If T does win ..what 4-5 things do you want

Obama’s crimes are a million times worse than Nixon
That's why he (Nixon) quit and Trump was impeached. Pretty bad Obama was never indicted, his staff never was and none of them went to jail.
Only shows you how pathetic the nation has fallen !
The real evidence is finally coming out , and if trump wins , then folks are going to be indicted

If we had a non Soviet media then the truth would have been out 4 yrs ago

Obama’s crimes are a million times worse than Nixon
That's why he (Nixon) quit and Trump was impeached. Pretty bad Obama was never indicted, his staff never was and none of them went to jail.
Only shows you how pathetic the nation has fallen !
The real evidence is finally coming out , and if trump wins , then folks are going to be indicted
Remember Obama said "hope" and that's exactly what you can do. Thats real.

exploit them.
Who is them? People you can't relate too.

• Tulsa crime rates are 152% higher than the national average
  • Violent crimes in Tulsa are 180% higher than the national average
  • In Tulsa you have a 1 in 16 chance of becoming a victim of crime
  • Tulsa is safer than 1% of the cities in the United States
Nice WHITE people live in Tulsa.

You know tulsa is backwards? A Slut
You know what a slut is backwards? $100
larry the cable guy.

And Adam Schiff !!
Also others
They should be arrested for treason and SS molar

Grow up dude, the adults are trying to hold your thread together.
Your Flag Waving BS isn't enough.
Bring something to the table. Like some actual FACTS.

But really try to answer mine.

1) Who will milk the farmers cows, at the price they work for
2) Who would clean all the fine Hotels that you stay at, at the price they work for
3) Who would provide all that wonderful yardwork, at the price they work for
4) Who would do all the grunt work on construction sites, at the price they work for
5) Who would work hard in the fields, to bring fruits, vegetables, and nuts to our table, at the price they work
If they don’t want to work those jobs they are free to go home.

As it is they come here with untreated ailments and diseases that they have had for years. Then they apply for alien emergency medical services and bilk Medicaid for hundreds of thousands of dollars for long hospital stays and treatments for things like cancer, hepatitis, kidney transplants,untreated diabetes etc. medical care and services that belong to citizens of the US.

and that is just one of the many system they abuse.

exploit them.
Who is them? People you can't relate too.

• Tulsa crime rates are 152% higher than the national average
  • Violent crimes in Tulsa are 180% higher than the national average
  • In Tulsa you have a 1 in 16 chance of becoming a victim of crime
  • Tulsa is safer than 1% of the cities in the United States
Nice WHITE people live in Tulsa.

You know tulsa is backwards? A Slut
You know what a slut is backwards? $100
larry the cable guy.
Ah ...so you are drug addled. That explains a lot.

As it is they come here with untreated ailments and diseases that they have had for years. Then they apply for alien emergency medical services and bilk Medicaid for hundreds of thousand of dollars for long hospital stays and treatments for things like cancer treatment, hepatitis, kidney transplants,untreated diabetes etc. medical care and services that belong to citizens of the US.

Provide some factual stats rather than just hateful opinion.
It's easy, just quote or post some actual statistics to back your claim.

As it is they come here with untreated ailments and diseases that they have had for years. Then they apply for alien emergency medical services and bilk Medicaid for hundreds of thousand of dollars for long hospital stays and treatments for things like cancer treatment, hepatitis, kidney transplants,untreated diabetes etc. medical care and services that belong to citizens of the US.

Just the 80 tops IQ.

It’s not opinion. I work in healthcare I see the Medicaid bills they rack up daily.

You want stats you are free to use google.

Illegal immigrants take jobs away and benefits away from American citizens. And the over burden healthcare and Medicaid.

Particially true.
I'm not going to deny this.

But really try to answer mine.

1) Who will milk the farmers cows, at the price they work for
2) Who would clean all the fine Hotels that you stay at, at the price they work for
3) Who would provide all that wonderful yardwork, at the price they work for
4) Who would do all the grunt work on construction sites, at the price they work for
5) Who would work hard in the fields, to bring fruits, vegetables, and nuts to our table, at the price they work

Take these hard working people away, and which lazy fuck white fake American would take that job. NONE.
I have a yard man that averages $400 a month for yard and garden work, $100 for an assistant to help around the house for 4 hours a week, $150 for cleaning ladies every other week for 2 hours, $400 for pest control every three months, and that is just some of the usual stuff. Oscar spend hal;f an hour mowing and half an hour for bushes and weeds when then need it. He has 24 customers, Making more that $9000 a month; my 19 year old assistant makes $400. a month, while working another job and going to college. My cleaning ladies make $600 a month having 20 clients making 12000 a month.
Not bad, huh? Any a American can make a good living if they are willing to work.

USA media is as evil and crooked than even the Soviet Union under Stalin

The entire soviet media should be arrested and executed for high treason

It’s not opinion. I work in healthcare I see the Medicaid bills they rack up daily.

You want stats you are free to use google.
So if I’m understanding you correctly, you are making some very serious statements about how immigration and in particular undocumented immigrants (illegals if you please) affect our society. And you are making some very specific statements about where we can find that affect. But when you are asked to share evidence to support your very serious claims, you think that is on someone else? Come on Blue! Did you not go to school? Do you not understand how thinking works? Are you confused at what it means to make an argument. Spewing anger and hate at others that you are either too scared or ignorant to point at yourself is not a good look dear.

My cleaning ladies make $600 a month having 20 clients making 12000 a month.
Would you like to explain this a bit more. Please.
My Cleaning Ladies?
Do you own a business that these ladies work for?
What is the $12,000 a month (Besides the obvious 600X20)

Forum List

Back