If possible, should we peacefully split the country?

To split or not to split...that is the question...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question: "WTF does that have to do with this topic?"

Answer: Everything. Do you have another stupid question to ask?

You must be the stupid one. The topic is about dividing the country, and he chimed in with some stupid race comment. There are plenty of race topics on USMB for shit like that.

Racism IS the device which has divided our country for decades; don't pretend otherwise and don't try to change history. Of course it is not the only form of bigotry expressed covertly and overtly by the current iteration of conservatives, aka faux conservatives like you. BTW, I didn't call you stupid, so don't pretend I did.

Last edited:

You must be the stupid one. The topic is about dividing the country, and he chimed in with some stupid race comment. There are plenty of race topics on USMB for shit like that.

Racism IS the device which has divided our country for decades; don't pretend otherwise and don't try to change history. Of course it is not the only form of bigotry expressed covertly and overtly by the current iteration of conservatives, aka faux conservatives like you. BTW, I didn't call you stupid, so don't pretend I did.

Which dems promote to do just that.
Trump was never called a racist and received awards from black activist groups.......right up until he ran as a Republican.
Then he was going to "put y'all in chains"!!!!!
Take your bullshit elsewhere.

It's a known quantity that if a WalleyWorld opens up in a town of less than X population that most of the entire main street business will board up. One good example is Delta,Co.. The Town Grandfathers blocked Walmart and Kmart to protect the local businesses. They did allow a Gibsons in but since when was a Gibson ever any competition other than a poorly run 2nd hand store. That was the way it was for years. Just 20 miles up the road,Montrose, Co. did get a Walleyworld. But there was a 4 lane US Hiway all the way. The Granddaddies die off, the Fathers must have also because the Town "Offspring" succumbed to the....... Let's just say that it was no longer what was good for the community when they allowed a Walleyworld to come into the town. The joke may be on them since the next series of Walleyworld Closings just might be their Walleyworld Superstore.

The point is, Walmart lays in the big bucks and pressured to wherever they try and come in. The Short term with that much financial and power gain is just staggering. It took Walleyworld about 20 years to get that store into Delta Colorado. Has the town grown in 50 years? No, not at all even with Walleyworld kicking in. But the Main Street was demolished when the free standing Walleyworld was built. And the town will go back to much worse condition after it shuts down.

39 miles away is another Walleyworld. Grand Junction has two of them. I don't foresee both staying open in the next 10 years. And the population here is well over 100K, closer to 200K. But both stores are stand alone stores where other stores have built not far from them to enjoy the partial benefit of that Anchor Store. Meanwhile, the Mall, just down the street has Target and has almost single handedely kept that mall open even though it's very depressing to go into many of the other parts of the Mall. Yah, I know, the Mall and the City all beem about how good it's doing but us long term locals know better.

Malls are toast these days and there are fewer and fewer anchor stores that don't want to build free standing stores.
Ok... But why did the community, or at the very least the community leaders, want the Superstore over a mall? Clearly you are at odds with elected officials. Question then becomes, are you right or are they right? Why did they ok the building of the Superstore, if a mall is better? Are you sure it's better?

Last edited:
No...you realize if red states told you to fuck off you'd be screwed.
Ha, very doubtful. You guys would instantly be on the bottom of developed countries for most stats that matter. A "shithole", as your master likes to say.

Get ready to eat asphalt for dinner and power your cars with unicorn piss.

You going to put Texas in charge of the Powergrids? I think I'll pass on that. Maybe I need to put my electric on the Charger. But that Electricity doesn't come from Fossil Fuels or any kind.

We just need to vote enough democrats out of office in the midterms to take over both Houses of Congress and then re-elect Trump or another fighter like him who puts this nation first In the next presidential election.

To do that we need to figure out ways to prevent the democrats and the Deep State from rigging elections.
A good start would be getting rid of bat shit crazy conspiracy theory loons like you.

I must have hit a little too close to you.

Ha, very doubtful. You guys would instantly be on the bottom of developed countries for most stats that matter. A "shithole", as your master likes to say.

You going to put Texas in charge of the Powergrids? I think I'll pass on that. Maybe I need to put my electric on the Charger. But that Electricity doesn't come from Fossil Fuels or any kind.

STFU dumbass...

Trump was never called a racist and received awards from black activist groups.......right up until he ran as a Republican.

You too need to take your head out of the sand. If the LE agency in your community provides ride alongs , do it a few times and maybe you will discover reality. Do the grave yard shift on weekends, it is most enlightening.

Oh look, another shrieking, terrified white winger who spends all of his days seeking out white wing blogs to keep himself in a constant state of agitation.

Not attacking you here. It sucks that I have to start out a post that way, but the setup to this post was obviously hostile. I'm not trying to be, even if the other poster may have been.

According to ERCOT, the measures taken by ERCOT and other state agencies may not prove sufficient to avoid rotating outages of as much as 4,000 MW. Moreover, 1 ERCOT, Grid Operator Requests Energy Conservation for System Reliability, www.ercot.com/news/releases/show/225151. Department of Energy Order No. 202-21-1 Page 2 of 4 ERCOT has been alerted that numerous generation units will be unable to operate at full capacity without violating federal air quality or other permit limitations.

The link given suggests that ERCOT could have kept the grid up and going without the roaming blackouts, or shutdown of any kind, it just couldn't do it without violating "federal air quality or other permit limitations." And thus David Huizenga the Acting Secretary of Energy said they could not.

Do you believe that not allowing these generation units to produce more power was right move over those two/three days?

Right up until he called Hispanics rapists and said that women of color should "go back to where they came from".

This topic has nothing to do with race, it has to do with political parties.

Trump ran on platform to fix as many of the things that the dumbass worthless affirmative action Muslim fucked up and he delivered on many of the things.

Great President. Too bad we allowed the correct Democrat filth to steal the election from him. We should have done something.

Which is why we need to drum up support for splitting the nation into two countries. The left is never going to stop if it means power. A Democrat politician would sell their soul to the devil for power. It's all they live and breathe for. Ask yourself, when was the last time the Democrats ever gave in or met Republicans half-way unless they had no choice? They are going to push for more mail-in voting because it got the stupid and politically ignorant to vote, and they'll do it again.

You too need to take your head out of the sand. If the LE agency in your community provides ride alongs , do it a few times and maybe you will discover reality. Do the grave yard shift on weekends, it is most enlightening.

What the fuck does that have to do with what I posted?

In charge of our own power grid yes.
It was Xidens government that refused to let Texas up production of power to keep the power on in Texas due to environmental standards set by Xiden and crew.
That and of course freezing windmills.

Oh look, another shrieking, terrified white winger who spends all of his days seeking out white wing blogs to keep himself in a constant state of agitation.

Oh look!!
Another leftist tossing out shit with zero info to back it up.

In charge of our own power grid yes.
It was Xidens government that refused to let Texas up production of power to keep the power on in Texas due to environmental standards set by Xiden and crew.
That and of course freezing windmills.
Bunch of lies.

Oh look!!
Another leftist tossing out shit with zero info to back it up.
I described you perfectly. Your behavior all over this board backs it up. And i know you screeching white wingers love nothing more than to feel like the victim. So, you're welcome .

Moving on...

Forum List

Back