If it came down to Bernie vs Trump. Who would get your vote?

Who would you pick between Bernie and Trump?

• Total voters
I don't like some vainglorious dolt who thinks he can buy the election. Putting it between those two I would stay home, but if you a gun to my head I would I would vote for Bernie. I am not going to vote for the bankrupt 4 times crook. I am not ever going to vote for the moron with money

It boggles the mind that anyone, anywhere, ever paid any attention to Rump at all. He reminds me of that old adage, "nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public". Egomania sells -- who knew. Where I come from it's despised.

:dunno:

I don't like some vainglorious dolt who thinks he can buy the election. Putting it between those two I would stay home, but if you a gun to my head I would I would vote for Bernie. I am not going to vote for the bankrupt 4 times crook. I am not ever going to vote for the moron with money

It boggles the mind that anyone, anywhere, ever paid any attention to Rump at all. He reminds me of that old adage, "nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public". Egomania sells -- who knew. Where I come from it's despise

Anyone who voted for Obama is in no position to be calling Trump supporters "gullible."

"If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor."

"I won't raise taxes on the middle class."

Trump agenda:

1. Build the Wall
2. Enforce laws pertaining to illegals
3. Balance budgets
4. Middle class tax cut
5. Simplify tax code
6. Make military strength a priority
7. Tear up all foreign trade pacts which are taking our jobs, especially China & Mexico & Japan
8. Install hugely successful people from private sector for making foreign trade deals
9. Take better care of wounded vets
10. Eliminate/reduce useless federal bureaucracy

Trump is conservative on these issues:

Pro life since at least 2011, wanted to ban partial birth abortion as far back as 2000.
Pro Traditional marriage. “Gay rights is not my thing.”
Pro capital punishment “Capital punishment isn’t uncivilized; murderers living is”
Hold Judges accountable
Opposes “Common core is a diaster” Teach citizenship, quit “dumbing down”.
Anti education unions (2000)
For school choice
“Climate Change is a hoax”
“No Cap-and-Tax”
For drilling our own.
On Environment “Good development enhances the environment”
Stressed the importance of a strong family & culture of life (2015)
Supports Israel
Opposes Iran deal and letting Iran obtain the bomb.
Wants to crush ISIS quickly.
Wants a military so strong no one will challenge us.
Against unbalanced trade deals that kill American jobs.
Against warrantless government surveilance of citizens.
Is against having a high national debt. Warns that $24T is a point of no return.
Againt gun control
For assault weapon ban but says the AR-15 shouldn’t be considered an assault weapon.
Wants to repeal Obamacare and replace it with market driven polices and increased competition among insurance companies.
Wants to increase military spending.
Will close the border to illegals
Will send the criminals and sponges back.
Will deport all illegals but will let the hard working ones go through the legal process to come back.
Against Anchor babies
Knows unemployment is much higher than official stats.
Will bring jobs back through better trade negotiation.
Attended military academy and Wharton Business School.
Stood up for Birthers and challenged Obama on his fraud.
Believes USA is “the greates force for freedom the world has ever known”
Wants to honor commitments on Social Security and Medicare, which we can afford to do if he gets the economy going full steam.
Wants to reduce the fraud in disability and other programs.
Against marriage penalties in tax code.
Wants to reduce income taxes and eliminate corporate tax.
Wants to rebuld our infrastructure.
Wants to apply welfare-to-work to 76 other welfare programs (2011)
Doesn’t have time for political correctness.
Not afraid to call out either party or both when they are wrong.
Not a puppet to rich campaign donors.

Hmmmmm....Hard choice.....

f416e516-7cef-43a2-b2cd-542652892711_zpslsfgmoqw.jpg

or this.....
Nice periwig !!
Ah , if just for the sake of aesthetics...
Someone should REALLY tell the man to wear one of those instead of is usual toupee...
Sory for the digression .... I just had to say it.

Donald-Trumps-Hair_zpswqc4ev8g.jpg

The Hildebeast liked it so much, and seeing where The Donald is with POLLS, she just bought a $600 one!....She carries it well, much better than her old style!

hLj44tq.jpg

Is that trump with makup ?
.... Or Hillary ? Really Hillary ?
I hadn't notice they were so alike... rather disquieting like that Bieber / Cyrus thing.

Nahh, it's Trump, you ain't going to fool me :p

Last edited:

but if you a gun to my head I would
tell you to pull the trigger

It boggles the mind that anyone, anywhere, ever paid any attention to Rump at all. He reminds me of that old adage, "nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public". Egomania sells -- who knew. Where I come from it's despise

Anyone who voted for Obama is in no position to be calling Trump supporters "gullible."

You don't have the vaguest idea in the world who or what I vote for, Finger Boy.

Argumentum ad populum, Snob Approach version. Ironic for a toddler.

You don't have the vaguest idea in the world who or what I vote for, Finger Boy.

Yeah, right. You didn't vote for Obama. You voted for Romney!

How gullible do you think people are?

So now you're basing your previous fallacy on a fallacy of ass-umption. With the same judgment you used to pick that avatar.
That's hilarious, jelly face.

:dig:

So now you're basing your previous fallacy on a fallacy of ass-umption. With the same judgment you used to pick that avatar.
Hilarious.

It's a very reasonable assumption. What was my previous "fallacy?"

Hilarious.

Can you read?

Go find the phrase "anyone who".

:eusa_hand:

Hilarious.

Can you read?

Yes, I know where the phrase is. The question is "where's the fallacy?"

Breitbart poll results....

Donald Trump: 38.7% Ted Cruz: 26.6% Ben Carson: 10.0% Carly Fiorina: 5.6% Rand Paul: 5.0% Scott Walker: 3.8% Marco Rubio: 2.9% John Kasich: 1.9% Mitt Romney: 1.1% Mike Huckabee: 0.90% Jeb Bush: 0.90% Rick Perry: 0.4% Bobby Jindal: 0.5% Chris Christie: 0.2% Rick Santorum: 0.2% George Pataki: 0.10% Lindsey Graham: 0.08%

Hilarious.

Can you read?

Yes, I know where the phrase is. The question is "where's the fallacy?"

46068d1344232095-musikraft-neck-trussrod-awareness-musicrap-demotivational-posters-pink-floyd-facepalm.jpg

Forum List

Back