If Pakistan can afford nukes why should we give them money for gender studies?

Should we be giving aid to other nations in 2020

• Yes

• No

• Only targeted aid with tight puppet strings attached for medical/food purposes

• I don't know/care

Results are only viewable after voting.
What kind of moroonies thinks we are sending money for studying Gender in Pakistan? Or that it has anything to do with the Gender questions in this country.

It's aid specifically for the betterment of women in their society(out of the 25 million in total aid). Women are treated like shit in Pakistan.
It is NOT our fucking problem.

What kind of moroonies thinks we are sending money for studying Gender in Pakistan? Or that it has anything to do with the Gender questions in this country.

It's aid specifically for the betterment of women in their society(out of the 25 million in total aid). Women are treated like shit in Pakistan.
Most of the 25million will go to Dems' NGO or college for creating program to help women in Pakistan. At the end, Pakistan's Women may get free seminars. condoms, booklets, shelters..... BTW, Pakistan is Red China's little brother. Why bother?????

It's probably bribery for support of some sort for our troops in Afghanistan. State Department or Defense Department, I suppose. They could have thought of a better cover story than gender politics!!

More to the point why are we giving money to ANY nation when we are so deeply in debt?

Do you support foreign aid to other nations at this time of struggle in America?

No. You hit it right on. I have seen liberals say "out table is big, we need to share it" Big? Yeah, 20T in debt and we send money? Fuck that. Pay our own debts and stop printing money. What was AOC's answer to where $90 t will come from for the green deal? "just print it"

As a side not STAY THE FUCK OUT OF OTHER COUNTRIES. They have been fighting in the mid east since time began, quit spending money resources and troops to help ungrateful people. GTFO

More to the point why are we giving money to ANY nation when we are so deeply in debt?

Do you support foreign aid to other nations at this time of struggle in America?

If we as a nation want to be a super power foreign is the vehicle.

You apparently want to withdraw form the world and pee on beds.

Ya, you are right. Then, the problem is the leftists keep complaining that USA being a world cop.

They have been fighting in the mid east since time began, quit spending money resources and troops to help ungrateful people. GTFO

What makes you think we're in the Middle East to help people.? Let me guess GWB invaded and occupied Iraq to spread Democracy not liberate their oil fields to the international markets, right?

Ya, you are right. Then, the problem is the leftists keep complaining that USA being a world cop.

Try English

Try English
mind to correct my grammar orz

Try English
No, because you don't know enough about what you're trying to post about.

Why is anyone getting money from us to study genders? What an absolute fucking waste...

Male/female, boy/girl, man/woman...and we're done. Study over...any more time spent studying genders is just an excuse to promote some pointless faggotry.
Dumbass. The study is trying to fight gender inequality in Pakistan. Nothing to do with the transgendered

Try English
mind to share, I always eager to know :')

Try English
Bad spelling.

Try English
Bad spelling.
haha, my bad, I thought you hv some insight into "global influence" :)

Try English
Bad spelling.
haha, my bad, I thought you hv some insight into "global influence" :)

I do, but you don't so there's no point to trying educate you.

You as a trump dead-end sycophant, seem to think reducing/eliminating foreign aid thru an a Merica first policy increases our influence. Why don't you try to explain that one.

Why is anyone getting money from us to study genders? What an absolute fucking waste...

Male/female, boy/girl, man/woman...and we're done. Study over...any more time spent studying genders is just an excuse to promote some pointless faggotry.
Dumbass. The study is trying to fight gender inequality in Pakistan. Nothing to do with the transgendered
Why should we be paying for that?

Because as a nation we want to project Democracy and gender equality as principle to the world.

You want to project picking your ass.

Because as a nation we want to project Democracy and gender equality as principle to the world.

Then send a pamphlet Dummy.

The way women are treated in Pak is there business. We don't need to send them millions to study it.

Here, I'll do the study for you: They treat women like shit, have for centuries, and won't change. Done.

Then send a pamphlet Dummy.

The way women are treated in Pak is there business. We don't need to send them millions to study it.

Here, I'll do the study for you: They treat women like shit, have for centuries, and won't change. Done.

Nothing changes in your world does it.

How limiting and unworthy of a world leader.

Your problem is obvious, when you're in debt, you don't give money to charity.

Forum List

Back