense of fairness.
Wow, I just made a great point for you! When folks enter the US illegally that is not fair to all the people who cam here legally. Your argument is kind of like...someone left the door open, a bear came into the house and we then need to punish bears for entering houses. Goldie Locks has nothing on them!

blah blah blah blah blah word salad blah blah blah I think Iā€™m cutesy blah blah.

Get over yourself.
Not lecturing you on how to post, just trying to get you to put two ideas together. If your rants are only designed for your enjoyment, and you have no interest in engaging in thoughtful conversation with folks that disagree with you, just get a journal and I wonā€™t have a word to say about what you write. When you post it, it belongs to me as much as you and if that is uncomfortable for you, just stop saying things you refuse to support with anything but anecdotes. Or deal with those of us who say ā€œreally? Prove it.ā€, and then call you out when you donā€™t

Not lecturing you on how to post,

You people REALLY need to learn how to use the "Quote" Button.

Please delete the other messages, because it....................well you know.

Win an

Get over yourself.
Not lecturing you on how to post, just trying to get you to put two ideas together. If your rants are only designed for your enjoyment, and you have no interest in engaging in thoughtful conversation with folks that disagree with you, just get a journal and I wonā€™t have a word to say about what you write. When you post it, it belongs to me as much as you and if that is uncomfortable for you, just stop saying things you refuse to support with anything but anecdotes. Or deal with those of us who say ā€œreally? Prove it.ā€, and then call you out when you donā€™t
what crimes has Trump committed as President.??
Biden lied for 90 min and T had to get in any time he could and that means interruptions

Hey Q, I think you are seeing something that it is real but I donā€™t think you understand what it is. People are corrupt. Even the best of us are liable to do-in others for our own good. Because people act in their own self-interest or companies go after dollars at all costs does not prove your leaps here. People are greedy and selfish, and you donā€™t need a conspiracy to have that run the show.
Not all of us !!
Friend, if you really believe that President Trump is not a victim of his own whims, go watch the debate. If he just let Biden talk, Biden would have done what he always does when speaking. I think itā€™s called foot in mouth disease. Instead, the president was not strong enough to resist his desire to attack. It made him feel good and also made him look like a child to anyone who is not a ā€œyesterday, today and forever Trump supporterā€. Now in a position of power someone like that feeds their own desires. I am not even commenting on what he has or has not done, just that his personality (and his history) denote corruption. In all fairness, heā€™s never met a wife he wonā€™t cheat on. At least Bill only made Hillary, I believe the term is...cuckqueen.
I ainā€™t your friend , pal ,but if you are a non leftist psychopath then we can communicate, amigo

If Trump wins, here are my requests:

1. Repeal ACA. You lied last time. Actually do it
2. Tear down the bits of wall you built. We're no soviets.
3. Pass a Constitutional amendment requiring 2/3s majority to pass any new law
4. Pass a Constitutional amendment requiring a simple majority to repeal any law.
5. Party on.

My cleaning ladies make $150, 5 times each day. making that $750 a day. Twenty days a month= 15,000 a month. I was wrong.

So, depending on travel time from place to place, and how many hours per day she works, I will attempt to conclude this math.

So she does this 5 times per day? You stated it, so must be FACT.
She makes $150 per stop, you stated that also, so it must be FACT.

So doing simple math, without ANY travel time,
If she works 10 hours per day, 2 hours at each place, (5x2=10) then she is making $75 per hour.
Are you paying your cleaning lady $75 per hour? LOL.

If she works 15 Hours per day, (which she doesn't), then you would be paying her $50 per hour for 3 hours.

Bottom line. You just made up numbers hoping no one would notice.
FACT: trump is teaching his base how to LIE, and then defend the LIE.

Go ahead. Defend that you and everyone else pays their cleaning lady $50-75 per hour.
Well, I do. My son pays more, his house is larger than mine. I don't know what to tell you, but it's true. Try to get one for less. They start at 8:30-10:30. 11:00-1:00 1:30-230. 3:00-4:00, 4:30-5:30.
BTW, al the people I hire except my assistant are Mexican Americans. My hair dresser
My cleaning ladies make $150, 5 times each day. making that $750 a day. Twenty days a month= 15,000 a month. I was wrong.

So, depending on travel time from place to place, and how many hours per day she works, I will attempt to conclude this math.

If she works 10 hours per day, 2 hours at each place, (5x2=10) then she is making $75 per hour.

If she works 15 Hours per day, (which she doesn't), then you would be paying her $50 per hour for 3 hours.

Go ahead. Defend that you and everyone else pays their cleaning lady $50-75 per hour.
I am not lying. I have this thing about honesty. And I have admitted when I was wrong on things on this board.

Now I a going to test you! You said I lie. Well, I haven't used my printer since about 11am this morning. Suddenly, it just started printing without me directing it. I got up to see what it was printing. It printed two sheets that I printed this AM AND then is started printing the message board pages!!!

Win an

Get over yourself.
what crimes has Trump committed as President.??
Biden lied for 90 min and T had to get in any time he could and that means interruptions
Not all of us !!
I ainā€™t your friend , pal ,but if you are a non leftist psychopath then we can communicate, amigo
First, You can decide for yourself if you think I am a ā€œleftist psychopathā€ or not. Second, after everything I just said, all you have to say is ā€œI aint your friendā€œ and then you call me amigo? Youā€™ve got quite a roller coaster there. Hold on, those things can throw you!

I am assuming that she works till 5:30, for she said I could have a 4:30 slot when I asked if there was another on other than 8:30. Kind of early for me!

Now I a going to test you! You said I lie. Well, I haven't used my printer since about 11am this morning. Suddenly, it just started printing without me directing it. I got up to see what it was printing. It printed two sheets that I printed this AM AND then is started printing the message board pages!!!

So your printer is a (R) liar too.

That's funny shit right there.

3) Finish the wall
5) indict and subpoena everyone involved in the fake Russian hoax ( I get it that Obama and Hillary are untouchable)
Not sure you get the ins and outs of democracy. If being in power allows an administration to arrest and indict political rivals, then we donā€™t have a free society any more. Iā€™m not telling you what to believe but donā€™t wrap yourself in the flag and constitution and then ignore them because it feels good.
I see, it's ok with you to let criminals go free then. Every leftist pos is exactly the same.

3) Finish the wall
Not sure you get the ins and outs of democracy. If being in power allows an administration to arrest and indict political rivals, then we donā€™t have a free society any more. Iā€™m not telling you what to believe but donā€™t wrap yourself in the flag and constitution and then ignore them because it feels good.
I see, it's ok with you to let criminals go free then. Every leftist pos is exactly the same.
Did not say that or even eluded to such a thing. All I said is being president does not and should not mean that that person has extra-judicial power. If you can get a DA to bring charges and a grand jury to issue an indictment then have at it. But if you, like the original post says, think that being elected president gives you the power to legally go after their political rivals, then Iā€™m not sure you understand our form of government as well as you think you do.

3) Finish the wall
Did not say that or even eluded to such a thing. All I said is being president does not and should not mean that that person has extra-judicial power. If you can get a DA to bring charges and a grand jury to issue an indictment then have at it. But if you, like the original post says, think that being elected president gives you the power to legally go after their political rivals, then Iā€™m not sure you understand our form of government as well as you think you do.
Can't stop lying can you?

3) Finish the wall
Iā€˜ve read your other posts, you are capable of more. Your contributions here are just lazy. But Iā€™ll give you the benefit of the doubt, please point out my ā€œlieā€. Happy to apologize and take responsibility for any miss-truths, are willing to make the same promise?

3) Finish the wall
Iā€˜ve read your other posts, you are capable of more. Your contributions here are just lazy. But Iā€™ll give you the benefit of the doubt, please point out my ā€œlieā€. Happy to apologize and take responsibility for any miss-truths, are willing to make the same promise?
You haven't seen enough of my posts, liar.

3) Finish the wall
You are a child.

3) Finish the wall
You are a child.
Classic shill demo babble.

Forum List

Back