If T does win ..what 4-5 things do you want

Let''s remember, Trump didn't commit any crimes.
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL

Odemon destroyed the nation
A compete con artist and snake
You may be IDing some actual issues but I’m curious where you are getting your background info. You are making statements that seem to be making a huge leap with nothing to fill in the spaces. It’s like you are trying to draw a picture using 12 dots six inches apart, then turn to the rest of us and say “see it looks just like a sunset over some beautifully mountains”.

Odemon destroyed the nation
A compete con artist and snake
You may be IDing some actual issues but I’m curious where you are getting your background info. You are making statements that seem to be making a huge leap with nothing to fill in the spaces. It’s like you are trying to draw a picture using 12 dots six inches apart, then turn to the rest of us and say “see it looks just like a sunset over some beautifully mountains”.
Odemon used the IRS and FBI to attack enemies .
He was a huge supporter of terrorist nations like Iran . He flooded the USA with millions from the 5th world to destroy the demographics and he sewed nothing but white hate and anti Semitism

If they don’t want to work those jobs they are free to go home.

As it is they come here with untreated ailments and diseases that they have had for years. Then they apply for alien emergency medical services and bilk Medicaid for hundreds of thousand of dollars for long hospital stays and treatments for things like cancer treatment, hepatitis, kidney transplants,untreated diabetes etc. medical care and services that belong to citizens of the US.

and that is just one of the many system they abuse.

Provide some factual stats rather than just hateful opinion.
It's easy, just quote or post some actual statistics to back your claim.
It’s not opinion. I work in healthcare I see the Medicaid bills they rack up daily.

You want stats you are free to use google.
So if I’m understanding you correctly, you are making some very serious statements about how immigration and in particular undocumented immigrants (illegals if you please) affect our society. And you are making some very specific statements about where we can find that affect. But when you are asked to share evidence to support your very serious claims, you think that is on someone else? Come on Blue! Did you not go to school? Do you not understand how thinking works? Are you confused at what it means to make an argument. Spewing anger and hate at others that you are either too scared or ignorant to point at yourself is not a good look dear.
Are you claiming illegals don’t utilize Medicaid services when they come to this country that Americans pay for with their tax dollars? And what Medicaid denies...hospitals are forced to eat?

I even gave the name of the specific service they apply for. If lazy liberals want to call me a liar without even researching the services that the government currently makes available to illegals..well...that just tells me they are lazy , don’t really care and my holding your hands and leading you to the information is a huge waste of time.

I’m not inclined to hold your hand...or waste my time.

To be fair both his opponents were just as revolting
Mcshame was a puppet for the “ military industrial complex” and Romney is a fraud and low life

As it is they come here with untreated ailments and diseases that they have had for years. Then they apply for alien emergency medical services and bilk Medicaid for hundreds of thousand of dollars for long hospital stays and treatments for things like cancer treatment, hepatitis, kidney transplants,untreated diabetes etc. medical care and services that belong to citizens of the US.

It’s not opinion. I work in healthcare I see the Medicaid bills they rack up daily.

So if I’m understanding you correctly, you are making some very serious statements about how immigration and in particular undocumented immigrants (illegals if you please) affect our society. And you are making some very specific statements about where we can find that affect. But when you are asked to share evidence to support your very serious claims, you think that is on someone else? Come on Blue! Did you not go to school? Do you not understand how thinking works? Are you confused at what it means to make an argument. Spewing anger and hate at others that you are either too scared or ignorant to point at yourself is not a good look dear.
Are you claiming illegals don’t utilize Medicaid services when they come to this country that Americans pay for with their tax dollars? And what Medicaid denies...hospitals are forced to eat?

I even gave the name of the specific service they apply for. If lazy liberals want to call me a liar without even researching the services that the government currently makes available to illegals..well...that just tells me they are lazy , don’t really care and my holding your hands and leading you to the information is a huge waste of time.

I am not claiming anything, you are. I am just asking you to provide some sort of evidence that is not anecdotal. And then you say well taking the time to explain myself is a waste of time because, I won’t get it? Sweety you could literally tell me en Francais and I’d still get you. Don’t go swimming in the deep end without your swimmies, I guess.

My cleaning ladies make $600 a month having 20 clients making 12000 a month.
Would you like to explain this a bit more. Please.
My Cleaning Ladies?
Do you own a business that these ladies work for?
What is the $12,000 a month (Besides the obvious 600X20)
No, I am just saying how much they make with their clients
My Cleaning Ladies?
My cleaning ladies make $150, 5 times each day. making that $750 a day. Twenty days a month= 15,000 a month. I was wrong.

I am not claiming anything, you are. I am just asking you to provide some sort of evidence that is not anecdotal. And then you say well taking the time to explain myself is a waste of time because, I won’t get it? Sweety you could literally tell me en Francais and I’d still get you. Don’t go swimming in the deep end without your swimmies, I guess.
Apparently you don’t and can’t.

McCain would have had us in a World War and Romney was Obama -lite
Hey Q, I think you are seeing something that it is real but I don’t think you understand what it is. People are corrupt. Even the best of us are liable to do-in others for our own good. Because people act in their own self-interest or companies go after dollars at all costs does not prove your leaps here. People are greedy and selfish, and you don’t need a conspiracy to have that run the show.

My Cleaning Ladies?
I don't have a cleaning business. But my cleaning ladies didn't like who they worked for and I told her to just keep what you she makes and get more jobs. I got her 4 jobs and she put an ad in the paper and wallah! She;s doing well!

Hey Q, I think you are seeing something that it is real but I don’t think you understand what it is. People are corrupt. Even the best of us are liable to do-in others for our own good. Because people act in their own self-interest or companies go after dollars at all costs does not prove your leaps here. People are greedy and selfish, and you don’t need a conspiracy to have that run the show.
Corrupt self interests. Kind of like illegal aliens bilking Alien emergency medical services In the USA for untreated medical conditions they have had for years.

Not all of us !!
Trump never committed any crimes in office neither has senators Lee and Cruz

Apparently you don’t and can’t.
Oh my, really stop. I am trying really hard not to insult or condescend to you (clearly I’m failing miserably), but your version of defending your ideas is flawed. I’m sorry you don’t like that being pointed out but it is true. You seem to believe that because I don’t think you are displaying any logic that means I don’t understand the things you say. I understand what you are saying and I disagree. So, I offer you an opportunity to show me how I am wrong. So take it! Show some level of evidence that backs your claim that, illegal immigration has any affect than hitting people right in their sense of fairness.
Wow, I just made a great point for you! When folks enter the US illegally that is not fair to all the people who cam here legally. Your argument is kind of like...someone left the door open, a bear came into the house and we then need to punish bears for entering houses. Goldie Locks has nothing on them!

My cleaning ladies make $150, 5 times each day. making that $750 a day. Twenty days a month= 15,000 a month. I was wrong.

So, depending on travel time from place to place, and how many hours per day she works, I will attempt to conclude this math.

So she does this 5 times per day? You stated it, so must be FACT.
She makes $150 per stop, you stated that also, so it must be FACT.

So doing simple math, without ANY travel time,
If she works 10 hours per day, 2 hours at each place, (5x2=10) then she is making $75 per hour.
Are you paying your cleaning lady $75 per hour? LOL.

If she works 15 Hours per day, (which she doesn't), then you would be paying her $50 per hour for 3 hours.

Bottom line. You just made up numbers hoping no one would notice.
FACT: trump is teaching his base how to LIE, and then defend the LIE.

Go ahead. Defend that you and everyone else pays their cleaning lady $50-75 per hour.

Corrupt self interests. Kind of like illegal aliens bilking Alien emergency medical services In the USA for untreated medical conditions they have had for years.
Can’t we just fix a broken system instead of punishing the folks who read what it says on the Statue of Liberty and are fool enough to believe we are still that country.

Forum List

Back