If L.A. had a modern rail system like many major cities around the world.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Would Kobe Bryant have been routinely travelling across town by helicopter
in order to avoid traffic and save time ?

In other words, is this country's poor infrastucture indirectly to blame for his death ?
I say yes. Not that he'd be riding the train, but the freeways would be clear enough for a smooth 45 minute limo drive, or in one of his Ferrari's or Lamborghini's.

Shanghai, China.
180373d2873015cdd69f0c.jpg

shanghai-hongqiao-railway-station-1140.jpg

Los Angeles Freeway
634728-la-traffic.jpg

In other words, is this country's poor infrastucture indirectly to blame for his death ?
I say yes. Not that he'd be riding the train, but the freeways would be clear enough for a smooth 45 minute limo drive, or in one of his Ferrari's or Lamborghini's.

Shanghai, China.

Los Angeles Freeway
634728-la-traffic.jpg
Years ago they had a rail system and scrapped it in favor of building shit loads of freeways. It was called the red car. If they'd kept it, maintained and improved it over the years it would be running today.

Shanghai, China.

Los Angeles Freeway
634728-la-traffic.jpg

SORRY DUMBASS, but kobe wouldnt have taken it,,,

Shanghai, China.

Los Angeles Freeway
634728-la-traffic.jpg
So, the taxpayers should get stuck with 20 billion dollars so Kobe Bryant can avoid traffic?

No. Bryant's death has nothing to do with mass transit. Kobe Bryant would still have been in the helicopter to avoid the masses of nutcases that use mass transit m

Seeing how well their Bullet Train ate money I doubt its possible with all the crony corruption there.

So, the taxpayers should get stuck with 20 billion dollars so Kobe Bryant can avoid traffic?
No .
We'd rather spend $ 7 Trillion on war in the Middle East.
So, you're triggered now?

You see, spending money defending OUR national interest benefits everyone.

Spending a few billion so Kobe Bryant doesn't have to sit in traffic benefits, Kobe.

Not sure if you can even see the difference.

No. Bryant's death has nothing to do with mass transit. Kobe Bryant would still have been in the helicopter to avoid the masses of nutcases that use mass transit m
How do you know ?
https://www.businessinsider.com/kobe-bryant-flew-in-helicopters-to-maximize-time-with-family-2020-1
Ohhhh the old family excuse. It's good for everything.

The sad fact is we do have rail. That's where the crazed throw people onto the tracks, randomly stab them or bash their heads in. Why? Because they are crazy and some insane fan or homeless person would stab the poor man just for the fame

Forum List

Back