Kari Lake humiliated as her 'star witness' instead proves Arizona elections were secure: columnist

51% of Arizonans claim to have voted for Lake while only 43% admit to voting for a democrat, Hobbs.
Polls eh? Lessee..this was in March..what was the methodology for this gem, I wonder?

The poll was conducted among 1,001 Arizona likely voters by Rasmussen Reports and College Republicans United from March 13 to 14 and had a margin of error of plus or minus 3 percent.

"Of the 92% of Arizona voters who say they voted in the 2022 election, the new survey found 51% voted for Lake and 43% voted for Hobbs, while five percent (5%) say they voted for some other candidate," Rasmussen Reports reported on its website on Friday.

Really? 1,001 samples? Likely voters, I bet they are!

This NWO shillbot/NPC just quoted my link asking for a link.

A warning for Americans... when the NWO deems their shillbots and NPCs ineffective, they will simply move to ban Americans access to sites like this. Don't be fooled, democrats aren't nearly as numerous as the msm would lead you to believe. This is why they need payed posters for propaganda.

A warning for Americans... when the NWO deems their shillbots and NPCs ineffective, they will simply move to ban Americans access to sites like this. Don't be fooled, democrats aren't nearly as numerous as the msm would lead you to believe. This is why they need payed posters for propaganda.
I can get paid??? Like...errr..how much?

Askin' for a friend..right?

Kari Lake is the Stacey Abrams of the Republican Party.

Dunno about that. But maybe you view her differently. Do you mean Kari is a nut?

stacey abrams summo.jpg

So you do not have one.

Thanks!

That was easy.

Polls eh? Lessee..this was in March..what was the methodology for this gem, I wonder?

The poll was conducted among 1,001 Arizona likely voters by Rasmussen Reports and College Republicans United from March 13 to 14 and had a margin of error of plus or minus 3 percent.

"Of the 92% of Arizona voters who say they voted in the 2022 election, the new survey found 51% voted for Lake and 43% voted for Hobbs, while five percent (5%) say they voted for some other candidate," Rasmussen Reports reported on its website on Friday.

Really? 1,001 samples? Likely voters, I bet they are!

Hey now, if you cannot trust a poll done by the College Republicans, then what can you trust? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Did you notice how there is no link to the poll anywhere in the article?

2 hours??

First line, " I think you should be Trump's Vice-President"

***click***

Then I smiled..for truly..I'd love to see this idiot on a ticket with Trump.

Pure comedy gold~

Agree. Two whining losers on the same ticket? Truly a dream ticket. Sheer comedy gold!

Kari Lake is the Stacey Abrams of the Republican Party.
The evidence provided by the Hodges' campaign is what is being used to prove that there was NO WAY 330K ballots could have been "verified" by signature. People can keep ignoring these issues if they like but once there are enough people who no longer think the vote is legitimate, all that's left is chaos because millions of us will simply stop obeying edicts posing as laws passed and signed by people whose claim to power is a lie.

The evidence provided by the Hodges' campaign is what is being used to prove that there was NO WAY 330K ballots could have been "verified" by signature. People can keep ignoring these issues if they like but once there are enough people who no longer think the vote is legitimate, all that's left is chaos because millions of us will simply stop obeying edicts posing as laws passed and signed by people whose claim to power is a lie.
He doesn't care....The hate is all that gets him out of bed.

Forum List

Back