Is There A ‘Truth’ Exemption From ‘Racism’?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Or is any discussion of the Democrat’s selected and protected minority racism if it does not put same in a favorable light?

Last week, this lie in the LATimes:

“I met Elder at his studio in 2019, while reporting my biography of Trump’s senior advisor Stephen Miller. Elder told me he believes his Blackness gives some listeners “confidence” to hold and share similar views. He has repeatedly twisted crime statistics to portray Black people as more violent than whites — a theme for white supremacists. He blames Black communities’ struggles on an alleged lack of self-determination. (A David Duke talking point).” Column: How recall candidate Larry Elder mentored Trumpism's top acolytes

Today’s thread….the facts, the gospel, on criminality by race. And, as a by-product, more proof that Democrats lie about everything.

1.‘Racist’ is such an ugly charge, and so damaging….of course, that’s the reason for using it. But if truth, scholarship, is not exempt from the invective, ….then what is being covered-up….and why?

A good pal explained why so many would rather avoid the truth, in certain cases:

“I once read that if it were ever "proved" that one ethnicity was less intelligent than another ethnicity, that knowledge would have to be kept from the general public.
I agree.
Such a finding would be so explosive that I would support a total censorship on the topic.” An Inordinate Fear Of Truth…

Compare that to this:

2. Although it is well known that Democrats lie about everything, the reverse opinion was offered by Obama’s Attorney General:

“Holder: 'Nation of cowards' on race
Attorney General Eric Holder said Wednesday that despite advances, the United States remains “a nation of cowards” on issues involving race.
“Though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot, in things racial, we have always been, and we, I believe, continue to be, in too many ways, a nation of cowards,” Holder said in remarks to his staff in honor of Black History Month.”
Holder: 'Nation of cowards' on race

Let’s light this candle.

3. Here’s where we begin: is this a problem or simply acceptable in modern society?

“324,000 U.S. Blacks Killed by Blacks In Only 35 Years ...
https://americanfreepress.net › Archive

This headline is a fact. Is discussing this fact ‘racist’??

4. In any case, if you dare to read through this thread, be prepared to be chagrinned if you agree with my pal in item #1 above, or to pretend the mandated outrage if you happen to be a government school grad/Democrat, as I will be relaying the work of the brave-beyond-belief Charles Murray on criminality and violence broken down by racial group. His book is aptly called ‘Facing Reality.”

5..”MURDER, RAPE, ROBBERY, and physical assault are crimes everywhere. Theft is a crime everywhere. By that core definition of crime, only a small minority of people in any race in any nation are criminals. Every race has such a minority and also a subset of that minority who are chronically criminal. But the sizes of these minorities are different among America’s Europeans, Africans, Latins, and Asians, and they have produced large differences in crime rates.”

Get ready for that ‘conversation on race’ that Eric Holder asked for….but didn’t really want.

Whites, particularly post 'Greatest Generation' are very guilt ridden, and cowardly concerning race. Whites, even when unpressured will always defer to those outside of their group for preference. It is very sad. Hopefully this corrects itself considering how nonwhites view us.
Especially as we quickly near the population 50% of the population.

Whites, particularly post 'Greatest Generation' are very guilt ridden, and cowardly concerning race. Whites, even when unpressured will always defer to those outside of their group for preference. It is very sad. Hopefully this corrects itself considering how nonwhites view us.

And this pertains to the OP....how?

Item #1?

Are you saying that that view is cowardly?

Couldn't it be that he doesn't want to hurt feelings?

And this pertains to the OP....how?

Item #1?

Are you saying that that view is cowardly?

Couldn't it be that he doesn't want to hurt feelings?
BOTH, yes.

6. ‘Crime rates per race’ is the subject, not the causes of same, as there are at least as many explanations as Baskin Robbins has flavors. An understanding and acceptance of “…the existence of large race differences in crime rates is a fact, and one that has sweeping social consequences.”

The reference will be “the annual report, Crime in the United States, a product of the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting (UCR) program. The offenses in the violent crime index are murder, rape, robbery, and aggravated assault (“aggravated” meaning that the assault involved a serious injury, plausible threat of serious injury, or use of a deadly weapon).

When viewing the statistics, pay special attention to the Democrat house organ, the LATimes, and the definitive statement they make with respect to the group the Democrats need in order to win any national election:

“I met Elder at his studio in 2019, while reporting my biography of Trump’s senior advisor Stephen Miller. Elder told me he believes his Blackness gives some listeners “confidence” to hold and share similar views. He has repeatedly twisted crime statistics to portray Black people as more violent than whites — a theme for white supremacists. He blames Black communities’ struggles on an alleged lack of self-determination. (A David Duke talking point).” Column: How recall candidate Larry Elder mentored Trumpism's top acolytes

Today’s thread….the facts, the gospel, on criminality by race. And, as a by-product, more proof that Democrats lie about everything.

And….perhaps, question whether there really are ‘white supremacists.’

Jordan Peterson, and others, have occasionally spoken publicly about the full-standard-deviation difference in mean IQ between Blacks and "whites." Fortunately, he uses terminology that common people don't understand. Ponder this fact of disparate IQ's and consider how much money is thrown at the Education Industry in its vain attempt to reduce or eliminate the so-called "performance gap" between the races in public schools. Talk about a fool's errand.

Regarding the Leftist propensity to lie about all things racial, even the expression, "mass incarceration," is a lie and a slander. It accuse the entire justice system - cops, magistrates, prosecutors, judges, JURIES, probation officers, etc., - of being racist without the proverbial shred of evidence. Like the scientist picking the fly feces out of the pepper jar, they find the rare case of a Black man who was wrongfully convicted - one out of tens of thousands - and elevate it as "proof" of "systemic racism" in the system, while demanding that "we" ignore the documented extraordinary difference in violent crimes among the "races."

Sadly, any attempt to observe and document any difference between the races is condemned as "racist" (a charge for which there is literally NO defense). I have been so called for observing that Black men generally have longer arms and legs for a given height than do European men, a fact which I personally noted for two years in a mens' clothing store (and which can be observed in any collection of "vital statistics" of boxers).

Truly, being factually correct is no defense to a charge of "racism."

We are all bozos on this bus, and Leftists are evil. What's new?

Or is any discussion of the Democrat’s selected and protected minority racism if it does not put same in a favorable light?

1.‘Racist’ is such an ugly charge, and so damaging….of course, that’s the reason for using it. But if truth, scholarship, is not exempt from the invective, ….then what is being covered-up….and why?

A good pal explained why so many would rather avoid the truth, in certain cases:

“I once read that if it were ever "proved" that one ethnicity was less intelligent than another ethnicity, that knowledge would have to be kept from the general public.
I agree.
Such a finding would be so explosive that I would support a total censorship on the topic.” An Inordinate Fear Of Truth…

Compare that to this:

2. Although it is well known that Democrats lie about everything, the reverse opinion was offered by Obama’s Attorney General:

Attorney General Eric Holder said Wednesday that despite advances, the United States remains “a nation of cowards” on issues involving race.
“Though this nation has proudly thought of itself as an ethnic melting pot, in things racial, we have always been, and we, I believe, continue to be, in too many ways, a nation of cowards,” Holder said in remarks to his staff in honor of Black History Month.”

Let’s light this candle.

3. Here’s where we begin: is this a problem or simply acceptable in modern society?

4. In any case, if you dare to read through this thread, be prepared to be chagrinned if you agree with my pal in item #1 above, or to pretend the mandated outrage if you happen to be a government school grad/Democrat, as I will be relaying the work of the brave-beyond-belief Charles Murray on criminality and violence broken down by racial group. His book is aptly called ‘Facing Reality.”

5..”MURDER, RAPE, ROBBERY, and physical assault are crimes everywhere. Theft is a crime everywhere. By that core definition of crime, only a small minority of people in any race in any nation are criminals. Every race has such a minority and also a subset of that minority who are chronically criminal. But the sizes of these minorities are different among America’s Europeans, Africans, Latins, and Asians, and they have produced large differences in crime rates.”

Get ready for that ‘conversation on race’ that Eric Holder asked for….but didn’t really want.

I could no longer tolerate how woke my local Los Angeles Times had become, so I canceled my subscription in 2019. I haven't read the rag since.

I get a big laugh (tinged with sadness, of course) when some people seek to deny that minority ethnicities X and Y commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime. Those very same deniers live in "safe" neighborhoods and send their children to "safe" schools.

The whole topic is just too d*mn*d hurtful to discuss honestly. (In the 1960s, my boss reprimanded me for telling a group to shut their "d*mn*d" mouths! That adjective was considered obscene back then!)

Last edited:
Jordan Peterson, and others, have occasionally spoken publicly about the full-standard-deviation difference in mean IQ between Blacks and "whites." Fortunately, he uses terminology that common people don't understand. Ponder this fact of disparate IQ's and consider how much money is thrown at the Education Industry in its vain attempt to reduce or eliminate the so-called "performance gap" between the races in public schools. Talk about a fool's errand.

Regarding the Leftist propensity to lie about all things racial, even the expression, "mass incarceration," is a lie and a slander. It accuse the entire justice system - cops, magistrates, prosecutors, judges, JURIES, probation officers, etc., - of being racist without the proverbial shred of evidence. Like the scientist picking the fly feces out of the pepper jar, they find the rare case of a Black man who was wrongfully convicted - one out of tens of thousands - and elevate it as "proof" of "systemic racism" in the system, while demanding that "we" ignore the documented extraordinary difference in violent crimes among the "races."

Sadly, any attempt to observe and document any difference between the races is condemned as "racist" (a charge for which there is literally NO defense). I have been so called for observing that Black men generally have longer arms and legs for a given height than do European men, a fact which I personally noted for two years in a mens' clothing store (and which can be observed in any collection of "vital statistics" of boxers).

"...this fact of disparate IQ's and consider how much money is thrown at the Education Industry in its vain attempt to reduce or eliminate the so-called "performance gap" between the races in public schools. Talk about a fool's errand."

Couldn't agree less.

It is beyond a gross error to attribute the gap to IQ, and even worse to say nothing can be done about it.

Now, if one imagines that the pathologies holding blacks back are inherent, genetic….guess again.

Consider in the heredity vs. environment controversy: females are several times as numerous as males among blacks with high IQs. Witty and Jenkins, "Educational Achievement of a Group of Gifted Negro Children," Journal of Educational Psychology, vol. 25, p. 593. They inherit the same genes, are raised in the same homes and neighborhoods......explanations rest on the culture, the excessively 'macho' roles of males associated with and emphasizing certain sociopathologies. Roles that the Left pretends are normal and acceptable, are not.

There is a pathology, abandoning families, that certainly holds some individuals back, and it is one that has been encouraged by the Liberals/Democrats.
“Baby momma” is not a substitute for “wife.”

"Regarding the Leftist propensity to lie about all things racial, even the expression, "mass incarceration," is a lie and a slander. It accuse the entire justice system - cops, magistrates, prosecutors, judges, JURIES, probation officers, etc., - of being racist without the proverbial shred of evidence."

True.

Murray’s point that cognitive ability, measured by IQ is not nearly enough to account for the income disparity, the ‘success’ disparity.

In the same chapter, Murray states: " For example, two students at the 43rd and 56th percentiles of cognitive ability are 13 percentiles apart and about 5 IQ points apart, a difference of 0.33 SDs. Substantively, the difference in cognitive ability between the two students is so small that even the most perceptive teachers cannot easily guess which student has which score.

...overlap exists in the distributions. It is not a threatening picture. Yes, differences exist, but it is also true that millions of Africans and Latins have higher cognitive ability than millions of Europeans and Asians. "

The problem for the Left is that once racism is discounted as causation, ….

….the spotlight, and the real cause of differences, falls on the Democrat Party.

The irony here is there no such thing as race. We are all humans and if you marry a person of dark skin are your children black or white? Race has served as a divisive tactic to keep people blaming the other. Book below, 'White Trash' details issue, read it if you want to know and to learn. PC will not read it for she is a hardcore bigot. She posts the same divisive nonsense day in day out, I often wonder if she is a real person for such negatively cannot be healthy.

Crime and gun deaths are another issue as the prevalence of guns in America is a horror that happens daily. See stats from Brady's site below. We are a stupid nation when it comes to guns, but businesses local and foreign benefit so stupid remains.

“For most Americans of the eighteenth century, it was assumed impossible for a servant to shed his lowly origins; the meaner sort, as one newspaper insisted, could never “wash out the stain of servility.” There were fears that the meaner sort were treading too close on the heels of those above them.”

Nancy Isenberg, White Trash: The 400-Year Untold History of Class in America

"Fourteen-year-old boys are not part of a well-regulated militia. Members of wacky religious cults are not part of a well-regulated militia. Permitting unregulated citizens to have guns is destroying the security of this free state." Molly Ivins

"The shooter is almost always male. Of the past 129 mass shootings in the United States, all but three have been men. The shooter is socially alienated, and he can’t get laid. Every time you scratch the surface of the latest mass killing, in a movie theatre, a school, the streets of Paris or an abortion clinic, you find the weaponised loser. From Jihadi John of ISIS to Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris at Columbine, these men are invariably stuck in the emotional life of an adolescent. They always struggle with self-esteem – especially regarding women – and sometimes they give up entirely on the possibility of amorous fulfilment. There are different levels of tactical coordination, different ostensible grievances and different access to firearms, but the psyche beneath is invariably the same."

The irony here is there no such thing as race. We are all humans and if you marry a person of dark skin are your children black or white? Race has served as a divisive tactic to keep people blaming the other. Book below, 'White Trash' details issue, read it if you want to know and to learn. PC will not read it for she is a hardcore bigot. She posts the same divisive nonsense day in day out, I often wonder if she is a real person for such negatively cannot be healthy.

Crime and gun deaths are another issue as the prevalence of guns in America is a horror that happens daily. See stats from Brady's site below. We are a stupid nation when it comes to guns, but businesses local and foreign benefit so stupid remains.

“For most Americans of the eighteenth century, it was assumed impossible for a servant to shed his lowly origins; the meaner sort, as one newspaper insisted, could never “wash out the stain of servility.” There were fears that the meaner sort were treading too close on the heels of those above them.”

"Fourteen-year-old boys are not part of a well-regulated militia. Members of wacky religious cults are not part of a well-regulated militia. Permitting unregulated citizens to have guns is destroying the security of this free state." Molly Ivins

"The shooter is almost always male. Of the past 129 mass shootings in the United States, all but three have been men. The shooter is socially alienated, and he can’t get laid. Every time you scratch the surface of the latest mass killing, in a movie theatre, a school, the streets of Paris or an abortion clinic, you find the weaponised loser. From Jihadi John of ISIS to Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris at Columbine, these men are invariably stuck in the emotional life of an adolescent. They always struggle with self-esteem – especially regarding women – and sometimes they give up entirely on the possibility of amorous fulfilment. There are different levels of tactical coordination, different ostensible grievances and different access to firearms, but the psyche beneath is invariably the same."

"The irony here is there no such thing as race."

Yet it is the center of every aim, doctrine and pronouncement of the party you vote for.

Either you're lying, middy.....or your part is.

There are only three things important to the Democrat program, agenda.....Race, Class, and Gender.
Not liberty, not religious freedom, not prosperity, not individuality, not tranquility.
Race, Class, and Gender.

“Cultural Marxism, though it’s dismissed by critics as a “term invented by the Right”, “was an undeniable school of thought taking Marxist categories of oppressed and oppressor beyond the economic realm and applying to it other forms of oppression: gender, race, sexuality.” Caldron Pool

“A hundred years ago, kids in classrooms were taught the color of their skin was their most important characteristic — and if they looked a certain way, they were inferior. Today, kids again are being taught that the color of their skin defines them — and if they look a certain way, they’re an oppressor.” Tim Scott Text of Sen. Tim Scott's GOP response to Biden speech

Next time, think before you post.

7.The Democrat/LATimes writes "...twisted crime statistics to portray Black people as more violent than whites —..."

Arrest rates are the best evidence for concluding racial differences in criminality, and violence.

“…an arrest by the police has several advantages as evidence of race differences in crime. Most police do not make arrests lightly, for reasons both professional and practical.

With felonies, police are aware how easily a prosecution can get thrown out if there’s a problem with “probable cause.” …. disincentives to arrest people give the arrest extra credibility as evidence that a meaningful offense occurred and that the police arrested a plausible suspect.

Another reason that arrests for violent offenses are especially valuable for assessing race differences in criminal behavior is that they are largely insulated from the usual problems that raise public concern. Much of the criticism of the police involves situations that give police officers considerable latitude in deciding whether to intervene – examples are stop-and-frisk, arrests for minor offenses as part of “broken windows” policing, enforcement of vice laws, and enforcement of drug laws.

Given credible evidence that a murder, rape, robbery, or aggravated assault has been committed, there is much less police discretion about whether to act.”
Charles Murray, “Facing Reality.”

8. It’s hard to blame racism for the arrest when there’s a dead body lying there.

“It’s not just the seriousness of the crimes that sets arrests for violent crimes apart; it’s also the circumstances under which those crimes get into the statistics. Police seldom catch offenders in the act of murdering, raping, robbing, or assaulting. Far more commonly, the crimes occur and then come to the attention of the police. The potential for the police to manufacture violent offenses for Africans or Latins while overlooking them for Europeans is constrained."

9. Collecting data by race has become somewhat easier.

“During the last few years, however, the Open Data movement, a combination of governmental and private initiatives, has assisted governments at the state, county, and city levels in creating publicly accessible databases.

…thirteen police departments that have posted downloadable databases of arrests by race. They include three of the largest cities in the country – New York City, Los Angeles, and Chicago – plus the nation’s capital, Washington, D.C. The remaining nine cities offer a mix of sizes, with populations ranging from 621,849 (Baltimore) to just 42,375 (Urbana, Illinois).

For a list of cities and counties with Open Data sites, see data.gov or The Open Data Initiative.

The measure of interest here is the racial ratio of arrests for violent crimes, focusing on two comparisons: the number of African arrests per 100,000 people divided by the number of European arrests per 100,000, and the number of Latin arrests per 100,000 divided by the number of European arrests per 100,000. In all the ratios I present, the larger number is divided by the smaller, so the denominator is always 1. To simplify the presentation, I will just the numerator. For example, a ratio of 2.5 to 1 will be expressed as a ratio of 2.5."
Charles Murray

Don't forget....the Democrat LATimes says the Right has "repeatedly twisted crime statistics to portray Black people as more violent than whites — a theme for white supremacists."

Can Mr. Murray prove otherwise???

Next.

10. “Table 2 below shows the African/European and Latin/European ratios for the combined violent crimes. A separate table for murder follows presently.”

1626465124665.png

Op. Cit.

NYC.....black population arrested for serious crime at a rate nearly 12 times that of the white.
In Washington, DC......the rate is 20 times.
Don't forget....the Democrat LATimes says the Right has "repeatedly twisted crime statistics to portray Black people as more violent than whites — a theme for white supremacists."

Any who are simply bursting with the desire to explain why they cannot accept the data, or need to explain why said data should not be reported or relevant, please vent when you feel necessary.

I’m betting that Democrat voters will feel that even commenting on…..or having to admit having read the above….will cost them their Liberal credentials…well….that is a very real problem for you and for the nation.

Yes, and similar exemptions for global warming and Covid and well, any lefty position. You know, the ends justify the means foundation from the commies.

The irony is ghettos do not end with endless trillions of dollars spent and white males are becoming impoverished with diversity based on equity quotas.

I agree.

Compare that to this:

Let’s light this candle.

The 324,000 dead blacks are a subset, though the subset that was exported from Africa may have been a particular, chosen subset, (apart from slave trade profit incentives [italics]). This would condense the pathologies inside America, that African administrations were attempting to purge from the socius.

The website brings up the concept of subsets and gene pools:

14 Jun 2021 Charles Murray’s Facing Reality
‘ Mean IQs. Europeans 103, Africans 91, Latins 94, Asians 108....he invariably treats races as collections of individuals among whom non-random patterns happen to be observable rather than as (roughly) constant gene pools which perpetuate themselves across the generations.’

CRT can’t answer the question: What if a subset of a gene pool was chosen and reified before it was exported from Africa?

Forum List

Back