If possible, should we peacefully split the country?

To split or not to split...that is the question...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Republicans want to secede every time they lose an election
Mustang decided to throw us out...

Now would you like to address the topic or continue to deflect?
Just Texas

Missouri is safe
Where Texas goes, Missouri follows...likely with Louisiana, Oklahoma and Arkansas.

I imagine Mexico will take you.
I don’t think they want Louisiana

Wouldn't be a even split. There is just no way to split this in any meaningful fashion.

Image result for voters by party map
The Blue areas are where the $$$$ is
That can't be right... DNC is all about the working people.

Ever question why it looks like that?

Just what the title asks. If a house divided cannot stand, should the house divide into two or more houses that can stand while we can still seperate peacefully?

Since I believe I am required a link...here it is...

Can you define just what it is you want?
I could

Left alone, strong military, left alone, low taxes, left alone, low cost of living, left alone and no poop on side walks
The US will withdraw all US forces from Texass if they leave the union. And all that free federal monies will end.....

Just what the title asks. If a house divided cannot stand, should the house divide into two or more houses that can stand while we can still seperate peacefully?

I could

Left alone, strong military, left alone, low taxes, left alone, low cost of living, left alone and no poop on side walks
I bet you have that now. What's the problem?
Of course I do I lived my life for it, but what about the children and cancel culture, men with dresses in little girls bathrooms, men in dresses in women's sports, biden with high fuel and electric prices, biden coming for guns?
You want to be left alone, why are you worried about it? Aren't you a pro oil repub? They were going bankrupt with that cheap oil. Your guns? Really? Trump passed more gun control than Obama.

Absolutely not. Trump will drop dead sooner than later, and his cult will also die off and/or start to lose interest. It will take a generation, but the cult will be in the rearview, eventually.

Malcom X wanted some states to be just for blacks. I think that is a great idea. Why? Because they will never be happy with white people. So give them a whole state. Let them run it, control it, police it.
Then we need some states for conservatives, others for liberals. Maybe that would stop all the fighting.

HOW would it be done? No clue.

What is it with republicans always wanting secession when their guy gets beat in the election?

Mustang advocated throwing us out...I agreed we should go.

Want to address the topic now?
Yeah, just kick out Mustang it's far easier.

I could

The US will withdraw all US forces from Texass if they leave the union. And all that free federal monies will end.....
Don't touch them oil subsidies!

We just need to vote enough democrats out of office in the midterms to take over both Houses of Congress and then re-elect Trump or another fighter like him who puts this nation first In the next presidential election.

To do that we need to figure out ways to prevent the democrats and the Deep State from rigging elections.

Trump will betray you all and destroy our institutions.. That what he learned from the founders of the John Birch Society.

We just need to vote enough democrats out of office in the midterms to take over both Houses of Congress and then re-elect Trump or another fighter like him who puts this nation first In the next presidential election.

To do that we need to figure out ways to prevent the democrats and the Deep State from rigging elections.

I looked up "Raving Lunatic" and it said "See Republicans". You lost, get over it already. And Rump is NEVER going to be President again. I can think of a couple of Republicans that I would consider for President and a couple of Dems as well. Just once (hasn't happened for 60 years) I want to vote FOR someone rather than against someone.

Trump will betray you all and destroy our institutions.. That what he learned from the founders of the John Birch Society.
The JBS seemed pretty fringe in their heyday, but what they said about the left back then seems to be true now.

It would be nice to reconcile... but we're dealing with left-wingers who literally hate people who disagree with them.

How do you 'reconcile' with that?

It would be nice to reconcile... but we're dealing with left-wingers who literally hate people who disagree with them.

How do you 'reconcile' with that?
We wait for you fake white victims to die off and then we all move on with our lives, I guess.

Forum List

Back