Mike Pompeo is right!

AirTight

VIP Member
Sep 2, 2018

MIKE POMPEO BOLDLY AND INSANELY CLAIMS TEACHERS’ UNION LEADER IS “THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD”—AHEAD OF KIM JONG UN​

With the everybody gets an award, lgbt issues, no bullying which to a large degree can teach you how to deal with people, social media, etc. Liberal schools are making weaker kids and you will inherently erode a whole generation of people. Hell, my brother in-law is a retired Navy chief and he says they now have support dogs on the ship for the crew.

MIKE POMPEO BOLDLY AND INSANELY CLAIMS TEACHERS’ UNION LEADER IS “THE MOST DANGEROUS PERSON IN THE WORLD”—AHEAD OF KIM JONG UN​

With the everybody gets an award, lgbt issues, no bullying which to a large degree can teach you how to deal with people, social media, etc. Liberal schools are making weaker kids and you will inherently erode a whole generation of people. Hell, my brother in-law is a retired Navy chief and he says they now have support dogs on the ship for the crew.
Another wanna be who will NEVER be President.....Sit down Mikey. :)

Democrats are going after children.

Democrats literally hold child sex events where they play dildo ring toss with small children. NO JOKE.

This is just the tip of whats really going on...

Do you support children getting sex changes?
I support ending the GOP giveaway to the rich of the last 35 years and spending some money on a real mental health system so people know what the heck they are doing. I believe that physical surgery should only be done in desperate cases which do exist. So have three psychologists or psychiatrists approve and maybe... This is serious science and people don't do it for fun. Brainwashed functional moron violent GOP vape base idiots should probably mind their own businessscience and people don't do it for fun. Brainwashed functional moron violent GOP vape base idiots should probably mind their own business and change the god damn channel for crying out loud. I think you should grab a couple of your AKs and shoot up a gay bar... lol

Democrats are going after children.

Democrats literally hold child sex events where they play dildo ring toss with small children. NO JOKE.

This is just the tip of whats really going on...

You are seriously out of your mind. We need to invest in a real mental health service and tax the rich again to pay for it along with everything else other modern countries have.

I support ending the GOP giveaway to the rich of the last 35 years and spending some money on a real mental health system so people know what the heck they are doing. I believe that physical surgery should only be done in desperate cases which do exist. So have three psychologists or psychiatrists approve and maybe... This is serious science and people don't do it for fun. Brainwashed functional moron violent GOP vape base idiots should probably mind their own businessscience and people don't do it for fun. Brainwashed functional moron violent GOP vape base idiots should probably mind their own business and change the god damn channel for crying out loud. I think you should grab a couple of your AKs and shoot up a gay bar... lol
So if a case isn't "extreme", like deformation, and a kid gets a sex change, those who did it are criminals right?

They teach a little bit of tolerance. Relax and take your brainwashed idiotic views with you...

Mike's not wrong....Little Rocket Man is a piker when compared to the damage that bitch Weingarten has done to our country.
The actual problem is the scumbag Rupert Murdoch totalitarian con man orange clown, and all your Internet conspiracy nutjobs who make you think there's a problem with having a little tolerance and trying to end bullying in our schools. It's not like you when were a kid,

Forum List

Back