If it came down to Bernie vs Trump. Who would get your vote?

Who would you pick between Bernie and Trump?

• Total voters
Yeah, right. You didn't vote for Obama. You voted for Romney!

How gullible do you think people are?

So now you're basing your previous fallacy on a fallacy of ass-umption. With the same judgment you used to pick that avatar.
Hilarious.

:dig:

It's a very reasonable assumption. What was my previous "fallacy?"

Can you read?

Go find the phrase "anyone who".

:eusa_hand:

Yes, I know where the phrase is. The question is "where's the fallacy?"

46068d1344232095-musikraft-neck-trussrod-awareness-musicrap-demotivational-posters-pink-floyd-facepalm.jpg

I knew you couldn't point out any logical fallacies I supposedly posted.

I don't like some vainglorious dolt who thinks he can buy the election. Putting it between those two I would stay home, but if you a gun to my head I would I would vote for Bernie. I am not going to vote for the bankrupt 4 times crook. I am not ever going to vote for the moron with money

It boggles the mind that anyone, anywhere, ever paid any attention to Rump at all. He reminds me of that old adage, "nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public". Egomania sells -- who knew. Where I come from it's despised.

:dunno:

It worked for your dear leader and I bet you voted for him.

I don't like some vainglorious dolt who thinks he can buy the election. Putting it between those two I would stay home, but if you a gun to my head I would I would vote for Bernie. I am not going to vote for the bankrupt 4 times crook. I am not ever going to vote for the moron with money

It boggles the mind that anyone, anywhere, ever paid any attention to Rump at all. He reminds me of that old adage, "nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public". Egomania sells -- who knew. Where I come from it's despised.

Pogo denies he voted for Obozo because he doesn't want to admit he's a gullible fool.

Pogo denies he voted for Obozo because he doesn't want to admit he's a gullible fool.

It didn't confirm or deny anything, we know the truth, it just wanted to play with your head. Notice it didn't say I would lose my bet.

Anything with a (D) before its name. I sure as hell can't vote for the GOP morons now can I?

Of course you'd go for the senile fool that hasn't had an original thought since the 50's.
Oh right because Trump has? Have you noticed the top polling candidate of the GOP has no policy ideas besides deporting all illegals which would cost about a quarter of trillion dollars to implement? Don't you think that is pretty pathetic? We have no earthly idea what this Neanderthal would do as president. Like Sanders or not, he at least has actual policy ideas on the table for a variety of issues.

Anything with a (D) before its name. I sure as hell can't vote for the GOP morons now can I?

Of course you'd go for the senile fool that hasn't had an original thought since the 50's.
Oh right because Trump has? Have you noticed the top polling candidate of the GOP has no policy ideas besides deporting all illegals which would cost about a quarter of trillion dollars to implement? Don't you think that is pretty pathetic? We have no earthly idea what this Neanderthal would do as president. Like Sanders or not, he at least has actual policy ideas on the table for a variety of issues.
the us gives money out for much dumber things, it shouldnt be a cost thing, you wont that greed makes turn america into another spanish colony in 50 years, america has different heritage and origins, and american heritage is getting eradicated.

Trump between the 2.
But I wish there was a better GOP candidate on the table.... right now, I'm leaning toward Carson.

Trump is very bad for the Republic. He is a Crassus, one of the precursors to Caesar. If you can buy the job, then the job is just open for auction

Uh, I don't have a "dear leader" there, Dim Dong.

Trump is very bad for the Republic. He is a Crassus, one of the precursors to Caesar. If you can buy the job, then the job is just open for auction

Yabbut that's already been true for a century or more. The only difference is whether the buying's done by an individual or a collective Borg. Voter gets the same amount of fucked anyway.

Don't flatter yourself, intellectual vacuum. Fact is I've never electioneered for O'bama (or anybody else), yet the fact that I don't jump in with you knuckledraggers whining about "he's not wearing a flag pin", don't follow tinfoil birfer plots and don't post racist photoshops of him means to your educationally bereft tiny little child-mind that he's my "dear leader Messiah" and you somehow figured out who I voted for -- which is precisely why you're on ignore as abjectly incapable of thought and entirely unworthy of attempted discourse.

On your planet somehow the fact that somebody declines to get in the gutter with you jelly-smeared fat fuck face bizarrely translates into actively taking the opposite side in what your severely stunted synapse sees as a tiny little world where everything is black and white and if you didn't think of any other options, then surely none exist.

In short, you're a fucking moron.

Forum List

Back