Zone1 If Kyle Rittenhouse Was Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did read it. The Judge three out the misdemeanor against Rittenhouse. Thank You. You say NOTHING about the SCUM who tried to kill him
What I notice is that libs are more inflamed by a white teen who defended himself against BLM savages trying to kill him than the black criminal who was released from jail and within a couple of days found a parade of whiteys to kill.

The rage for whites who are not even guilty of a crime and forgiveness for blacks who murder in cold blood is BEYOND a double standard. i am gobsmacked by what I see going on in this country.

I did read it. The Judge three out the misdemeanor against Rittenhouse. Thank You. You say NOTHING about the SCUM who tried to kill him

Because that was not the conversation. What I said was 100% factual.

1663940336825.png

What I notice is that libs are more inflamed by a white teen who defended himself against BLM savages trying to kill him than the black criminal who was released from jail and within a couple of days found a parade of whiteys to kill.

The rage for whites who are not even guilty of a crime and forgiveness for blacks who murder in cold blood is BEYOND a double standard. i am gobsmacked by what I see going on in this country.
Just ONE example; Why don’t we hear about that BLACK SCUMBAG who killed all those Caucasians in Wisconsin during the Christmas Day Parade?

Deflection as usual. Rittenhouse didn’t commit a crime

Nor did I say he did. His friend did. Rittenhouse caused his friend to commit a crime because he wouldn't listen to what he was told, which was my argument.

Nor did I say he did. His friend did. Rittenhouse caused his friend to commit a crime because he wouldn't listen to what he was told, which was my argument.
In the end, because of what his friend did it saved Rittenhouse’s life. I think what those three SCUMBAGS did was a lot worse
On second 💭 thought, I’m mistaken. What THEY did , PLUS the rioting, destruction of property, etc was within the law 👍

In the end, because of what his friend did it saved Rittenhouse’s life. I think what those three SCUMBAGS did was a lot worse
On second 💭 thought, I’m mistaken. What THEY did , PLUS the rioting, destruction of property, etc was within the law 👍

If you say so.

If you say so.
Realize you see nothing wrong with the rioting, looting, the men that tried to kill him . The one who survived admitted he initially aimed his gun at Rittenhouse but don’t let the facts get in the way

Realize you see nothing wrong with the rioting, looting, the men that tried to kill him .

I do NOT believe anyone has the right to take the life of another outside of immediate self defense. I never once condemned Rittenhouse for defending himself. But rant away.

The one who survived admitted he initially aimed his gun at Rittenhouse but don’t let the facts get in the way

Something I never countered but you go here because you can't actually address what I do say. Address what I say, not what you want me to say.

I do NOT believe anyone has the right to take the life of another outside of immediate self defense. I never once condemned Rittenhouse for defending himself. But rant away.

Something I never countered but you go here because you can't actually address what I do say. Address what I say, not what you want me to say.
I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back