If Qanon is as dangerous as the left/FBI claim, where are all of the attacks and assasinations?

Surely, by now, someone, anyone, who is a Qanon follower would have assassinated someone of significance related to the Democratic Party or to the federal government, etc., right? Not only has that not happened, nobody has even tried. Yea, I know the story about how the FBI heroically stopped a plot to kidnap Governor Whitmer. LOL. That was a cool story! What else? The Capitol incident? Yea, how many people were shot by Qanon supporters? None? How about stabbed? None?

This "journalist" from The Guardian compiled a list last October. It seems that she collected stories of mentally ill (apparently) nutcases engaged in criminal stupidity and claims that they were all Qanon supporters. QAnon: a timeline of violence linked to the conspiracy theory

It's not like a Qanon supporter went out and shot at a bunch of Democratic members of Congress as the Bernie supporter did. It's not like a Qanon supporter walked up to a political opponent and executed them at point-blank rage, as the antifa supporter did last year. It's not like a Qanon supporter went out and shot a bunch of cops, as the BLM supporter did when Obama was president.

So where are all of the politically motivated terror attacks and assassinations that Qanon supporters have committed?
Oh don't worry as November draws closer and closer the FBI will run a plethora of false flags branded with Qanon, white supremacist and conservative nametags on them..
Count on it. Oh.... And we will have another half dozen variants by November that's for sure.

Jo

reference 1/6/21 in DC.

Also the guy who went into Comet Pizza and squeezed off a round from his assault rifle was sent there by a crazy Q conspiracy.
No...as usual you just wrong Candy. Pizzagate came before Qanon. And fyi, Dems Weinstein, Anthony WEiner, Epstein, Richardson, GATES, all into pedophilia with Podesta fitting the description of the average pedo to a T. Don't think the guy who shot the lock off a storage door in the pizzareria was really that far off---think the dems are drowing in sexual abuse and pedophilia. Just not so sure that the pizzeria had anything to do with it.

No...as usual you just wrong Candy. Pizzagate came before Qanon. And fyi, Dems Weinstein, Anthony WEiner, Epstein, Richardson, GATES, all into pedophilia with Podesta fitting the description of the average pedo to a T. Don't think the guy who shot the lock off a storage door in the pizzareria was really that far off---think the dems are drowing in sexual abuse and pedophilia. Just not so sure that the pizzeria had anything to do with it.

And you folks claim there is no QAnon??

Oh don't worry as November draws closer and closer the FBI will run a plethora of false flags branded with Qanon, white supremacist and conservative nametags on them..
Count on it. Oh.... And we will have another half dozen variants by November that's for sure.

Jo
It is shameful that you don't take these criminal groups seriously, but predictable. That no one has been assassinated does not mean that they are ok people. By the way, there were 5 deaths on Jan 6 that were encouraged by right wing groups. The Michigan thing was real.

Last edited:
Qanon is a bigger troll than the OK hand symbol. And that one was epic!! :lol:

It is shameful that you don't take these criminal groups seriously, but predictable. That no one has been assassinated does not mean that they are ok people. By the way, there were 5 deaths on Jan 6 that were encouraged by right wing groups. The Michigan thing was real.
It's amazing how you can look with one eye and cover the other one. There were five deaths? How many dozens of deaths have there been from BLM and atifa and left-wing crazy progressive rioting and police targeting? Have you counted those also??? Of course you haven't... How many homes and businesses have been burned and looted and lives destroyed???....have you counted those also of course you haven't. Do not presume to lecture me about the potential violence of conservative movements.... Any of them that use violence should be imprisoned. I simply cannot Converse with someone who sees only one side of the issue and forgives all of the very same transgressions many fold over on the other side.

It's amazing how you can look with one eye and cover the other one. There were five deaths? How many dozens of deaths have there been from BLM and atifa and left-wing crazy progressive rioting and police targeting? Have you counted those also??? Of course you haven't... How many homes and businesses have been burned and looted and lives destroyed???....have you counted those also of course you haven't. Do not presume to lecture me about the potential violence of conservative movements.... Any of them that use violence should be imprisoned. I simply cannot Converse with someone who sees only one side of the issue and forgives all of the very same transgressions many fold over on the other side.
This conversation is about right wing groups. Of course, I am aware of BLM and other groups who may not have any wings and have an agenda for attention, and I have discussed those groups ad nausea.
Of course, I have. Of course, you haven't acknowledged the damage to our democracy due to those right wing criminals, except to make light of their activities.

Forum List

Back