If Jesus was alive today, he would not be permitted to speak at a modern American college campus

And I'm not allowed to speak at
Christian Colleges, so the point is free speach is dead unless it's a benefit to the
PRIDE OF THE AFFILIATION.
They teach about group social behavior in schools, but still manage to display that gang mentality.

Ain't no way the holy roller colleges want students to hear about anything intelligent or related to critical thinking. That's pretty much the opposite of their curriculum.

:eusa_angel:

The radical leftists at America's modern college campuses would not allow Jesus to give a speech there.

Dear Blackrook I think we'd see the reverse.
the voice of Jesus or Justice would likely come through a
"Good Samaritan" we'd least expect to be close to God.

Maybe a Muslim or an Atheist. Maybe a group of
reject misfits.

And it would be the religious dogmatic types who are "so sure they would recognize God" who would be precluding this person without knowing what they're about first.

From God, I have come to expect divine irony!

Nothing ever attributed to Jesus would lead you to believe he was an altRight misogynistic racist bigot. Why do you think he would have a problem? What do you think he might say to upset the colleges?
Go and sin no more

No. I don't see that as a problem, as long as he sticks with the sins he actually mentioned before, and didn't start adding all the crap that right wingers want to add to his list. You know, like interracial marriage, abortion, helping poor people, caring for the sick, orphans, and refugees.
Go on down to your local college safe space and let attempt a couple of quotes....or use a sign....let me know how that goes......

Never seen a more disrespectful load of worthless people.

Nothing ever attributed to Jesus would lead you to believe he was an altRight misogynistic racist bigot. Why do you think he would have a problem? What do you think he might say to upset the colleges?
So you're blaming the people who are getting censored, not the people doing the censoring.

So you're blaming the people who are getting censored, not the people doing the censoring.

You really need to get someone to explain what you read here to you. The OP claimed Jesus wouldn't be allowed to speak. I was just asking what he thought Jesus might say that they might be opposed to.

You really need to get someone to explain what you read here to you. The OP claimed Jesus wouldn't be allowed to speak. I was just asking what he thought Jesus might say that they might be opposed to.
That's not the point. No one gets to say what is, and what is not, allowed to be said at a college campus. The fact that you don't know that means you're part of the problem.

That's not the point. No one gets to say what is, and what is not, allowed to be said at a college campus. The fact that you don't know that means you're part of the problem.

Perfect example of the difference between a good lawyer, and an idiot wannabe. Even when a good one is spouting double talk, don't make such illogical remarks. An idiot wanna be says crap like you just did,

Perfect example of the difference between a good lawyer, and an idiot wannabe. Even when a good one is spouting double talk, don't make such illogical remarks. An idiot wanna be says crap like you just did,
So what you're saying is, I'd be a good lawyer if I agreed with your fascistic sentiment that some political opinions are not suitable to be presented on a college campus?

So what you're saying is, I'd be a good lawyer if I agreed with your fascistic sentiment that some political opinions are not suitable to be presented on a college campus?

No. I'm saying you don't have to sound like a dumbass, even if you are saying something that isn't true. I didn't comment on the validity of your goofy remark.

No. I'm saying you don't have to sound like a dumbass, even if you are saying something that isn't true. I didn't comment on the validity of your goofy remark.
You are the one who is endorsing the idea that some speakers should not be allowed to speak on college campuses, especially if they disagree with what you believe.

You are aware that we live in the United States of America, and not Nazi Germany?

You are the one who is endorsing the idea that some speakers should not be allowed to speak on college campuses, especially if they disagree with what you believe.

You are aware that we live in the United States of America, and not Nazi Germany?
How far are you willing to go with that everybody says anything they want anywhere thing? Should NAMBLA be allowed too give a membership drive speech in your church? Will you agree that there are some reasonable limits to your ideal world?

How far are you willing to go with that everybody says anything they want anywhere thing? Should NAMBLA be allowed too give a membership drive speech in your church? Will you agree that there are some reasonable limits to your ideal world?
So, you want conservatives to be treated the same as people who advocate the legalization of child molestation.

Good to know where you stand.

So, you want conservatives to be treated the same as people who advocate the legalization of child molestation.

That was neither my statement nor my question. Will you admit there are times when some remarks are just not appropriate? What about a woman who really wants to swing around a stripper pole at a funeral? Should she have her right of expression limited?

That was neither my statement nor my question. Will you admit there are times when some remarks are just not appropriate? What about a woman who really wants to swing around a stripper pole at a funeral? Should she have her right of expression limited?
Again, I am focusing on the fact that you are advocating that conservatives should be censored from speaking at college campuses.

Again, I am focusing on the fact that you are advocating that conservatives should be censored from speaking at college campuses.

I noticed that. What will you focus on next to avoid answering the question?

Forum List

Back