If Mr. Bean gets it....how stupid are the democrat party members who don't get it? Freedom of speech, the left hates it.

We don't like lies which Republicans are absolutely full of. The base doesn't know of course. Propaganda is something.

Alinsky - Accuse your opponent of that which you are yourself guilty.

Though Fascist Franco is a cocksucking liar and a pile of shit demagogue - I defend his right to spew his vile lies.

Freedom of speech, the left hates it.

:lmao:

Kneeling for the national anthem isn't a matter of freedom of expression. Lots of people exercise their 1st amendment rights, but they do it out in the street, not in a sports stadium during the playing of the national anthem. That's because they aren't trying to attack the USA and its core values, like these traitor lowlifes are doing.

And freedom of speech isn't absolute. It's probably the weakest part of the Constitution with many exceptions to it existing. I'd be inclined to see a law enacted banning kneeling during the national anthem, for the sale of the honor of the USA, and the hundreds of thousands of military folks who died in its service.

SMGDH

We don't like lies which Republicans are absolutely full of. The base doesn't know of course. Propaganda is something.

Alinsky - Accuse your opponent of that which you are yourself guilty.

Though Fascist Franco is a cocksucking liar and a pile of shit demagogue - I defend his right to spew his vile lies.
Such as LOL? Meanwhile everything you know is garbage propaganda. Start with hundreds of phony scandals and conspiracy theories about Democrats that have never gone anywhere in the real world of evidence and courtrooms and law enforcement, and they never will. Including this Durham operation LOL. Then you have the idea that 47% of people don't pay any taxes LOL or the Russia did not hack those emails which or 60% of our stupid political coverage in 2016. All of our cable news sucks totally. There is no news it's just extremely divisive arguments that give air to all the GOP misinformation. Please try and remain calm and cut the personal insults that are stupid. Brainwashed functional morons is a political insult and the biggest story of the last 30 years in America. Poor America.

Forum List

Back