If Pakistan can afford nukes why should we give them money for gender studies?

Should we be giving aid to other nations in 2020

• Yes

• No

• Only targeted aid with tight puppet strings attached for medical/food purposes

• I don't know/care

Results are only viewable after voting.
We give a few billion a year to Israel...just so they can provide government funded abortions. What's the difference?
Why single out any one nation? NONE OF THEM should be getting our money. Right now we are in a time of need, which nation is coming to our rescue with their citizens money?
We are the richest nation in the world. We can afford to share our largess. It keeps the natives from getting restless.

We can afford to share our largess.

How about we share that 'largess' with our citizens first?

More to the point why are we giving money to ANY nation when we are so deeply in debt?

Do you support foreign aid to other nations at this time of struggle in America?
Simple really. Democrats want to return to getting respect and the only way they know how to do that is to buy it.
I'll remind you that nearly every republican voted on this monstrosity too. In fact I bet many of the give aways are theirs

"$15,000,000 for scholarships for Egyptian students with high financial need to attend not-for-profit institutions of higher education in Egypt"

More to the point why are we giving money to ANY nation when we are so deeply in debt?

Do you support foreign aid to other nations at this time of struggle in America?

Pakistan is going be like US, tolerant of sexual choices and gender identification? Transgenders in the women’s room in Pakistan? That country and culture is no where near that level of tolerance and acceptance to warrant such a grant. This is a scam.

Pakistan is going be like US, tolerant of sexual choices and gender identification? Transgenders in the women’s room in Pakistan? That country and culture is no where near that level of tolerance and acceptance to warrant such a grant. This is a scam.
Yup, shrimp on a treadmill level scam

We should consider aid after we have a budget surplus.
In theory I agree but the problem with that is if we ever get a surplus it is more likely than not the next congress would blow it.

We need a balanced budget amendment
Most likely and yes we do. We need to stop increased spending with no tax increase. People will only care about spending when their taxes increase because of it. Trump cutting taxes and increasing spending is about as bad as it gets. Sorry to go after your guy, but it’s true. If republicans had to pay for the increased military spending it would be much less popular. Same for any dem increased spending... as long as spending goes on the credit card it will grow...

In theory I agree but the problem with that is if we ever get a surplus it is more likely than not the next congress would blow it.

Most likely and yes we do. We need to stop increased spending with no tax increase. People will only care about spending when their taxes increase because of it. Trump cutting taxes and increasing spending is about as bad as it gets. Sorry to go after your guy, but it’s true. If republicans had to pay for the increased military spending it would be much less popular. Same for any dem increased spending... as long as spending goes on the credit card it will grow...
Tax cuts to spur growth are ok.
If "my guy" doesn't veto this bill I will lose a tremendous amount of respect for him.

Why is anyone getting money from us to study genders? What an absolute fucking waste...

Male/female, boy/girl, man/woman...and we're done. Study over...any more time spent studying genders is just an excuse to promote some pointless faggotry.
It is meant to steal America's treasure. You think that money actually gets spent on gender studies? They just tell that to democrats because they are gullible and believe anything so they support it.

And you can bet dems are getting huge kick backs!!!!

How about we start with no longer sending money to foreign countries?
How does that benefit America?

It's not for gender studies. It's simply a bribe for them to do what we tell them.

We give a few billion a year to Israel...just so they can provide government funded abortions. What's the difference?
Why single out any one nation? NONE OF THEM should be getting our money. Right now we are in a time of need, which nation is coming to our rescue with their citizens money?
We are the richest nation in the world. We can afford to share our largess. It keeps the natives from getting restless.

We are and do, but I agree we should and can do more. Maybe end that tax cut for the millionaires and billionaires. Imagine the stimulus that money could give, huh?

If "my guy" doesn't veto this bill I will lose a tremendous amount of respect for him.
They didn’t spur growth. Trump never hit 3% growth. Reagan, Bush, and trump all cut
taxes for growth and deficits drastically increased. Growth should get us to a surplus and then decide tax cut or spending. Cutting taxes and increasing spending is a failure every time.

We are and do, but I agree we should and can do more. Maybe end that tax cut for the millionaires and billionaires. Imagine the stimulus that money could give, huh?
You are suggesting we take from our own before we cut off foreign aid???

WTF is wrong with you?

Foreign aid typically aims to support security as well as the economic, social, and political development of recipient countries and their people. At the same time, such assistance also advances one or all of the following overriding U.S. interests:
  • Contributing to U.S. national security by supporting allies in promoting regional and global stability and peace.
  • Reflecting the core U.S. value of caring for others in need—providing humanitarian assistance to victims of war, violence, famine, and natural disasters.
  • Advancing U.S. and recipient economic interests by building economies and markets.

They didn’t spur growth. Trump never hit 3% growth. Reagan, Bush, and trump all cut
taxes for growth and deficits drastically increased. Growth should get us to a surplus and then decide tax cut or spending. Cutting taxes and increasing spending is a failure every time.
Prior to covid their was income growth and huge gains in employment.

That is growth is it not?

WTF is wrong with you?
Yes. Foreign aid helps all of America. Tax cuts to the richest helps them and them alone.

Foreign aid typically aims to support security as well as the economic, social, and political development of recipient countries and their people. At the same time, such assistance also advances one or all of the following overriding U.S. interests:
  • Contributing to U.S. national security by supporting allies in promoting regional and global stability and peace.
  • Reflecting the core U.S. value of caring for others in need—providing humanitarian assistance to victims of war, violence, famine, and natural disasters.
  • Advancing U.S. and recipient economic interests by building economies and markets.

Gender studies?
Seriously?

WTF is wrong with you?
Yes. Foreign aid helps all of America. Tax cuts to the richest helps them and them alone.
It's REALLY difficult to have a serious discussion with people like you when you frame every discussion through the lense of social justice.

I’m going to save the US tax payer millions right here right now.

Pakistan gender study- There are men and there are women that’s all. If you’re a man and suck duck you get thrown off a building. If you’re a woman eat snatch you’re stoned to death. If you’re a man that thinks he’s a woman you’re stoned half to death then thrown off a building, you couldn’t decide which you are so we didn’t bother either. If you’re a woman that thinks she’s a man, LoL bitch. Sex slave.

Done. All for free and in less time than it took to eat my Egg McMuffin.

Forum List

Back