If possible, should we peacefully split the country?

To split or not to split...that is the question...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just what the title asks. If a house divided cannot stand, should the house divide into two or more houses that can stand while we can still seperate peacefully?

Since I believe I am required a link...here it is...

It would be nice to reconcile... but we're dealing with left-wingers who literally hate people who disagree with them.

How do you 'reconcile' with that?
Left wing nut jobs and right wing nut jobs will never reconcile. You show your prejudice by your remarks, which make me think your too far right with no hope. I don't know the statistics but if independents, right leaning, left leaning are a majoriity in this country then it might me possible. Aristotle's Mean between extremes is a good goal and maybe common ground could be found.

Republicans want to secede every time they lose an election
Mustang decided to throw us out...

Now would you like to address the topic or continue to deflect?
That's pretty dumb. I am not a huge fan of Texas politics, but I love Texas. Bipartisan is the way to go.
How's that bipartisanship going for you after your last phony election.

As far as I am concerned, I have already conceded the high taxed,high crime urban areas to the liberals. Never enter them.
Of course, that's how conservatives handle governing challenges: you run and hide and say we should do nothing. It's pretty much the basis of your entire political ideology.
Whatever FortIdiot.
Really want nothing to do with liberals and their failed ideology.
You have fucked the inner cities for years. Keep your poison ideology confined there.

Wouldn't be a even split. There is just no way to split this in any meaningful fashion.

Image result for voters by party map

The Blue areas are where the $$$$ is
The blue areas are where the ghettos are

Republicans are nicer people, they donate more to charity,
Nah, they are just more gullible and give more to their churches. Those goobers will believe ANYTHING.

No, that's a fact. That is researched, and documented fact.

Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 9.40.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 9.42.21 PM.png

Even Democrats admit this if they are honest. The only way left-wingers even attempt to claim they are charitable, is by claiming taxation and social programs are charity. Well that's not charity. Charity doesn't involve your income being confiscated from you by force, and given to someone else without your consent.

Charity is when you make the choice to give money without any compulsion, to another person or cause, for the benefit of a stranger.

And if tax and spend policies were in fact charity, then you wouldn't see left-wingers themselves doing everything in their power to avoid the taxation.

Can I have the good parts?
I have lived in almost every region of this great country and I believe they all have positives and negatives. While some of the negatives (in some people's opinions) occur naturally, the most negatives in a region are usually human/government caused. The regional popularity is predominately a matter of opinion.
Yep. So, what I hear you saying is that I will be taking the White Sox and you are taking the Cubs?

As far as I am concerned, I have already conceded the high taxed,high crime urban areas to the liberals. Never enter them.
Of course, that's how conservatives handle governing challenges: you run and hide and say we should do nothing. It's pretty much the basis of your entire political ideology.
Whatever FortIdiot.
You have fucked the inner cities for years. Keep your poison ideology confined there.
Ah yes, another tenet of your ideology: let everyone else deal with the challenges, then come in after the fact to shit on everything. Not exactly a high talent or skill.

Just what the title asks. If a house divided cannot stand, should the house divide into two or more houses that can stand while we can still seperate peacefully?

It would be nice to reconcile... but we're dealing with left-wingers who literally hate people who disagree with them.

Left wing nut jobs and right wing nut jobs will never reconcile. You show your prejudice by your remarks, which make me think your too far right with no hope. I don't know the statistics but if independents, right leaning, left leaning are a majoriity in this country then it might me possible. Aristotle's Mean between extremes is a good goal and maybe common ground could be found.

Hope for what? Hope to have them try and destroy my career the way they did Gina Carano? Smear me, like they did Bret Kavanough? Fake hate crimes like Jussie Smollett?

Do tell... Please explain what 'hope' I have with reconciling with the left-wing? Maybe get some death threats for living out my faith running a Pizza shop? Force my wedding cake business to close?

Please, explain what 'hope' there is reconciling with them?

I suggest before anyone votes on this poll to go to the nearest National Cemetery and spent several hours reading the headstones of those who gave their life to support and defend the United States from all enemies, foreign or domestic.

Hope to have they try and destroy my career the way they did Gina Carano?
Lucasfilm MADE her career. You would never had heard of her, otherwise. They hired her knowing she was an outspoken Trumper. Then, they hired her again. So obviously that is not why they fired her.

Whatever FortIdiot.
Ah yes, another tenet of your ideology: let everyone else deal with the challenges, then come in after the fact to shit on everything. Not exactly a high talent or skill.
What challenge?
Stay the hell away from me and I stay the hell away from you.
Pretty simple Simon.

I suggest before anyone votes on this poll to go to the nearest National Cemetery and spent several hours reading the headstones of those who gave their life to support and defend the United States from all enemies, foreign or domestic.

No kidding, are there any left? Haven't you loons knocked them all down?

Who will Texas call if the temperature actually got down into the single digits instead of the low teens?

Abbot's first call was to beg for aid.

Will the rest of Conservistan really give a shit?

What challenge?
The challenges of governing. Obviously.
We govern ourselves fine.
Low county taxes, no crime, no idiots blocking traffic protesting, no burned businesses, plenty of guns that DON'T kill people, peace and quiet.
It is Democrat controlled areas that have an issue governing.

1613957075381.png
\

Here is a blob supporter shooting paintball of love from the back of a moving truck....

An expression of love no doubt.

Wouldn't be a even split. There is just no way to split this in any meaningful fashion.

Image result for voters by party map
Well since the left is a minority in their numbers (puffed up only by the biased lame stream media), all it has to do is stay put where it is, and let the few on the outskirts join them in their utopic liberal la-la lands that could be granted them. Just leave the rest of the country alone already.

Actually they could be granted certain areas that they would choose inside of the state's, otherwise it doesn't have to be the separation of the state's, but rather a separation within the state's.

Forum List

Back