If Joe gets in, say goodbye to your guns most likely.

Don't take my word for it though.
He already said it.

Three decades..almost three decades now we have been hearing statements like that every time a Democrat gets into the White House or is elected governor somewhere. Provide a link where Biden said he intends to confiscate everybody's guns

Conservatives are consistent at lying.

Don't take my word for it though.
He already said it.

Three decades..almost three decades now we have been hearing statements like that every time a Democrat gets into the White House or is elected governor somewhere. Provide a link where Biden said he intends to confiscate everybody's guns

You scum always ask for proof and then when provided you simply deny it. Seen it a jillion times.

Provided??..when??..would it be to much to ask for it again??

Haha, classic spin and deflect, seen that a jillion times too, liar.

Presidents don’t pass laws, Congress does.

Consequently, the notion that guns are going to be ‘banned’ or ‘confiscated’ because a Democrat is in the WH is a lie.

Hate and fear mongering ^^^. Too little, too late. Rational people understand that the 2nd A. states "Arms" shall not be infringed. Arms include Surface to Air Missiles, Fragmentation Grenades', Claymore's, F-35's and M16's.

All of these are restricted to the average, unvetted citizens. Thus, Arms are infringed, and common sense suggests no one unvetted should ever own, possess or have in their custody and control arms made to kill a large number of human beings in less than a minute.
I may have agreed with you until this year.
Nonsense.

Just as presidents lack the authority to enact laws, they likewise have no authority to repeal laws.

Necessary, proper, and Constitutional regulations such as background checks, the designation of prohibited persons, licenses to carry concealed weapons, and measures concerning guns in sensitive places such as courthouses and police stations will all remain in effect.

Rational people understand that the 2nd A. states "Arms" shall not be infringed. Arms include Surface to Air Missiles, Fragmentation Grenades', Claymore's, F-35's and M16's.

No, it doesn't.

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

It's clear: Your right to bear arms will not be infringed. It says nothing about "arms being infringed". That'd be stupid...

Huh? The 2nd does not speak to guns exclusively, it speaks to arms. I noted what are common arms supplied by the Armed Forces, in my post above. This is clearly an example of the absurdity of the 2nd. And, BTW, a reading of Art I, Sec. 8, clause 15 & 16 defines the Militia, and the only militia is composed of members of the National Guard and the Navy Reserves.

Forum List

Back