If Hillary Had A Civil Lawsuit Filed Against Her Now Alleging She Raped A 13-Year Old..

If Hillary had a lawsuit pending right now accusing her of rape of a 13 year old

• It would be BURNING UP the airwaves. There'd be talk of nothing else.

• The emails & Benghazi would be more important and dominate the news.

• Not sure.

• It would be fair to attack Hillary about, but not Donald Trump.

Results are only viewable after voting.
What I want Julian Assange to do in the interest of fairness, if he's going to attack Hillary soon, is get a hold of the copy of the letter defendants Trump and Epstein had to submit to the court September 2nd, 2016. It's around somewhere and I'd like to see it.

Well for those too lazy to look it up, here's the plaintiff's affidavit: (Can you IMAGINE if this was filed on record against Hillary right now? :eek-52: Just put the words "Hillary Clinton" in the place of Donald Trump. Think you'd hear about it on the evening news?)

I, Jane Doe, the Plaintiff in this matter proceeding under a pseudonym, state as follows:

1. I am a competent adult over 18 years of age able to testify as to personal knowledge. The facts in this declaration are true and correct to the best of my knowledge, information and belief, and I am competent to testify to them if called upon to do so.

2. I was subject to extreme sexual and physical abuse by the Defendants, including forcible rape, that took place at several parties of Defendant Epstein during the summer of 1994 in New York City at a residence used by Defendant Epstein. During this period, I was 13 years old.

3. More particularly, I traveled by bus to New York City in June 1994 in the hope of starting a modeling career. I went to several modeling agencies but was told that I needed to put together a modeling portfolio before I would be considered. I then went to the Port Authority in New York City to start to make my way back home. There I met a woman who introduced herself to me as Tiffany. She told me about the parties and said that if I would joine her at the parties, I would be introduced to people who could get me into the modeling profession. Tiffany also told me I would be paid for attending.

4. The parties were held at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant Jeffrey Epstein. Each of the parties had other minor females and a number of guests of Mr. Epstein, including Defendant Donald Trump at four of the parties I attended. I understood that both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew that I was 13 years old.

5. Defendant Trump had sexual contact with me at four different parties in the summer of 1994. On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied me to a bed, exposed himself to me, and then proceeded to forcibly rape me. During the course of this savage sexual attack, I loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but he did not. Defendant Trump responded to my pleas by violently striking me in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.

6. Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump's sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed.

7. Defendant Epstein had sexual contact with me at two of the parties that summer. On the second occasion involving Defendant Epstein, Defendant Epstein forced himself upon me and proceeded to rape me anally and vaginally despite my loud pleas to stop. Defendant Epstein then attempted to strike me about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed at me that he, Defendant Epstein, should have been the one who took my virginity, not Defendant Trump, before I finally managed to break away from Defendant Epstein.

8. Immediately following this rape, just like Defendant Trump, Defendant Epstein threatened me not to ever reveal any of the details of Defendant Epstein's sexual and physical abuse of me, or else my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed.

9.Both Defendants had let me know that each was a very wealthy, powerful man and indicated that they had the power, ability and means to carry out their threats. Indeed, Defendant Trump stated that I shouldn't ever say anything if I didn't want to disappear like Maria, a 12-year old female that was forced to be involved in the third incident with Defendant Trump and that I had not seen since that third incident, and he was capable of having my whole family killed.

10. The duress imposed on me by Defendants not to ever reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse caused to me by Defendants has not terminated and the fear it has instilled in me has not subsided. Unfortunately, making matters worse for me, I was subjected to daily painful reminders of the horrific acts of Defendant Trump via mass media coverage of him starting last summer that, over a short period of time, became continuous and unavoidable.

11. The duress had prevented me from starting litigation before this year. However,as soon as I surfaced, I received threats. More specifically, shortly after my first complaint was filed in California on April 26, 2016, I started receiving threatening phone calls on a cell phone I then owned. The calls were never for more than 20 seconds or so before they hung up and they were always from a blocked or unavailable phone number according to my caller ID feature. Since I changed phone numbers, the threatening calls have completely stopped.

12. This litigation involves matters that are highly sensitive and of a personal nature, and I believe that identification of me would pose a risk of retaliatory physical harm to me and to others.

13. I have no reason to believe that the Defendants threats have ever been lifted or will ever be lifted and so I request that the Court issue an order protecting me and my family from harm and harassment by the Defendants.

I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.

DATED: June 18, 2016 Signed, "Jane Doe", a pseudonym.

Last edited:
What I want Julian Assange to do in the interest of fairness, if he's going to attack Hillary soon, is get a hold of the copy of the letter defendants Trump and Epstein had to submit to the court September 2nd, 2016. It's around somewhere and I'd like to see it.

I posted links to the actual signed (real names) affidavits of all three plaintiffs. They were posted on Scribd. And as we know, he also raped his own whife..

As for Assange, pretty funny that he's been caught doctoring email to make it look like Hillary did something she did not.

I'd hope that she'd pay for what she did and until that time get the fuck out of the race for president.

There'd be wall to wall media coverage.
Jesus, were it that simple, no one would or could run for any office anywhere. Hopefully, not every institution is as sleazy as the Democratic party and its Beast.

Do you think there might be a tiny bit of of political motive here? I mean it's not like they have a dress with the Donald's semen on it, right?

Trump IS pulling a Hitler. Good old Adolf preached hatred in the beginning of his rise to power, then acted on it when he and his disciples took control of the government.

How many non-Trumpbots will survive the purge should he become president?

Yes, ^^ It's "funny", allegations of rape against a 13 year old. Have you read her affidavit? Here's the link, scroll down to page 10 for Jane Doe's allegations: Donald Trump & Jeffrey Epstein Rape Lawsuit and Affidavits

This is why trumps supporters are deplorable soulless pieces of shit. They don't care what he does and would support him even if he pulled a Hitler.

You seemed filled with hate and rage, maybe you should take a time out.

Probably because nothing to it, if it was legit he would have found it.

Well for those too lazy to look it up, here's the plaintiff's affidavit: (Can you IMAGINE if this was filed on record against Hillary right now? :eek-52: Just put the words "Hillary Clinton" in the place of Donald Trump. Think you'd hear about it on the evening news?)

I, Jane Doe, the Plaintiff in this matter proceeding under a pseudonym, state as follows:

1. I am a competent adult over 18 years of age able to testify as to personal knowledge. The facts in this declaration are true and correct to the best of my knowledge, information and belief, and I am competent to testify to them if called upon to do so.

2. I was subject to extreme sexual and physical abuse by the Defendants, including forcible rape, that took place at several parties of Defendant Epstein during the summer of 1994 in New York City at a residence used by Defendant Epstein. During this period, I was 13 years old.

3. More particularly, I traveled by bus to New York City in June 1994 in the hope of starting a modeling career. I went to several modeling agencies but was told that I needed to put together a modeling portfolio before I would be considered. I then went to the Port Authority in New York City to start to make my way back home. There I met a woman who introduced herself to me as Tiffany. She told me about the parties and said that if I would joine her at the parties, I would be introduced to people who could get me into the modeling profession. Tiffany also told me I would be paid for attending.

4. The parties were held at a New York City residence that was being used by Defendant Jeffrey Epstein. Each of the parties had other minor females and a number of guests of Mr. Epstein, including Defendant Donald Trump at four of the parties I attended. I understood that both Mr. Trump and Mr. Epstein knew that I was 13 years old.

5. Defendant Trump had sexual contact with me at four different parties in the summer of 1994. On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied me to a bed, exposed himself to me, and then proceeded to forcibly rape me. During the course of this savage sexual attack, I loudly pleaded with Defendant Trump to stop but he did not. Defendant Trump responded to my pleas by violently striking me in the face with his open hand and screaming that he would do whatever he wanted.

6. Immediately following this rape, Defendant Trump threatened me that, were I ever to reveal any of the details of Defendant Trump's sexual and physical abuse of me, my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed.

7. Defendant Epstein had sexual contact with me at two of the parties that summer. On the second occasion involving Defendant Epstein, Defendant Epstein forced himself upon me and proceeded to rape me anally and vaginally despite my loud pleas to stop. Defendant Epstein then attempted to strike me about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed at me that he, Defendant Epstein, should have been the one who took my virginity, not Defendant Trump, before I finally managed to break away from Defendant Epstein.

8. Immediately following this rape, just like Defendant Trump, Defendant Epstein threatened me not to ever reveal any of the details of Defendant Epstein's sexual and physical abuse of me, or else my family and I would be physically harmed if not killed.

9.Both Defendants had let me know that each was a very wealthy, powerful man and indicated that they had the power, ability and means to carry out their threats. Indeed, Defendant Trump stated that I shouldn't ever say anything if I didn't want to disappear like Maria, a 12-year old female that was forced to be involved in the third incident with Defendant Trump and that I had not seen since that third incident, and he was capable of having my whole family killed.

10. The duress imposed on me by Defendants not to ever reveal any of the details of the sexual and physical abuse caused to me by Defendants has not terminated and the fear it has instilled in me has not subsided. Unfortunately, making matters worse for me, I was subjected to daily painful reminders of the horrific acts of Defendant Trump via mass media coverage of him starting last summer that, over a short period of time, became continuous and unavoidable.

11. The duress had prevented me from starting litigation before this year. However,as soon as I surfaced, I received threats. More specifically, shortly after my first complaint was filed in California on April 26, 2016, I started receiving threatening phone calls on a cell phone I then owned. The calls were never for more than 20 seconds or so before they hung up and they were always from a blocked or unavailable phone number according to my caller ID feature. Since I changed phone numbers, the threatening calls have completely stopped.

12. This litigation involves matters that are highly sensitive and of a personal nature, and I believe that identification of me would pose a risk of retaliatory physical harm to me and to others.

13. I have no reason to believe that the Defendants threats have ever been lifted or will ever be lifted and so I request that the Court issue an order protecting me and my family from harm and harassment by the Defendants.

I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct.

DATED: June 18, 2016 Signed, "Jane Doe", a pseudonym.

Btw no one cares

images-jpg.88916

Yes, ^^ It's "funny", allegations of rape against a 13 year old. Have you read her affidavit? Here's the link, scroll down to page 10 for Jane Doe's allegations: Donald Trump & Jeffrey Epstein Rape Lawsuit and Affidavits

This is why trumps supporters are deplorable soulless pieces of shit. They don't care what he does and would support him even if he pulled a Hitler.

Why do you say that matthew, Bill Clinton is close friend's with Donald Trump, why do you make things up?

Newly released photos show how close Bill Clinton once was with Trump - CNNPolitics.com

images

I posted links to the actual signed (real names) affidavits of all three plaintiffs. They were posted on Scribd. And as we know, he also raped his own whife..

As for Assange, pretty funny that he's been caught doctoring email to make it look like Hillary did something she did not.
Then he should pay penance for his sins and post the letter Trump & Epstein submitted to the court September 2, 2016 outlining their defense and any settlement plans they might have. That document ostensibly exists and the public wants to know what their defense is too.

It was ordered by the court to be submitted by September 2! A court order is as legitimate as it gets.

*********** Sep 15: Doe vs. Donald J. Trump: Parties to appear in court 4 status conference (GD 16) - Democratic Underground

DONALD J. TRUMP and JEFFREY E. EPSTEIN,

Defendants.

RONNIE ABRAMS, United States District Judge:

USDC-SDNY
DOC#:
DATE FILED: 6/30/2016
No. 16-CV-4642 (RA)
ORDER AND NOTICE OF INITIAL CONFERENCE

It is hereby:

ORDERED that counsel for all parties appear for an initial status conference on

September 9, 2016 at 3:15 p.m. in Courtroom 1506 of the U.S. District
Court for the Southern District of New York, 40 Foley Square, New York,
New York.IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that, by September 2, 2016, the parties
jointly submit to the

Court a proposed case management plan and scheduling order."

All parties must also submit a letter to the court:

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that, by September 2, 2016, the parties submit a joint letter, not to exceed five (5) pages, providing the following information in separate paragraphs:

1.A brief description of the nature of the action and the principal defenses thereto;

2. A brief explanation of why jurisdiction and venue lie in this Court. If any party is a corporation, the letter shall state both the place of incorporation and the principal place of business. If any party is a partnership, limited partnership, limited liability company or trust, the letter shall state the citizenship of each of the entity's members, shareholders, partners and/or trustees;

3. A brief description of all contemplated and/or outstanding motions and how such motions may affect scheduling in this matter;

4. A brief description of any discovery that has already taken place, and/or that which will be necessary for the parties to engage in meaningful settlement negotiations;

5. A brief description of prior settlement discussions (without disclosing the parties' offers or settlement positions) and the prospect of settlement;

6. The estimated length of trial; and

7. Any other information that the parties believe may assist the Court in advancing the case to settlement or trial, including, but not limited to, a description of any dispositive issue or novel issue raised by the case.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that, by September 2, 2016, the parties jointly submit to the
Court a proposed case management plan and scheduling order. A template for the order is
available at U.S. District Court • Southern District of New York. The status letter and the proposed case
management plan should be filed electronically on ECF, consistent with Section 13 .1 of the
Court's Electronic Case Filing (ECF) Rules & Instructions, available at
http://www.nysd.uscourts.gov/ecf/ecf_rules _ 080113 .pdf.
Plaintiff is ordered to serve Defendants with a copy of this order and to file an affidavit
on ECF certifying that such service has been effectuated.
SO ORDERED.
Dated: June 30, 2016
New York, New York
Ronnie Abrams
United States District Judge

Last edited:

It was ordered by the court to be submitted by September 2! A court order is as legitimate as it gets.

*********** Sep 15: Doe vs. Donald J. Trump: Parties to appear in court 4 status conference (GD 16) - Democratic Underground

Defendants.

USDC-SDNY
DOC#:
No. 16-CV-4642 (RA)

It is hereby:

jointly submit to the

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that, by September 2, 2016, the parties submit a joint letter, not to exceed five (5) pages, providing the following information in separate paragraphs:

1.A brief description of the nature of the action and the principal defenses thereto;

2. A brief explanation of why jurisdiction and venue lie in this Court. If any party is a corporation, the letter shall state both the place of incorporation and the principal place of business. If any party is a partnership, limited partnership, limited liability company or trust, the letter shall state the citizenship of each of the entity's members, shareholders, partners and/or trustees;

3. A brief description of all contemplated and/or outstanding motions and how such motions may affect scheduling in this matter;

4. A brief description of any discovery that has already taken place, and/or that which will be necessary for the parties to engage in meaningful settlement negotiations;

5. A brief description of prior settlement discussions (without disclosing the parties' offers or settlement positions) and the prospect of settlement;

7. Any other information that the parties believe may assist the Court in advancing the case to settlement or trial, including, but not limited to, a description of any dispositive issue or novel issue raised by the case.

IT IS FURTHER ORDERED that, by September 2, 2016, the parties jointly submit to the
Court a proposed case management plan and scheduling order. A template for the order is
available at U.S. District Court • Southern District of New York. The status letter and the proposed case
management plan should be filed electronically on ECF, consistent with Section 13 .1 of the
Plaintiff is ordered to serve Defendants with a copy of this order and to file an affidavit
SO ORDERED.
New York, New York
Ronnie Abrams

You mad bro that no one cares?

Defendants.

USDC-SDNY
DOC#:
No. 16-CV-4642 (RA)

It is hereby:

jointly submit to the

SO ORDERED.
New York, New York
Ronnie Abrams

You mad bro that no one cares?

P.S. seriously the democrat underground? Lmao that's your link? Jesus dude

You would say, has she been convicted yet? Nothing to see here. Close thread.
Not without reading the affidavits first and seeing if the court had dismissed it or if it was going forward on merit. Because I'm lukewarm on Hillary as you know, a little on the cooler side actually. And if I thought the person I was casting my vote for might have a good shot at being found a child molestor within their first year of Office, I'd vote differently.

P.S. seriously the democrat underground? Lmao that's your link? Jesus dude

Yes, they can cross link scrbd too. Are you saying a website would be falsely displaying documents impersonating a judge online? Or do you suppose that's what the judge actually said in his order?

Yeah.......funny how this comes out and the main stream democrat media doesn't leap all over it.......had it any merit they would have buried Trump with it........and yet...nothing.....

They did however bury the 3 allegations of Rape against bill clinton and the sexual assaults by at least 12 women...that we know of.........

Forum List

Back