If possible, should we peacefully split the country?

To split or not to split...that is the question...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The governor of Texas disagrees with your silly assed assessment (about 5% of the power in Texas is from renewables)

He said: "My team has been talking to all the natural gas producers and suppliers in the state of Texas all afternoon to accelerate the process of their ability to get it. Their answer is: "It's just frozen right now. It's frozen in the pipeline. It's frozen at the rig. It's frozen at the transmission line."

Tell us some more lies.

Its all you got.

Nope. I watched interviews on evil right-wing news with representatives from Texas. They claim green energy is 25% of their electric grid.

Natural gas or propane does not freeze. If they don't have delivery systems that can handle that cold of temperatures, they need to retrofit them so they can. Our gas never freezes up north, and we've had temperatures -20 degrees in the past.

Oh brother. The governor of Texas just told you what was happening to the Natural Gas lines in Texas.

The governor of Texas knows more than you do about it.

So does Forbes:

Tell us how your idea would work out in terms of geographical allocation. This should be almost as hilarious as your idea for no taxes.

Show me where I said no taxes. You people on the left lie so much you don't even realize you're doing it.

My idea is to divide the country in two from north to south, making adjustments so each side gets the same square mileage; in the range from North Dakota to Texas. This way each country has a north and south in which to live. The ideal situation for me is for us Republicans to have the east side of our current country so that your side could have the Mexicans you love so much. Plus, once all the Democrats move out, my property value would more than double.

Then we'd have a national land trade off. If you currently live on the east side of the country where Republicans have their country with a home and 1 acre of land, you trade off with a similar residence on the Democrat side and move there.

Then we'd build a huge Trump wall on that dividing line to keep you people out. There would be legal entry points like we have on our Canadian or Mexican border. We can trade, you can come and visit conservative family members or friends, but you can't live here. Anybody caught trying to scale the wall to get to our side would be immediately shot and killed.

Oh brother. The governor of Texas just told you what was happening to the Natural Gas lines in Texas.

But also the windmills froze and the panels could not get sun to produce electricity. Again, Texas was expecting global warming, so there was no need to retrofit those natural gas delivery systems. Now we realize you people are full of shit, so they need to install new delivery systems that can withstand extreme cold temperatures.

Tell us how your idea would work out in terms of geographical allocation. This should be almost as hilarious as your idea for no taxes.

Show me where I said no taxes. You people on the left lie so much you don't even realize you're doing it.

My idea is to divide the country in two from north to south, making adjustments so each side gets the same square mileage; in the range from North Dakota to Texas. This way each country has a north and south in which to live. The ideal situation for me is for us Republicans to have the east side of our current country so that your side could have the Mexicans you love so much. Plus, once all the Democrats move out, my property value would more than double.

Then we'd have a national land trade off. If you currently live on the east side of the country where Republicans have their country with a home and 1 acre of land, you trade off with a similar residence on the Democrat side and move there.

Then we'd build a huge Trump wall on that dividing line to keep you people out. There would be legal entry points like we have on our Canadian or Mexican border. We can trade, you can come and visit conservative family members or friends, but you can't live here. Anybody caught trying to scale the wall to get to our side would be immediately shot and killed.

No more hidden or direct taxes.

So Texas will be on the Democratic side of the Trump Wall?

The comedy keeps on coming.

Your property values would be weighed down by Dixie and West Virginia--world-class shit holes.

But also the windmills froze and the panels could not get sun to produce electricity. Again, Texas was expecting global warming, so there was no need to retrofit those natural gas delivery systems. Now we realize you people are full of shit, so they need to install new delivery systems that can withstand extreme cold temperatures.

Great retreat from your idiotic first position. You don't know anything about this topic sonny and you sound more and more crazy with each post.

So when disaster strikes Conserve-istan, who do they call? The benevolent other red states? Yeah..make me laugh harder.

Your property values would be weighed down by Dixie and West Virginia--world-class shit holes.

It could be, depending on how we settle the division. If not and it's on the Republican side, we will allow intruders on our side to be shot and killed on site, and that would stop any invaders on the Texas border. Either that or divide Texas into two states as well.

My suburb was thriving with increasing property values since it was created until the Democrats moved in. Then it went to hell.

It could be, depending on how we settle the division. If not and it's on the Republican side, we will allow intruders on our side to be shot and killed on site, and that would stop any invaders on the Texas border. Either that or divide Texas into two states as well.

My suburb was thriving with increasing property values since it was created until the Democrats moved in. Then it went to hell.
But you would be killing all of CC's friends.

Great retreat from your idiotic first position. You don't know anything about this topic sonny and you sound more and more crazy with each post.

So when disaster strikes Conserve-istan, who do they call? The benevolent other red states? Yeah..make me laugh harder.

We would call our own federal government, much like we do today. Except once we create our own country, there will be much less need for federal government because like our founders concept, when you depend on federal government to solve all your problems, you surrender your freedom like what's happening in our current country.

We just need to vote enough democrats out of office in the midterms to take over both Houses of Congress and then re-elect Trump or another fighter like him who puts this nation first In the next presidential election.

To do that we need to figure out ways to prevent the democrats and the Deep State from rigging elections.

Our we could just get you with your mental health...

I just trying to figure out when the penny drops, you have been had... Trump is going to trail on criminal charges... These aren't like the made up ones on Hillary, they were just that made up... Ever figure out why they never saw the inside of a court room when Trump was in charge of the DOJ...

We just need to vote enough democrats out of office in the midterms to take over both Houses of Congress and then re-elect Trump or another fighter like him who puts this nation first In the next presidential election.

To do that we need to figure out ways to prevent the democrats and the Deep State from rigging elections.

I just trying to figure out when the penny drops, you have been had... Trump is going to trail on criminal charges... These aren't like the made up ones on Hillary, they were just that made up... Ever figure out why they never saw the inside of a court room when Trump was in charge of the DOJ...
What exactly does Trump's non-political life have to do with what he accomplished as President?
It's obvious you have no idea of the level of criminal activity among politicians.
If we were to go by your measure, we wouldn't have any politicians.
Which might actually be a good thing.

Trump was never in charge of the DOJ.

This is true.
It is impossible to enter an organization that has been around for decades and simply fire everyone.

No need for so much mass migration. Bed wetters occupy less than 25% of the country, so just cut off the NE states starting with NY, and the hard core commie counties along the west coast and encourage the remaining parasites in between to seek refuge there by eliminating federal welfare. Move the US Capitol to Omaha, Amend the constitution to more firmly outlaw marxist policy, outlaw abortion, faggotry, bed wetting, and make bathing mandatory. Make illegal immigration a capitol offense.

He never had the slightest bit of control over it. If he had he probably would have been able to throw hitlary, xiden, and that meat puppet faggot along with the wookie in GITMO where they belong. He fucked up royally by not purging DC of leftist filth.

No need for so much mass migration. Bed wetters occupy less than 25% of the country, so just cut off the NE states starting with NY, and the hard core commie counties along the west coast and encourage the remaining parasites in between to seek refuge there by eliminating federal welfare. Move the US Capitol to Omaha, Amend the constitution to more firmly outlaw marxist policy, outlaw abortion, faggotry, bed wetting, and make bathing mandatory. Make illegal immigration a capitol offense.

They are more than 25% of the country which is why we need to divide. We can't have a normal country because of them. They get in the way.

They are more than 25% of the country which is why we need to divide. We can't have a normal country because of them. They get in the way.

Weak-ass quitter. You're no American.

Forum List

Back