If “Not Voting” was a candidate

It surprises the hell out of me that Libertarians don’t get behind the guy that is exposing exactly what big govt has been up to. Seems that has been one of their strong motivators in the past, exposing the corruption big govt brings us.
As a liberal (or "libertarian" because the commies hijacked and perverted the name) I am not a 100% Trump guy, but to watch the power-hungry globalist filth squirm and piss themselves is PLENTY enough to give Trump the vote and avoid global ass rape.

If we had ranked-choice voting, I would have no problems at all. I could vote for Jo Jorgensen first, Trump second, a dead goat third, pond scum fourth, and Joe fifth.

My vote would not be wasted.

Under "pick one" voting, I am ignored. Ranked-choice allows me to be heard on a hail mary, while I can still give weight to my second choice. I could safely vote for Jo and still have a voice on the others.

I would think that, of all the people, the hard-core Republicans would want rank choice voting too. Most libertarians, it seems, would probably vote for the Republican candidate as the second choice. You lose nothing.
Ranked-choice is a Trojan horse....Maine has proved this in spades.

The left is far more adept at flooding the zone and muddying the waters than anyone else.
What is the solution?

I am fully armed and ready to fight in open, armed rebellion, if it comes to that. Is that where we are now?

The mob is still in control. How do we fix that shit? I am not one to just sit around and bitch about stuff while taking no action. If you have a solution, lemme hear it.
Action doesn’t always come at the end of a barrel. But if you allow Biden to get in, I imagine with what would be ushered in through his puppeteers, it might come to that for some.
Allowing that possibility is reckless, when there is a choice, maybe not perfect, but much better than the alternative.

As a liberal (or "libertarian" because the commies hijacked and perverted the name) I am not a 100% Trump guy, but to watch the power-hungry globalist filth squirm and piss themselves is PLENTY enough to give Trump the vote and avoid global ass rape.

If we had ranked-choice voting, I would have no problems at all. I could vote for Jo Jorgensen first, Trump second, a dead goat third, pond scum fourth, and Joe fifth.

Under "pick one" voting, I am ignored. Ranked-choice allows me to be heard on a hail mary, while I can still give weight to my second choice. I could safely vote for Jo and still have a voice on the others.

I would think that, of all the people, the hard-core Republicans would want rank choice voting too. Most libertarians, it seems, would probably vote for the Republican candidate as the second choice. You lose nothing.

Ranked-choice voting is exactly what we need for exactly the reason you described.

It surprises the hell out of me that Libertarians don’t get behind the guy that is exposing exactly what big govt has been up to. Seems that has been one of their strong motivators in the past, exposing the corruption big govt brings us.

The left is far more adept at flooding the zone and muddying the waters than anyone else.
What is the solution?

I am fully armed and ready to fight in open, armed rebellion, if it comes to that. Is that where we are now?

The mob is still in control. How do we fix that shit? I am not one to just sit around and bitch about stuff while taking no action. If you have a solution, lemme hear it.
Action doesn’t always come at the end of a barrel. But if you allow Biden to get in, I imagine with what would be ushered in through his puppeteers, it might come to that for some.
Allowing that possibility is reckless.
Yes, I laugh at their stickers and they are true for the most part, but I am still frustrated by my own kind (libertarian). They bitch, moan, make up spectacular memes, but offer ZERO when it comes to solutions or action. We already have "do-nothing." It's called the Republican Party.

Its a binary system.
Be edgy, put the dead goat first.

What is the solution?

Allowing that possibility is reckless.
Yes, I laugh at their stickers and they are true for the most part, but I am still frustrated by my own kind (libertarian). They bitch, moan, make up spectacular memes, but offer ZERO when it comes to solutions or action. We already have "do-nothing." It's called the Republican Party.
I myself am studying this through deep observation, and I see changes being forced. Many have decided to come along for the ride. Particularly once their naivete’ was awakened to find out how it was true what the left was up to. They honestly did not believe it was possible. They have been awakened.

It’s called quitting, rather than changing by small steps. That does no one any good. You vote candidate closest to your beliefs, then encourage them in your direction or encourage and fervently get behind a candidate that is even closer to your liking, through activism for the next go round, to be sure they are heard.
But do realize there will always have to be some compromise as we, as a nation, are not clones of each other and never will be. Just as in daily life we never get exactly what we want all the time, unless we isolate ourselves from all others. Hope that makes sense.
Funny, that's the same lame-assed argument that democrats give to vote for their chumps.

LO2E still gives us evil....Fuck that noise.

Why would I vote evil when I can just vote Trump?

This election is so easy.
That's your call and I support that.

See how that works?....We dropouts feel no need to browbeat or deride you into making the choices we've made.

We live and let live....Murica and the world need a lot more of that.

Live and let live... I agree with this principle.

That is not something that is part of the leftist platform. I would pull the plug for Trump unless you want to say farewell to that principle. Should tell you everything that even during the Trump administration, the left is responsible for the censorship, cancelling, silencing and ministry of truth.
I agree with the principle, but we have to fight for that right or we will never achieve it. Complaining doesn’t change it. Taking action against those wishing to disrupt tha possibility, whether through educating others or even one running themselves, etc, is the only way to change the status quo.
Just stating I will crawl into my corner and hibernate never changes anything.
Yeah, I used to be naive enough to believe that too....Right up to the point that the GOP chumped me again in '95.

The GOP IS the staus quo....With precious few exceptions, they've either overtly fought or covertly undermined Trump at nearly every turn, even though his populist platform aligns with much of what they've campaigned on for the last several decades.
Have you ever thought of approaching others you find like minded to run? Actually put work into a candidate you agree with? Encouraged other like minded individuals to do the same? If not, then, yes the status quo will remain alive and well. And you remain part of the problem.
I was active in the Libertarian Party for two cycles...The demopublicaraticans have them so bottled up with regulations that they have to spend a huge portion of their election cycle budget just to get on the ballot....After 2004, they decided to start recycling GOP castoffs and that was enough for me.

The status quo is going to go on no matter what I do...It's a matter of inertia.....My energy is better spent engaging with like-minded neighbors locally and preparing for the collapse that is all too inevitable.
Yep the sheep let government corruption go on so long the collapse is indeed inevitable and why the Libertarian party doesn’t have a chance,a libertarian of course has never had a prayer of being elected the fact they are not part of the corrupt two party system

It’s called quitting, rather than changing by small steps. That does no one any good. You vote candidate closest to your beliefs, then encourage them in your direction or encourage and fervently get behind a candidate that is even closer to your liking, through activism for the next go round, to be sure they are heard.
But do realize there will always have to be some compromise as we, as a nation, are not clones of each other and never will be. Just as in daily life we never get exactly what we want all the time, unless we isolate ourselves from all others. Hope that makes sense.
Funny, that's the same lame-assed argument that democrats give to vote for their chumps.

See how that works?....We dropouts feel no need to browbeat or deride you into making the choices we've made.

That is not something that is part of the leftist platform. I would pull the plug for Trump unless you want to say farewell to that principle. Should tell you everything that even during the Trump administration, the left is responsible for the censorship, cancelling, silencing and ministry of truth.
I agree with the principle, but we have to fight for that right or we will never achieve it. Complaining doesn’t change it. Taking action against those wishing to disrupt tha possibility, whether through educating others or even one running themselves, etc, is the only way to change the status quo.
Yeah, I used to be naive enough to believe that too....Right up to the point that the GOP chumped me again in '95.

The GOP IS the staus quo....With precious few exceptions, they've either overtly fought or covertly undermined Trump at nearly every turn, even though his populist platform aligns with much of what they've campaigned on for the last several decades.
Have you ever thought of approaching others you find like minded to run? Actually put work into a candidate you agree with? Encouraged other like minded individuals to do the same? If not, then, yes the status quo will remain alive and well. And you remain part of the problem.
I was active in the Libertarian Party for two cycles...The demopublicaraticans have them so bottled up with regulations that they have to spend a huge portion of their election cycle budget just to get on the ballot....After 2004, they decided to start recycling GOP castoffs and that was enough for me.

The status quo is going to go on no matter what I do...It's a matter of inertia.....My energy is better spent engaging with like-minded neighbors locally and preparing for the collapse that is all too inevitable.
Yep the sheep let government corruption go on so long the collapse is indeed inevitable and why the Libertarian party doesn’t have a chance,

Also because its a binary system.

Actually, no. Trump is changing the party. And maybe in the party buck him, but are being left in the dirt.
No he's not...They're either openly fighting him or covertly undermining him.
If he gets re-elected things will finally pop. Just wait and see.
Yeah....They told me that we'd get that "conservative" (whatever the hell that's supposed to mean anymore) Nirvana when Bush had all the stroke for six years....How'd that shake out?
So, because one doesn’t, noone else can?
View attachment 404319
Show me any other President did that? You let Biden get in, those regulations all return 10 fold.
Liberties will be destroyed. And yes, they will come after the 2nd. No chance the deep state will be destroyed. It will be an invitation for it to become embedded even deeper. They will come after the 1st, even harder than they are now.
You have choices now. With Biden all choice will disappear. Globalists will win.
The globalists indeed win if Biden gets elected.Trump is not a globalist as Bush,Clinton and Obama and Biden are,that’s why the even the republicans hate him like bush and Romney who are both part of the NWO agenda to destroy America.Trump is the only chance to keep,libertys from being destroyed.I sure hope he abolishis the fed,the cia and fbi as our last great patriotic president jfk tried to do if he greats his second term because he will be no different than bush and Obama if he does not even at least try and get rid of them.

I think he will though the fact he told the truth that no other president had the balls to say that wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit from them. :thup: That had to piss the elite off.:up: I would think he would be in their crosshairs now after that speech.

we don’t elect these presidents,after trump came out and told that truth,I’m afraid the elite have it fixed for biden to win,they always put in whoever they want in,for some reason I think they wanted trump in,that theyonly had plans for him to be a one term president.

Memes have more effect on the body politic than my one, single, (1) vote ever will.

Voting.jpg

The “consent of the governed” is BS. It’s illegitimate!
View attachment 404281
That's exactly right.

America's ran by elites, even as far as voting.

Note that only 2 states would go Republican.

This is why the Republican Party is constantly engaged in voter suppression, they wan't to keep it that way.

If only the people voted who have internalized what the country is about - freedom and not free shit - democrats would not even get one vote.

Too bad that there are anti-American shills and free shit worshippers like you. It really is a stain on the otherwise great country of freedoms and prosperity.

View attachment 404281
That's exactly right.

This is why the Republican Party is constantly engaged in voter suppression, they wan't to keep it that way.
Really? You bitch about the Rs. WTF! The D Party didn’t win many states either. Both parties are nothing but criminal gangs, but you still think Ds are better.

You still better do it - because the leftists who hate freedom for sure are. That's all they got - the power to vote other people's earnings for nefarious uses.
View attachment 404281
That's exactly right.

Really? You bitch about the Rs. WTF! The D Party didn’t win many states either. Both parties are nothing but criminal gangs, but you still think Ds are better.

Almost certainly one of the people receiving the D gang money.

Based on the map you provided, looks like most Americans believe that Democrats are the better of the 2 parties as well.

Thanks for posting this.

Actually, no. Trump is changing the party. And maybe in the party buck him, but are being left in the dirt.
So you ARE endorsing the annoying orange? :biggrin:

Based on the map you provided, looks like most Americans believe that Democrats are the better of the 2 parties as well.

Thanks for posting this.
Silly. Wake up!

So you ARE endorsing the annoying orange? :biggrin:
He may be exremely annoying but sagacious. And good for the economy, and breaking up the norm.

Forum List

Back