If “Not Voting” was a candidate

The “consent of the governed” is BS. It’s illegitimate!
View attachment 404281

I am bumfuzzled by your map. Everybody's voting in Wisconsin.
Apparently you don’t get it.

No I don't get it. Most everyone here is on one side of the race or the other.
So? Not me.

Do you think all Americans should be of the duopoly like you?

Should everyone be like you and not vote? Morons would overrun the country!

View attachment 404281

I am bumfuzzled by your map. Everybody's voting in Wisconsin.
Apparently you don’t get it.

No I don't get it. Most everyone here is on one side of the race or the other.
So? Not me.

Do you think all Americans should be of the duopoly like you?

Should everyone be like you and not vote? Morons would overrun the country!
Too late.

I don't plan on voting for president on my ballot but I will vote on all of the state, county, and city measures being proposed and also several of the state and local elections on my ballot.

So you are just another hypocrite?

I would be a hypocrite if I were pushing you or others to vote for a particular president while not planning on voting for president myself but i'm not doing that and I don't do that. I just don't vote for a candidate, president included, if I don't feel good about it regarding conscience.

I don't plan on voting for president on my ballot but I will vote on all of the state, county, and city measures being proposed and also several of the state and local elections on my ballot.

I would be a hypocrite if I were pushing you or others to vote for a particular president while not planning on voting for president myself but i'm not doing that and I don't do that. I just don't vote for a candidate, president included, if I don't feel good about it regarding conscience.

No, you are a hypocrite if you EVER utter a complaint against the events happening in the nation without voting for President. That is hypocrisy.

No, you are a hypocrite if you EVER utter a complaint against the events happening in the nation without voting for President. That is hypocrisy.

Not voting for one office holder doesn't disqualify someone from having an opinion on events happening in a nation. If I only voted for president but not local and state offices and measures and amendments for the area that I live in am I more or less engaged and qualified to utter a complaint? Would I be able to utter a complaint about all other things but just not the president in that case? I'm sorry but whether or not you vote for one type of office holder doesn't dictate your level of engagement. Everybody has their vote and can decide how to use that vote, which includes not using it. I don't feel a connection to either Trump or Biden as a person and I don't see a connection in many of their ideas for the country and so therefore I choose not to vote for either person. I believe that is a reasonable use of my suffrage.

Last edited:
View attachment 404281

I got news for you, Sparky. If one chooses not to vote and to allow others to decide, then one is consenting to live by their decision.

Who misled you to believe that "consent of the governed" required ACTIVE consent?
LMFAO sweet cheeks. That’s absurd propaganda. You got duped. Americans want to believe they live in a democracy. It’s a lie darling.

50C81FD5-EAB5-4377-9EAA-98F3A6DD093B.jpeg

View attachment 404281

I got news for you, Sparky. If one chooses not to vote and to allow others to decide, then one is consenting to live by their decision.

Who misled you to believe that "consent of the governed" required ACTIVE consent?
That’s so cute. I choose not to give my assent to being ruled over by either gang of thugs

View attachment 404281
That's exactly right.

America's ran by elites, even as far as voting.

Note that only 2 states would go Republican.

This is why the Republican Party is constantly engaged in voter suppression, they wan't to keep it that way.
Really? You bitch about the Rs. WTF! The D Party didn’t win many states either. Both parties are nothing but criminal gangs, but you still think Ds are better.
The brainwashed sheep.lol

View attachment 404281

LMFAO sweet cheeks. That’s absurd propaganda. You got duped. Americans want to believe they live in a democracy. It’s a lie darling.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Not voting for one office holder doesn't disqualify someone from having an opinion on events happening in a nation. If I only voted for president but not local and state offices and measures and amendments for the area that I live in am I more or less engaged and qualified to utter a complaint? Would I be able to utter a complaint about all other things but just not the president in that case? I'm sorry but whether or not you vote for one type of office holder doesn't dictate your level of engagement. Everybody has their vote and can decide how to use that vote, which includes not using it. I don't feel a connection to either Trump or Biden as a person and I don't see a connection in many of their ideas for the country and so therefore I choose not to vote for either person. I believe that is a reasonable use of my suffrage.

OK, so you admit to being stupid instead of a hypocrite?

Forum List

Back