If Qanon is as dangerous as the left/FBI claim, where are all of the attacks and assasinations?

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
Surely, by now, someone, anyone, who is a Qanon follower would have assassinated someone of significance related to the Democratic Party or to the federal government, etc., right? Not only has that not happened, nobody has even tried. Yea, I know the story about how the FBI heroically stopped a plot to kidnap Governor Whitmer. LOL. That was a cool story! What else? The Capitol incident? Yea, how many people were shot by Qanon supporters? None? How about stabbed? None?

This "journalist" from The Guardian compiled a list last October. It seems that she collected stories of mentally ill (apparently) nutcases engaged in criminal stupidity and claims that they were all Qanon supporters. QAnon: a timeline of violence linked to the conspiracy theory

It's not like a Qanon supporter went out and shot at a bunch of Democratic members of Congress as the Bernie supporter did. It's not like a Qanon supporter walked up to a political opponent and executed them at point-blank rage, as the antifa supporter did last year. It's not like a Qanon supporter went out and shot a bunch of cops, as the BLM supporter did when Obama was president.

So where are all of the politically motivated terror attacks and assassinations that Qanon supporters have committed?

Surely, by now, someone, anyone, who is a Qanon follower would have assassinated someone of significance related to the Democratic Party or to the federal government, etc., right? Not only has that not happened, nobody has even tried. Yea, I know the story about how the FBI heroically stopped a plot to kidnap Governor Whitmer. LOL. That was a cool story! What else? The Capitol incident? Yea, how many people were shot by Qanon supporters? None? How about stabbed? None?

This "journalist" from The Guardian compiled a list last October. It seems that she collected stories of mentally ill (apparently) nutcases engaged in criminal stupidity and claims that they were all Qanon supporters. QAnon: a timeline of violence linked to the conspiracy theory

It's not like a Qanon supporter went out and shot at a bunch of Democratic members of Congress as the Bernie supporter did. It's not like a Qanon supporter walked up to a political opponent and executed them at point-blank rage, as the antifa supporter did last year. It's not like a Qanon supporter went out and shot a bunch of cops, as the BLM supporter did when Obama was president.

So where are all of the politically motivated terror attacks and assassinations that Qanon supporters have committed?
The whole thing about Qanon are they think there are non existent white hats.

So I don't understand your point. I assume you know this lol

They think the white hats will join them on Jan 6th. There are none to join them. It's just a riot not an insurrection because of it. Really not that complicated.

Are some of them fake? Sure. But do people think they need to be the white hats when they do nothing/ i'm sure it happens we're a nation of 350 million people

The potential is there for widespread violence but it will probably take a new glorious leader to make it break loose. Their old glorious leader failed and is too preoccupied with his own self obsessed misery to lead them right now.

• Banned
I guess the FBI needs to fabricate more plots and then frame some poor, deluded, sucker. Those damn Qanon folks aren't following the script!

They are currently keeping a low profile and I don't blame them. They will emerge in due time.

Assuming that "danger" is immediate assassinations.

Sometimes danger is a long term plan.

reference 1/6/21 in DC.

Also the guy who went into Comet Pizza and squeezed off a round from his assault rifle was sent there by a crazy Q conspiracy.
And something that is a much smaller percentage of what you do!

Surely, by now, someone, anyone, who is a Qanon follower would have assassinated someone of significance related to the Democratic Party or to the federal government, etc., right?
Who told you that? No it's not right.

You sound like the typical dishonest defensive QNut

Other than attacking the left's credibility and assassinating their character?

:auiqs.jpg:

The Bernie Sanders supporter shooting up a field of Congressional Republicans gets buried comparatively in favor of Qanon conspiracy theories all the time. Bernie and fellow far Left Democrats hate the 2nd Amendment and citizens protecting themselves. No way I am giving up my guns so that a far left lunatic can go acquire a gun illegally and shoot up innocents like the Bernie supporter did.

They are probably in Gitmo or holed up in their bunkers shaking with fear.

1627085661753.png

They're waiting for August.

The Bernie Sanders supporter shooting up a field of Congressional Republicans gets buried comparatively in favor of Qanon conspiracy theories all the time. Bernie and fellow far Left Democrats hate the 2nd Amendment and citizens protecting themselves. No way I am giving up my guns so that a far left lunatic can go acquire a gun illegally and shoot up innocents like the Bernie supporter did.
That ws front page news for a month. No body buried it.

The marxist shit-eating rodents need a bogeyman to validate hiding under their beds and shitting their pants.... it just happens to be Q-something, whatever the fuck, now.

Otherwise, shaking and shitting your pants will seem pretty damn awkward to normal people.... hmm?

Forum List

Back