Zone1 If Kyle Rittenhouse Was Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was trying to defend his friend’s store from the BLM savages.

Where’s your outrage for the black criminal thug who was released from jail on nothing bond, and then went out to DELIBERATELY find himself a parade of whiteys to kill - and then did so, six times over, including a young child? Nobody can even tell you the thug’s name or if he had his trial without googling it.

And why wasn’t the black thug’s trial - six counts of 1st degree murder - televised to show the country what happens when a black kills in cold blood the way they put young Kyle on display to scare off any whiteys who might get it in their heads to defend property from BLM savages?
To be fair, he probably hasn't gone to trial. I'm sure his lawyers are delaying the trial as much as they can in the hopes that memories will fade.

I did read it. The Judge three out the misdemeanor against Rittenhouse. Thank You. You say NOTHING about the SCUM who tried to kill him
Not only did the judge throw it out, but when the language of the law was read to him the prosecutor AGREED the law didn't apply to Rittenhouse. I watched the exchange LIVE on TV.

To be fair, he probably hasn't gone to trial. I'm sure his lawyers are delaying the trial as much as they can in the hopes that memories will fade.
I’m going to look him up. I can’t remember his name, though.

I’m going to look him up. I can’t remember his name, though.
Edited to add: The trial starts October 3rd, and the black racist thug murderer wants to represent himself.

You don't get to kill people and walk away free.

Unlike Kyle Rittenhouse, Black People Can't Argue "Stand Your Ground," Attorney says​

William ‘Marc’ Wilson, a biracial Black man, was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for shooting at a group of teens racially attacking him and his family on the highway. Wilson argued the shooting was in self-defense but his attorneys say that the “stand your ground” laws in Georgia are racially biased toward Black people, according to Yahoo! News.

View attachment 699285

In June 2020, at the height of racial tension in the country, Wilson fired his handgun at a group of white teens in a truck who were shouting slurs and trying to run Wilson and his family off the road. One of those bullets killed a 17-year-old in the back seat, reports say.

According to Georgia law, a person is justified in using force if they believe that said force is necessary to defend themselves.

For those who don't understand, this is an example of systemic racism.

Bottom line: If Kyle Rittenhouse were black and had shot two white guys, he'd be dead.

Bottom line: If Kyle Rittenhouse were black and had shot two white guys, he'd be dead.
Bottom Line; Even though the three he snot were white he was called a Racist. If he were Black and killed two Caucasians there would be Race Riots that would make 2020 look like a play date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back