Zone1 If Kyle Rittenhouse Was Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom Line; Even though the three he snot were white he was called a Racist. If he were Black and killed two Caucasians there would be Race Riots that would make 2020 look like a play date
It also shows how overused the nasty “racist” label is by leftists. Anytime a white does something the left doesn’t like, he’s a racist.

Kyle was asked to come into Kenosha to help protect a friend's car dealership from armed rioters and vandalism.

If you had your facts straight at all you wouldn't have brought Kyle up But like everyone else you obviously buy into what you're hearing in the media.
If Kyle had been black he would agree with you.

He grabbed his gun and went looking for a fight.
If that is true it is irrelevant since everyone he shot gave a fight and a lethal fight which justifies his actions.

It is WAY TOO much of an extrordinary coincidence for someone who is looking for a fight gets attacked bny three people with lethal force and intent which is what happened.

If Kyle had been black he would agree with you.
I agree with me.
It's how I know I'm right.
antifa-proud-boys-texas-drag-lunch-feat-image.jpg

If that is true it is irrelevant since everyone he shot gave a fight and a lethal fight which justifies his actions.

It is WAY TOO much of an extrordinary coincidence for someone who is looking for a fight gets attacked bny three people with lethal force and intent which is what happened.
WTF are you talking about? He was the attacker?

He grabbed his gun and went looking for a fight.

You are confused Mod Edit: No insulting in Zone 1

The people that went looking for a fight were the shitheads that attacked him. The dipshit that attacked him because he had tried to help put out a street fire that the dipshits started.

He had no intention of using the rifle for anything other than self defense. Thank god he had it or the shitheads would have killed him. The same shitheads that were destroying the city.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another lie . Please tell us why those three SCUMBAGS perused a Chase and why Krosskreutz had a Gun
He was the only one who had a gun. Rosenbaum had a plastic bag and Huber had a skateboard. Rittenpussy, murdered Risenbaum for throwing the plastic bag at him and murdered Huber for hitting him with a skateboard after he saw Rittenpussy murder Rosenbaum.

He was the only one who had a gun. Rosenbaum had a plastic bag and Huber had a skateboard. Rittenpussy, murdered Risenbaum for throwing the plastic bag at him and murdered Huber for hitting him with a skateboard after he saw Rittenpussy murder Rosenbaum.
You are delusional like most Dems. I was NOT talking about him having the Gun: . Try to read SLOWLY. The Video CLEARLY shows the men were running after him. Krosskreutz had a Gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back