Trump's new campaign slogan: Take your land. Take your guns. Take your shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe said he was going to ban all fossil fuels. Nothing happened. So I guess we should erase that talking point from the list?
I mean, words dont matter anymore, right?
it's the whole dictator shit propaganda. Now, it is true creepy mandated vaccines and killed people and businesses on his own EO.

Point one. He wants to use eminent domain for his own businesses and has said so. TAKE YOUR LAND.

Point two. Red flags. Take the guns first; due process second. TAKE YOUR GUNS.

Point three. Those opposed to Corona shots support a guy who did Operation Warp Speed, and, apparently, took the shot before a public audience. TAKE YOUR SHOT.
5q0qd2.jpg

Point one. He wants to use eminent domain for his own businesses and has said so. TAKE YOUR LAND.

Point two. Red flags. Take the guns first; due process second. TAKE YOUR GUNS.

Point three. Those opposed to Corona shots support a guy who did Operation Warp Speed, and, apparently, took the shot before a public audience. TAKE YOUR SHOT.
Look folks, we have a brand spanking new gaslighter.

Don't forget what Drumf said about his own daughter, Ivanka. He said she has a nice figure. He said if she weren't his daughter, then perhaps he'd be dating her.

🤣
Would you tell your daughter she was ugly? Typical democrat, takes a quote out of context and makes it filthy but gives a free pass to a pervert who showered "inappropriately" with his own daughter, while disavowing the daughter of his own philandering son. LMAO, you are going to be great comic relief.

Would you tell your daughter she was ugly?
He wasn't talking to his daughter.

So you're telling me you would tell the entire world that your daughter is hot, and that you would date her if she were not your daughter?

Okay then, say it. Let's hear YOU say it.

What, you won't? Why not?

Because you know how shitty it would make you look. That you would deserve a swift kick right in the nuts.

But if the orange pile of shit says it, you must defend it to the death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back