If Kari Doesn't Get Her Stolen Election Back, Americans Won't Have a Country Anymore.

I automatically filter out anything from "AZcentral" or any other USATODAY-owned rag.
When did USATODAY acquire all the "local" newspapers and made them adhere to the lockstep MSM narrative?
Very unprofessional of a reporter to start an article with "so-and-so candidate deserves our contempt"
Some harsh words. Can't wait until USATODAY goes extinct.
who said someone deserved contempt?

Lake?

explain please. thanks

You are a typical stupid Trump moron. Trying to make false claims to overturn a fair election is treason. If you want that, move to Russia.
If making false claims were treason there would not be one person in Congress. Do you have to display your ignorance every day?

They were and are corrupt and you seem to be one of their biggest fans. Criminals run this country.
You mean criminals like Donald Trump?

The orange buffoon who cheated investors, lied to banks, refused to pay laborers and suppliers, and who conned college students out of their tuition money?

There's a lot more disgusting shit about trump, if that's not enough. Of course you can easily research it yourself.

I was support her getting the election back if she can prevent verifiable evidence that there was election fraud. Just because she says That there was election fraud doesn't mean there was Fraud. She's going to have to prove it.

You mean criminals like Donald Trump?

The orange buffoon who cheated investors, lied to banks, refused to pay laborers and suppliers, and who conned college students out of their tuition money?

There's a lot more disgusting shit about trump, if that's not enough. Of course you can easily research it yourself.
A list of convictions or STFU.

I do quite a bit of research. I have grown. Probably why I feel the way I do. So, practice what you preach.
I keep up with political issues and events. On top of doing my own research.

With an open mind, it's easy to see Trump is a major danger to this country.

The same goes for the brainless Kari Lake and all other Trump asskissers.

I keep up with political issues and events. On top of doing my own research.

With an open mind, it's easy to see Trump is a major danger to this country.

The same goes for the brainless Kari Lake and all other Trump asskissers.
Why is he a danger? Securing borders, reducing crime, and opening up oil production is what this country had and we want it back. I do not care if Trump comes with it.

If you do not think we are not getting shit on by those in power, think again.

Lake is not brainless. Take a look at Hobbs. She is brainless. AZ. will be run by proxy.

Why is he a danger? Securing borders, reducing crime, and opening up oil production is what this country had and we want it back. I do not care if Trump comes with it.

If you do not think we are not getting shit on by those in power, think again.

Lake is not brainless. Take a look at Hobbs. She is brainless. AZ. will be run by proxy.
the permian is setting production records.

you watch a shit ton of FOX, don't you?

Forum List

Back