if obama is such a terrible president

why hasn't romney run away with the election?

It's a "from the bottom up" view for most voters. Depending on how far you can see, i.e. how far up the "mountain" you're perched, the two candidates either look quite identical or they've got their hands your pocket. No one wants to step off the wrong cliff. But sooner or later a majority will.

Always comes down to Race with the right doesn't it? :eusa_whistle::eusa_hand:

Voting for someone because he is a certain color is racism.

The fact that you think color is the reason people vote for him is racism.

race-card-dems.jpg

MITT ROMNEY: Of course rules of fairness have to be enforced, because what other safeguard do we have, besides the press?

(LAUGHTER AND APPLAUSE)

Now I never suggest that the, that the press is biased. I recognize that they have their job to do, and I have my job to do. My job is to lay out a positive vision for the future of the country, and their job is to make sure no one else finds out about it.

(LAUGHTER)

Let's just say that some in the media have a certain way of -- of looking at things. When suddenly I -- I pulled ahead in some of the major polls, what was the headline? "Polls Show Obama Leading from Behind."

(LAUGHTER)

And I've already seen early reports from tonight's dinner, headline; "Obama Embraced by Catholics. Romney Dines with Rich People."

(LAUGHTER)

Read more: Romney: 'My Job Is To Lay Out Positive Vision for the Future, Media's Job Is To Make Sure No One Finds Out About It' | NewsBusters.org

It's pretty simple why Romney simply can't run away with the election. 95% of African Americans are likely to vote for Obama. We can't get 95% of any segment of population to agree on anything in this country. But they can agree on who to vote for? I mean really what am I supposed to believe? I could honestly poll 1000 people asking "Is murder wrong" and it would be tough to get 95% of people to agree on that. But lone behold we can get 95% of African Americans to agree on who the President should be. Could you imagine the fallout if something like 80% of Caucasian people voted for Romney? It's OK take some time I know it's tough to chew on.

why hasn't romney run away with the election?

Easy. Because Obama is a likeable guy despite being a truly wretched leader :eusa_clap:

most negative political ad ever!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzdhEKxgGXg]Romney Clubs Seals - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back