If everything is above board Mr Pres, why

Oh so the democrats who ran an impeachment hearing with no witnesses or allowed the Republicans to offer any testimony are going to be fair and impartial?

The same people that pushed the Russia Hoax knowing it was a lie?

It wasn’t the Democrats who refused to allow witnesses at the impeachment hearing it was the Republicans. What were they afraid of?

It wasn’t the Democrats who refused to allow witnesses at the impeachment hearing it was the Republicans. What were they afraid of?
The dems did have witelnesses they didn't allow the President to have his.........

Oh so the democrats who ran an impeachment hearing with no witnesses or allowed the Republicans to offer any testimony are going to be fair and impartial?

the no witnesses were in the senate; republicans had the senate.
Now today, its Trump who tells aids to defy subpoena.
Where is the party of law & order?

are looking to invoke executive privilege? I thought you would welcome the opportunity to show the rest of the world how the election was stolen. It would be a perfect platform for you to show us all how it was done.

"We will fight the Subpoenas on Executive Privilege and other grounds," Trump said in a statement.
"THE DEADLY JANUARY RIOT"

What a crock of fucking shit.

Dismissed

You know that it was the Republicans that stopped any witnesses at the trial stage....

The Senate reported that Trump's Campaign was sending information to Russia and receiving aide... You can shout Hoax till the cows come home but the GOP Senate has shown it was not a hoax... Probably not reported on your right wing news sites..

So it was a deadly riot, then?
Tell me, if a BLM protester did exactly the same, and got shot under the same circumstances, would that have been murder, too?
It wasn't a riot leftard.

Funny how you idiots denied the riots were riots for two years as the buildings burned and bodies piled up....

Get bent fool

It wasn't a riot leftard.

Funny how you idiots denied the riots were riots for two years as the buildings burned and bodies piled up....

Get bent fool
Oh, no there were definitely riots.
So when Ashli Babbit kicked in that pane of glass in the door to go through, it wasn't a riotous act? What was it?

Oh, no there were definitely riots.
So when Ashli Babbit kicked in that pane of glass in the door to go through, it wasn't a riotous act? What was it?
No it wasn't. She didn't break the glass, someone else did. Of course I wouldn't expect you to know that as a moron who watches and believes FAKE NEWS

No it wasn't. She didn't break the glass, someone else did. Of course I wouldn't expect you to know that as a moron who watches and believes FAKE NEWS
Well, okay, somebody broke the glass so she could step through, which is what she was attempting to do. So the initial breaking (which she was adjacent to, and actually pushed the glass smasher out of the way so she could get through) wasn't a riotous act.
I have sigs switched off because they don't work. If you have one it should be "Hypocrite in Chief". That would be the least of it, partisan hack.

Well, okay, somebody broke the glass so she could step through, which is what she was attempting to do. So the initial breaking (which she was adjacent to, and actually pushed the glass smasher out of the way so she could get through) wasn't a riotous act.
I have sigs switched off because they don't work. If you have one it should be "Hypocrite in Chief". That would be the least of it, partisan hack.
I broke windows as an angry child. Was that a terrorist act? A riotous act?

Hint, if you say yes you're a buffoon.

It was a criminal act, nothing more.

Your reliance on the 6th leaves you with a VERY shallow argument

Did you do it in the halls of Capitol Hill with a mob behind you?
Dunno if it was a terrorist act. Depends on the intent. She's dead now, so we don't know.
Terrorism and rioting are two different things.

Yeah, well, I've seen black people shot by police for less. Bet you couldn't give a shit either.

Nothing shallow about it. They went looking for politicians. Who knows what they would have done with them if they had found them.

are looking to invoke executive privilege? I thought you would welcome the opportunity to show the rest of the world how the election was stolen. It would be a perfect platform for you to show us all how it was done.

"We will fight the Subpoenas on Executive Privilege and other grounds," Trump said in a statement.

It makes no sense to me either. What does he have to hide?

Were you with a mob at the US Capitol?

It isn't a "far right," problem. . .

It is a government that is entrapping those who have ideological sympathies with the far right in sting operations. It's like you did not even read, or look at the implications of the evidence I posted.

:rolleyes:

Who tricked Trump's most ardent followers into storming the Capitol?

Were you with a mob at the US Capitol?
What difference does location make? The act of vandalism is no different regardless of where it occurs.

The amount of vandalism might make a difference. You know, like burning down city blocks vs breaking a single piece of glass

Obama did it with "Fast and Furious".

Forum List

Back