Police stand down orders?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
I've heard it through the grape vine that police all over the country have been given a stand down order when it comes to the BLM protests and riots. In short, they are free to loot, pillage, and kill on a whim and the police will do nothing.

Naturally, Mayors in these large Progressive cities will deny giving such orders, but they have been given just the same. The police are not allowed to defend you, or themselves.

I say this to let those who live in these large cities that you are on your own. So arm yourself, leave the city, do what you think is best.

1592596201791.png

I've heard it through the grape vine that police all over the country have been given a stand down order when it comes to the BLM protests and riots. In short, they are free to loot, pillage, and kill on a whim and the police will do nothing.

Naturally, Mayors in these large Progressive cities will deny giving such orders, but they have been given just the same. The police are not allowed to defend you, or themselves.

I say this to let those who live in these large cities that you are on your own. So arm yourself, leave the city, do what you think is best.

In some cases they have been directed to limit contact.

But in most cases, there is no 'order'. It's mostly.... these people do whatever they want, and if anything happens, you are the bad guy, and you lose your job and/or go to prison.

Well who wants to be that cop? No one. No one wants to be that cop that ends up on youtube and twitter, because they did exactly what they were instructed to do.

Juneteenth Weekend has always been a prime time for Rioting and Looting, that was true even when the Tremendous George Floyd was around.

So needless to say, be careful out there.

As far as police officers, the message is out there for them both Loud and/or Clear. Only Black Lives Matter- so keep your hands to yourself if you see one of America's Sacred Cows looting and/or burning.

Don't encourage people to leave their cities if they have been voting in these idiot so-called Democrat politicians. They can stay there and be robbed, beaten and even killed.

It is not necessary for mayors to give explicit stand-down orders.

The police are not stupid.

They know that they are expected to turn a blind eye to whatever BLM supporters do.

BLM is creating a lot of animosity, but the movement's leaders do not care, for they are now drunk with power.

Everyone in power is kowtowing to them.

Only God/Fate/Karma knows how all this is going to end.

Police officers...If you have been given orders to stand down...please go home!

We will take care of antifa!

This shit ends TODAY!

In some cases they have been directed to limit contact.

But in most cases, there is no 'order'. It's mostly.... these people do whatever they want, and if anything happens, you are the bad guy, and you lose your job and/or go to prison.

Well who wants to be that cop? No one. No one wants to be that cop that ends up on youtube and twitter, because they did exactly what they were instructed to do.
They can all hang out and go as slow as they want to or not at all. Let the cities burn. It’s what the DemonRats want. Give it to em.

It is quite obvious when you see the riots and the looters and not a cop in sight. If they were there they were betraying their badge and their duty. Only in Miami did I hear of the cops protecting the city's statues in the park. Would have been so easy to bring is a fire truck and and turn the high pressure hoses on them

Forum List

Back