If Kari Doesn't Get Her Stolen Election Back, Americans Won't Have a Country Anymore.

This is a lie.

The election wasn’t ‘stolen.’

Lake lost a fair, accurate, and legal election.

We won’t have a country anymore if conservatives continue their war on democracy, if conservatives continue to propagate lies about ‘fraud’ and ‘cheating,’ and if conservatives continue to hobble the political process.
We won’t have a country anymore :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Yea you are right with that babbling spastic in charge
blob.jpg

DURR< some idiot ranting on Substack isn't proof... DURRR

Ah yes. I have to hand it to you Democrats. You can come up with a 'problem' for every solution. However the 1990s and early 2000s were not quite 60 years ago.

Don't you even give pause as to why you are so vigorously defending election cheating? And how that makes you look?

Because this isn't about cheating, it's about disenfranchising people of color and the poor.

ou better check the vote nationally for this election. Republicans got 4-5 million more votes than democrats.

More like 3 million... and not really a meaningful number, as only about 20 or so seats ended up being in play. The only NATIONAL gauge we have is Presidential elections, and you guys only wont the popular vote once since 1988 in those.

Or some people will twist it trying to squirm out of their obvious error in logic. If a majority of voters distrust the elections and those who distrust the elections are 'whiners' or 'losers' or whatever, then it follows that the majority lost. And a minority won. Voila election fraud!

Works on the assumption that all people distrust election results for the reason you do- that them poor people and darkies are voting by mail and it's fraud. Yeah, that's the ticket.

I don't trust the results of our elections.

We have too much dark money.
There is too much gerrymandering.
The electoral college is BULLSHIT.
The Russian interferred in our election in 2016.

Take a look at the primary results. Republicans had way more votes than Dems.

Election Day stats, only 17% of in person voters were Dem, yet somehow Katie Slobs got 50% of the vote. All while Republicans won the US House seats (6 of 9), they won the AZ State House and Senate. Yet because of Maricopa and Pima county Katie Slobbs gets more votes tabulated in her favor.

No one here has any Hobbs signs or bumper stickers. Kari Lake signs and bumper stickers everywhere. She was polling 11 points ahead.

It was stolen, period.

It only shows that the house and legislative districts are gerrymandered to favor Republicans and the at large vote isn't.

But the bigger problem you had was a shitty candidate. When Kari Lake went out there and Said, "If you are a Republican who voted for McCain, I don't want your vote!" you really shouldn't be surprised when she looses. (I was going to call her Skari Lake, but hat would be a cheap shot like Katie Slobs.)

Forum List

Back