"If God exists, why doesn't He prove it?"

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
A common question from atheists and other doubters. Have asked it myself more than once. But as I think about it, do I prove I exist to ants and other simple lifeforms? Though if G-d loves us, as the texts say, it's reasonable to assume we're not as ants to Him. The comparison might be true from our point of view, but not from G-d's.

Many people in the texts has irrefutable proof G-d existed. As with G-d interacting with them as during the Exodus. But that proof didn't then correlate into absolute faith, trust, and obediance. So if even with requested proof people start slacking off and getting bitchy, why bother proving His existence to us now when we're WAY worse than the Exodus Jews?

Also, would G-d proving He exists to the whole world even be a positive thing? Ok, imagine we now all have proof G-d exists, no one claims He doesn't, it's as obvious and irrefutable as we exist. Now what? Do we abolish all religions and start a united singular one based on this latest revelation? Would that be a good thing or bad thing? Wouldn't it in fact throw the entire planet into absolute chaos?

If we accept G-d revealing His existence as negative, isn't it then logical that we don't have this kind of proof? And isn't that some people claim to have this proof, or otherwise believe absolutely like the aliens and UFOs issue? Some believe in aliens and UFOs, officially though, most governments deny it. If they all agreed though wouldn't the same worries they have about the public's reaction to our not controlling our own planet be exactly the same concern if G-d revealed Himself? And isn't that the worries are identical itself curious? :)

He did. Million times. You just did not pay attention :)

Also, would G-d proving He exists to the whole world even be a positive thing? Ok, imagine we now all have proof G-d exists, no one claims He doesn't, it's as obvious and irrefutable as we exist. Now what? Do we abolish all religions and start a united singular one based on this latest revelation?

God revealed himself quite overtly during the year or so leading up to the exodus from Egypt and yet the entire world remained on the path it was on already.

A common question from atheists and other doubters. Have asked it myself more than once. But as I think about it, do I prove I exist to ants and other simple lifeforms? Though if G-d loves us, as the texts say, it's reasonable to assume we're not as ants to Him. The comparison might be true from our point of view, but not from G-d's.

Many people in the texts has irrefutable proof G-d existed. As with G-d interacting with them as during the Exodus. But that proof didn't then correlate into absolute faith, trust, and obediance. So if even with requested proof people start slacking off and getting bitchy, why bother proving His existence to us now when we're WAY worse than the Exodus Jews?

Also, would G-d proving He exists to the whole world even be a positive thing? Ok, imagine we now all have proof G-d exists, no one claims He doesn't, it's as obvious and irrefutable as we exist. Now what? Do we abolish all religions and start a united singular one based on this latest revelation? Would that be a good thing or bad thing? Wouldn't it in fact throw the entire planet into absolute chaos?

If we accept G-d revealing His existence as negative, isn't it then logical that we don't have this kind of proof? And isn't that some people claim to have this proof, or otherwise believe absolutely like the aliens and UFOs issue? Some believe in aliens and UFOs, officially though, most governments deny it. If they all agreed though wouldn't the same worries they have about the public's reaction to our not controlling our own planet be exactly the same concern if G-d revealed Himself? And isn't that the worries are identical itself curious? :)

Prove it?

You mean like splitting the Red Sea in two so you can cross over to the other side?

No you say? Then how about raising someone from the dead?

No you say? Then how about coming back to life and proclaiming you have been resurrected?

No you say? You are a tough crowd.

Prove it?

You mean like splitting the Red Sea in two so you can cross over to the other side?

No you say? Then how about coming back to life and proclaiming you have been resurrected?

None of that is proof. It's words on paper. Proof today is "Hey, shouldn't the sun have set by now...Wow 48 hour day and night, must be G-d" :) Or something everyone in the world would instantly recognize simultaneously as not being normal or even scientifically possible. Like everyoone receiving the same telepathic message from G-d announcing himself. Some might ignore it, but as people start saying "Something weird just happened..." and began discussing it only to realize it happened to everyone, we'd all accept that as being proof as well.

I can write a much more convincing 'religious book' than the Bible though, doesn't make it true.

why would it be very different. If you loved ants, is it even possible for you to prove your existence and love without squishing them?

Even if you fed them wouldn't they still only have an awareness of the colony?

Even if they were crawling up your leg, how could they possibly comprehend what it was that they were crawling on?

Prove it?

None of that is proof. It's words on paper. Proof today is "Hey, shouldn't the sun have set by now...Wow 48 hour day and night, must be G-d" :) Or something everyone in the world would instantly recognize simultaneously as not being normal or even scientifically possible. Like everyoone receiving the same telepathic message from G-d announcing himself. Some might ignore it, but as people start saying "Something weird just happened..." and began discussing it only to realize it happened to everyone, we'd all accept that as being proof as well.

I can write a much more convincing 'religious book' than the Bible though, doesn't make it true.

Ironically, the proof I want from God is the very proof that makes him irrelevant by giving it.

Prove it?

Please provide the first paragraph.

Prove it?

The proof every Christian and atheist needs to know that our invisible Creator exists is when their flesh dies during this age. Then they'll awaken in the new age with new flesh that will never be used by our Creator again to deceive man from knowing who they are within His mind as His dreams.

The fact that the earth was a tumbling ball of blazing rock that got hit just right to form a moon, then enough water landed on it, it's just the right distance from the sun.....

Turned into what you see.

I gotta go with there's a very good chance there's something out there.

The fact that the earth was a tumbling ball of blazing rock that got hit just right to form a moon, then enough water landed on it, it's just the right distance from the sun.....

Turned into what you see.

I gotta go with there's a very good chance there's something out there.

The universe you see is nothing but an illusion that comes from invisible vibrations that we know as energy today. Vibrations is our invisible God's language where all illusions come from. It takes trillions of vibrations just to give us one perfect illusion to see so this is why it's known by us saints that we all are of one mind. We are God's vibrations.

D4E,

If you're serious in your inquiry, I highly recommend reading "I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist" By Norman L. Geisler and Frank Turek

FROM GOT QUESTIONS DOT ORG:

"In addition to the biblical arguments for God’s existence, there are logical arguments.

First, there is the ontological argument. The most popular form of the ontological argument uses the concept of God to prove God’s existence. It begins with the definition of God as “a being than which no greater can be conceived.” It is then argued that to exist is greater than to not exist, and therefore the greatest conceivable being must exist. If God did not exist, then God would not be the greatest conceivable being, and that would contradict the very definition of God.

A second argument is the teleological argument. The teleological argument states that since the universe displays such an amazing design, there must have been a divine Designer. For example, if the Earth were significantly closer or farther away from the sun, it would not be capable of supporting much of the life it currently does. If the elements in our atmosphere were even a few percentage points different, nearly every living thing on earth would die. The odds of a single protein molecule forming by chance is 1 in 10243 (that is a 1 followed by 243 zeros). A single cell is comprised of millions of protein molecules.

A third logical argument for God’s existence is called the cosmological argument. Every effect must have a cause. This universe and everything in it is an effect. There must be something that caused everything to come into existence. Ultimately, there must be something “un-caused” in order to cause everything else to come into existence. That “un-caused” cause is God.

A fourth argument is known as the moral argument. Every culture throughout history has had some form of law. Everyone has a sense of right and wrong. Murder, lying, stealing, and immorality are almost universally rejected. Where did this sense of right and wrong come from if not from a holy God?"

Read more: Does God exist? Is there evidence for the existence of God?

Last edited:
You may want to ask yourself why you don't want to believe there is a God.

"People claim to reject God’s existence because it is “not scientific” or “because there is no proof.” The true reason is that once they admit that there is a God, they also must realize that they are responsible to God and in need of forgiveness from Him (Romans 3:23, 6:23). If God exists, then we are accountable to Him for our actions. If God does not exist, then we can do whatever we want without having to worry about God judging us. That is why many of those who deny the existence of God cling strongly to the theory of naturalistic evolution—it gives them an alternative to believing in a Creator God. God exists and ultimately everyone knows that He exists. The very fact that some attempt so aggressively to disprove His existence is in fact an argument for His existence."

You may want to ask yourself why you don't want to believe there is a God.

"People claim to reject God’s existence because it is “not scientific” or “because there is no proof.” The true reason is that once they admit that there is a God, they also must realize that they are responsible to God and in need of forgiveness from Him (Romans 3:23, 6:23). If God exists, then we are accountable to Him for our actions. If God does not exist, then we can do whatever we want without having to worry about God judging us. That is why many of those who deny the existence of God cling strongly to the theory of naturalistic evolution—it gives them an alternative to believing in a Creator God. God exists and ultimately everyone knows that He exists. The very fact that some attempt so aggressively to disprove His existence is in fact an argument for His existence."

Religious people don't know who our Creator is or who we are in Him. They worship false gods and idols ( buildings and things built with human hands ), even their holy books, as proof that their gods exist.

We saints don't need to believe in anything once our invisible Creator comes into His mind ( where we exist ) and teaches us who we are as spoken invisible vibrations that come from His thoughts.

Religious people don't know who our Creator is or who we are in Him. They worship false gods and idols ( buildings and things built with human hands ), even their holy books, as proof that their gods exist.

We saints don't need to believe in anything once our invisible Creator comes into His mind ( where we exist ) and teaches us who we are as spoken invisible vibrations that come from His thoughts.

Is this the extent of a "saint's" mission? Making nonsensical statements to a discussion board where not one single solitary listener perceives of you as the least bit sane?

I would think someone as knowledgeable and powerful as you could make a better impression or do something of greater impact.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back