EXPLOSIVE: NEW Rasmussen Poll Reveals That Trump-Endorsed Kari Lake, Abe Hamadeh, Mark Finchem Likely WON The 2022 Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Yep, I knew they won. Fraud was rampant in Maricopa County.

The new explosive poll just hit the airwaves, and with 95% confidence and a 3% margin of error, the results show that the election was rigged and stolen from the Trump-Endorsed candidates for Arizona’s statewide positions.

Rasmussen asked voters who they chose in the 2022 Election and discovered that Kari Lake likely had 51% of support to Katie Hobbs’ 43%, Abe Hamadeh had 49% to Kris Mayes’ 43%, and Mark Finchem, who supposedly lost by 120,000 votes, had 46% of support among all voters to Adrian Fontes’ 43%.

For Governor, did you vote for Republican Kari Lake or Democrat Katie Hobbs?

51% Kari Lake

43% Katie Hobbs

5% someone else

2% not sure

For Secretary of State, did you vote for Republican Mark Finchem or Democrat Adrian Fontes?

46% Mark Finchem

43% Adrian Fontes

5% someone else

6% not sure

For Attorney General, did you vote for Democrat Kris Mayes or Republican Abe Hamadeh?

43% Kris Mayes

49% Abe Hamadeh

4% someone else

5% not sure.

Oh, I see. Some tards stayed home for the election, and then after the election they are now claiming when asked by GOP-friendly Rasmussen, "I voted for...uh...whats-her-name...uh...Kari! Yeah, that's it!"

The new explosive poll just hit the airwaves, and with 95% confidence and a 3% margin of error, the results show that the election was rigged and stolen from the Trump-Endorsed candidates for Arizona’s statewide positions.

Rasmussen asked voters who they chose in the 2022 Election and discovered that Kari Lake likely had 51% of support to Katie Hobbs’ 43%, Abe Hamadeh had 49% to Kris Mayes’ 43%, and Mark Finchem, who supposedly lost by 120,000 votes, had 46% of support among all voters to Adrian Fontes’ 43%.

I bet 100% polled were MAGAtarded. The remaining 5% had zero confidence.

Source: Rasmussen.
1679078208038.jpeg

Closed. This is a conspiracy theory and I told you before I will no longer move your threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back