If “Not Voting” was a candidate

It’s called quitting, rather than changing by small steps. That does no one any good. You vote candidate closest to your beliefs, then encourage them in your direction or encourage and fervently get behind a candidate that is even closer to your liking, through activism for the next go round, to be sure they are heard.
But do realize there will always have to be some compromise as we, as a nation, are not clones of each other and never will be. Just as in daily life we never get exactly what we want all the time, unless we isolate ourselves from all others. Hope that makes sense.
Funny, that's the same lame-assed argument that democrats give to vote for their chumps.

LO2E still gives us evil....Fuck that noise.

Why would I vote evil when I can just vote Trump?

This election is so easy.

It surprises the hell out of me that Libertarians don’t get behind the guy that is exposing exactly what big govt has been up to. Seems that has been one of their strong motivators in the past, exposing the corruption big govt brings us.

That’s the thing, the important thing for Fence Sitters is remaining a Fence Sitter.
They don’t really want to support anybody, they enjoy deploying the “I’m no sheep” phrase way too much.

It’s called quitting, rather than changing by small steps. That does no one any good. You vote candidate closest to your beliefs, then encourage them in your direction or encourage and fervently get behind a candidate that is even closer to your liking, through activism for the next go round, to be sure they are heard.
But do realize there will always have to be some compromise as we, as a nation, are not clones of each other and never will be. Just as in daily life we never get exactly what we want all the time, unless we isolate ourselves from all others. Hope that makes sense.
Funny, that's the same lame-assed argument that democrats give to vote for their chumps.

That's your call and I support that.

See how that works?....We dropouts feel no need to browbeat or deride you into making the choices we've made.

We live and let live....Murica and the world need a lot more of that.

It surprises the hell out of me that Libertarians don’t get behind the guy that is exposing exactly what big govt has been up to. Seems that has been one of their strong motivators in the past, exposing the corruption big govt brings us.

That’s the thing, the important thing for Fence Sitters is remaining a Fence Sitter.
They don’t really want to support anybody, they enjoy deploying the “I’m no sheep” phrase way too much.
Which is actually a form of cowardice, in my opinion. Screech how bad everything is, yet do nothing to try to change the status quo, other than maybe blacken a circle on a ballot for a third party.

See how that works?....We dropouts feel no need to browbeat or deride you into making the choices we've made.

Live and let live, all the while complaining.

Live and let live... I agree with this principle.

That is not something that is part of the leftist platform. I would pull the plug for Trump unless you want to say farewell to that principle. Should tell you everything that even during the Trump administration, the left is responsible for the censorship, cancelling, silencing, fake news and ministry of truth.

I like these little stickers, they identify the assholes who deserve all the blame.
1AFAEEDC-777C-4A55-AF40-A3FEC38B5F19.jpeg

That is not something that is part of the leftist platform. I would pull the plug for Trump unless you want to say farewell to that principle. Should tell you everything that even during the Trump administration, the left is responsible for the censorship, cancelling, silencing and ministry of truth.
I agree with the principle, but we have to fight for that right or we will never achieve it. Complaining doesn’t change it. Taking action against those wishing to disrupt tha possibility, whether through educating others or even one running themselves, etc, is the only way to change the status quo.
Just stating I will crawl into my corner and hibernate never changes anything.

I like these little stickers, they identify the assholes who deserve all the blame.View attachment 404301
You do realize that no matter what you think, nobody voting will ever happen. You either desire to be part of change or just put up with the status quo. And then think you have a right to complain.

That is not something that is part of the leftist platform. I would pull the plug for Trump unless you want to say farewell to that principle. Should tell you everything that even during the Trump administration, the left is responsible for the censorship, cancelling, silencing and ministry of truth.
I agree with the principle, but we have to fight for that right or we will never achieve it. Complaining doesn’t change it. Taking action against those wishing to disrupt tha possibility, whether through educating others or even one running themselves, etc, is the only way to change the status quo.
Just stating I will crawl into my corner and hibernate never changes anything.
Yeah, I used to be naive enough to believe that too....Right up to the point that the GOP chumped me again in '95.

The GOP IS the staus quo....With precious few exceptions, they've either overtly fought or covertly undermined Trump at nearly every turn, even though his populist platform aligns with much of what they've campaigned on for the last several decades.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back