If possible, should we peacefully split the country?

To split or not to split...that is the question...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just what the title asks. If a house divided cannot stand, should the house divide into two or more houses that can stand while we can still seperate [sic] peacefully?

How about NO?
Your reasoning ?

The UNITED States of America is much stronger than the limp-dick defeatist pussies who keep crying about the sky falling. MY great nation will still be here long, long after all these spineless quitters are less than dust.
Uh oh, you calling out the Republican voters who have had enough of the establishment bullcrappers, and want to separate from the bullcrap somehow ???

I don't give a shit who you are or what party you claim to belong to. If you are a dickless quitter you might as well get the fuck out, because we don't need losers like you in MY country.
... here I am to stay ...

Why? If you're nothing but a dickless little pussy crying "It's all over man!" what's the point in you hanging around? If you are so sure the ship is going down, abandon it, rat. We don't need weakling quitters like you.
Your mom or dad know you gotta [sic] a foul mouth like that ? Probably not, and it sure doesn't speak well of your upbringing.

Don't you realize that everytime [sic] you speak in the ways that you do, that it reflects on your upbringing ?? Why would you dishonor your parents like that ??? Please don't answer that, because you'll only confirm what is already known by your vocabulary used. Grow up play, play ninja internet tough boy. I think I hear your mama calling, so you better clean up that mouth now, and say yes mam, and no mam when you sit down for supper.

You actually took the time to post all that stupid shit, you fucking clown? Never even occurred to you to address the thread topic in any way?
I hear your mama calling you boy.

Be careful, douchebag.
That a threat boy ?

Just what the title asks. If a house divided cannot stand, should the house divide into two or more houses that can stand while we can still seperate [sic] peacefully?

How about NO?
Your reasoning ?

The UNITED States of America is much stronger than the limp-dick defeatist pussies who keep crying about the sky falling. MY great nation will still be here long, long after all these spineless quitters are less than dust.
Uh oh, you calling out the Republican voters who have had enough of the establishment bullcrappers, and want to separate from the bullcrap somehow ???

I don't give a shit who you are or what party you claim to belong to. If you are a dickless quitter you might as well get the fuck out, because we don't need losers like you in MY country.

Why? If you're nothing but a dickless little pussy crying "It's all over man!" what's the point in you hanging around? If you are so sure the ship is going down, abandon it, rat. We don't need weakling quitters like you.
Your mom or dad know you gotta [sic] a foul mouth like that ? Probably not, and it sure doesn't speak well of your upbringing.

Don't you realize that everytime [sic] you speak in the ways that you do, that it reflects on your upbringing ?? Why would you dishonor your parents like that ??? Please don't answer that, because you'll only confirm what is already known by your vocabulary used. Grow up play, play ninja internet tough boy. I think I hear your mama calling, so you better clean up that mouth now, and say yes mam, and no mam when you sit down for supper.

You actually took the time to post all that stupid shit, you fucking clown? Never even occurred to you to address the thread topic in any way?

Be careful, douchebag.
That a threat boy ?

Isn't that what you're fishing for, douchebag?

How about NO?
Your reasoning ?

Be careful, douchebag.
That a threat boy ?

Why do you say that boy ?

How about NO?
Your reasoning ?

Be careful, douchebag.
That a threat boy ?

Keep fishing, douchebag.

How about NO?
Your reasoning ?

Be careful, douchebag.
That a threat boy ?

Keep fishing, douchebag.
You're the one throwing the hook in, I just ain't taking your bait. Now go fish where you might find a gullible ignoramus that has time to play with you, and will steal your bait all day long, because in the end you are the gullible ignoramus boy.

How about NO?
Your reasoning ?

Be careful, douchebag.
That a threat boy ?

Keep fishing, douchebag.
You're the one throwing the hook in, I just ain't taking your bait. Now go fish where you might find a gullible ignoramus that has time to play with you, and will steal your bait all day long, because in the end you are the gullible ignoramus boy.

Still nothing to say about the topic, douchebag?

How about NO?
Your reasoning ?

Be careful, douchebag.
That a threat boy ?

Keep fishing, douchebag.

Done said enough already on the topic.. If you missed it, then so be it. Done wasting my time on you though. Go play ninja warrior somewhere. LOL.

How about NO?
Your reasoning ?

Be careful, douchebag.
That a threat boy ?

Keep fishing, douchebag.

Done said enough already on the topic.. If you missed it, then so be it. Done wasting my time on you though. Go play ninja warrior somewhere. LOL.

Troll away, troll.

Racism IS the device which has divided our country for decades; don't pretend otherwise and don't try to change history. Of course it is not the only form of bigotry expressed covertly and overtly by the current iteration of conservatives, aka faux conservatives like you. BTW, I didn't call you stupid, so don't pretend I did.

This topic has nothing to do with race, it has to do with political parties.

Do you honestly believe anyone other than the bigots will believe you?

Just what the title asks. If a house divided cannot stand, should the house divide into two or more houses that can stand while we can still seperate peacefully?

Since I believe I am required a link...here it is...

eu3uu3u3hehj3j3j3.jpeg

..... They will take everything we got, and are trying this moment. They want to take away our guns, take away our freedom, take away our Constitution. ....

And you want to cower and crawl away on your belly instead of fighting for those things (no, fighting doesn't mean you have to shoot anyone, stupid).
When we (Texas) want to be independent and they (the U.S.) want to make us stay, we MUST defend against them if/when they invade.

Either way, for far too long, Texas has been controlled by D.C. to Texas' detriment. Things appear to NOT be changing for the better.

You'll have a fight in Texas first.

Just what the title asks. If a house divided cannot stand, should the house divide into two or more houses that can stand while we can still seperate peacefully?

Since I believe I am required a link...here it is...

It seems obvious. The problem, as far as I can tell, is that people want to use political power to dominate other people. Why not let the people who want Biden as president have Biden, the same with the people who want Trump, and even those of us who don't want anyone as president? I think we'd all prefer good neighbors to bad roommates.

Disenfranchisement is hardly the only reason to jettison the EC, and I'm not sure it would disenfranchise more. As it stands now everybody in, say, California or Texas is disenfranchised before the vote even starts, and then once the vote is in, half or often more than half the rest of the voters go to the shredder as well.

One of its big flaws is that it suppresses voter turnout in general. Nobody in the aforementioned 'Red" or "Blue" state has any reason to vote at all, as that state's vote is predetermined. They can go vote with their state, vote against their state, vote for a third party, or stay home and bake cookies and every scenario returns exactly the same result with the exception that in the last one you get cookies.

That's a major reason our voter turnout is embarrassing. In 2016, a more typical year than the last round, turnout was 55%. That's absurd.

There's a simple solution for that though. Just make it so that all states distribute electoral votes by the popular vote of the respective state.

So, if 60% of Texans vote Republican and 40% vote Democrats, 60% of the votes in Texas would go to the GOP candidate and 40% would go to the Democratic candidate. Unfortunately, this is a reform that would have to be done state-by-state, but you might be able to get states to enter a compact on that. This would differ from the current compact I mentioned, because that one is related to the national popular vote. With a state-based popular vote system for electoral votes, the winner-takes-all effect that causes low turnout would be gone.

Agreed, I've often suggested that, as in the case of here in North Cackalackee 2016, our fifteen Electoral votes instead of going to the winner of 49.x% of the vote might have gone 8 for Rump and 7 for Clinton, or alternately 7 to Rump 6 to Clinton and 2 to Johnson and/or Stein. That small a number gets hard to slice up proportionally.

But yes exactly this would require individual states doing it, which would be more an uphill battle than the mob mentality that caved them in on the WTA system, sp that's even more unlikely than amending the Constitution to dump the EC altogether. So yes it's a solution of sorts but in no way is it simple, as you'd need fifty simultaneous movements in each state. Inasmuch as we already have political parties gerrymandering states and tinkering with election laws, right now, to grab ever more power-territory, that's a way long shot.

We note too that James Madison, one of the prime architects of the EC, wanted to ban the practice of WTA even though his own state of Virginia took power from it. He could see where it was going two centuries ago. That kind of Amendment, banning WTA, would more effectively kill it, but then if we're going for a Constitutional Amendment to ban WTA, we may as well go all the way and dump the EC directly.

Of course all of the above leads directly back to my initial comment about 86ing the WTA/EC for its divisiveness in dichotomizing us all into the absurd idea of "red states" and "blue states", which in the real world absolutely DO NOT EXIST and it's nothing short of destructive for us to think that way. That absurdity is the direct result of the WTA/EC and would not exist without it even as a concept. Again it's not the only thing that divides us but it's a primary building block thereof, and also has the effect of perpetuating the Duopoly forever while shutting out third party challenges.

Last edited:
Why in the wide world of fuck would the non-productive half of the country want to remain within the same borders as the productive half of the country? Other than the obvious reason.

We're not going to tolerate fake elections. That's a fact. It's bad enough we put up with fake news, fake social platforms, and now a fake president... let's get this shit over with. I'm game for any method of making this happen.

I suppose it's fitting that a klown yammering on and on about fake election frauds, carries an avatar of a fake sport. Predictable.

The Constitution establishes the country.
So if you uphold the COTUS, you uphold the US. It's what defines the US.

I disagree. The country is separate from the Constitution.

The country can...and I believe the case can be made for 'has'... easily diverge from the constraints of the Constitution.

If the country ignores the Constitution, which do you support?

I don't accept your separate reality as a premise.

If you remove the Constitution --- you don't have a country. If you don't have a country, then you also don't have a Constitution for it. Can't have the one without the other unless you're running a military dick-tatorship or a kingdom.
Does the UK have a constitution? Germany?
So the UK isn't a country. Is that what you're saying?
It's actually four countries: Great Britain, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. They are governed as one.

But, that's not what I was after. They don't have a constitution. There is no single document like we have. There are hundreds of documents.
So you admit that your claim:

"If you remove the Constitution --- you don't have a country."

is false.
I never made the claim. You posed the question to Pogo (I think): Does the UK have a constitution? Germany?

And I went: I-know-I-know-I-know.
You chimed in to defend him/her.

Nope. I chimed in because I knew the answer.

And it was killing me.

Fingerboy still hasn't come to grips with the fact that he's on my Ignore List, has been for --- well, since "newly discovered photographs" were "discovered" in the Wisconsin historical archives nine decades ago. So I didn't get his question but will happily defer to your answer(s). Meanwhile we watch Fingerboy melt down yet again.

The Constitution establishes the country.
So if you uphold the COTUS, you uphold the US. It's what defines the US.

I disagree. The country is separate from the Constitution.

The country can...and I believe the case can be made for 'has'... easily diverge from the constraints of the Constitution.

If the country ignores the Constitution, which do you support?

I don't accept your separate reality as a premise.

If you remove the Constitution --- you don't have a country. If you don't have a country, then you also don't have a Constitution for it. Can't have the one without the other unless you're running a military dick-tatorship or a kingdom.
Does the UK have a constitution? Germany?
So the UK isn't a country. Is that what you're saying?
It's actually four countries: Great Britain, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. They are governed as one.

But, that's not what I was after. They don't have a constitution. There is no single document like we have. There are hundreds of documents.
So you admit that your claim:

"If you remove the Constitution --- you don't have a country."

is false.
I never made the claim. You posed the question to Pogo (I think): Does the UK have a constitution? Germany?

And I went: I-know-I-know-I-know.
You chimed in to defend him/her.

Nope. I chimed in because I knew the answer.

And it was killing me.

Fingerboy still hasn't come to grips with the fact that he's on my Ignore List, has been for --- well, since "newly discovered photographs" were "discovered" in the Wisconsin historical archives nine decades ago. So I didn't get his question but will happily defer to your answer(s). Meanwhile we watch Fingerboy melt down yet again.
You have me confused with someone who gives a shit.

Forum List

Back