If everything is above board Mr Pres, why

Dr Grump

Platinum Member
Apr 4, 2006
From the Back of Beyond
are looking to invoke executive privilege? I thought you would welcome the opportunity to show the rest of the world how the election was stolen. It would be a perfect platform for you to show us all how it was done.

"We will fight the Subpoenas on Executive Privilege and other grounds," Trump said in a statement.

Yes. . . there are a a lot of questions, I don't think we will ever have answered, will we? :dunno:

Amy Klobuchar questions FBI Director about Capitol Insurrection, Proud Boys​

Oath Keepers Founder Stood Outside While Members Committed Mayhem in US Capitol​

And yet? The government and FBI have all the evidence in the world they need to arrest, so what is the deal, why sell a false narrative through the media?
". . He is alleged to have conspired with others to “to stop, delay, and hinder Congress’s
certification of the Electoral College vote.” He is not charged with conspiring to storm the Capitol.
The fact that he and others forced entry into the Capitol building or the restricted grounds outside
are overt acts in furtherance of the conspiracy regardless of when they formed the intent to take
these actions.
Evidence that the government will disclose to the defense this week—a Signal chat called
“DC OP: Jan 6 21”—shows that individuals, including those alleged to have conspired with the
defendant, were actively planning to use force and violence. The participants in this chat include:
Person One, Kelly Meggs, Jessica Watkins, and regional Oath Keeper leaders from multiple states
across the country. . . . "

Why do you want to sell a false reality? :dunno:

So
Yes. . . there are a a lot of questions, I don't think we will ever have answered, will we? :dunno:

Amy Klobuchar questions FBI Director about Capitol Insurrection, Proud Boys​

Oath Keepers Founder Stood Outside While Members Committed Mayhem in US Capitol​

And yet? The government and FBI have all the evidence in the world they need to arrest, so what is the deal, why sell a false narrative through the media?
". . He is alleged to have conspired with others to “to stop, delay, and hinder Congress’s
certification of the Electoral College vote.” He is not charged with conspiring to storm the Capitol.
The fact that he and others forced entry into the Capitol building or the restricted grounds outside
are overt acts in furtherance of the conspiracy regardless of when they formed the intent to take
these actions.
Evidence that the government will disclose to the defense this week—a Signal chat called
“DC OP: Jan 6 21”—shows that individuals, including those alleged to have conspired with the
defendant, were actively planning to use force and violence. The participants in this chat include:
Person One, Kelly Meggs, Jessica Watkins, and regional Oath Keeper leaders from multiple states
across the country. . . . "

Why do you want to sell a false reality? :dunno:

now it is far right that were the problem? Erm, I'm okay with that...

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
are looking to invoke executive privilege? I thought you would welcome the opportunity to show the rest of the world how the election was stolen. It would be a perfect platform for you to show us all how it was done.

"We will fight the Subpoenas on Executive Privilege and other grounds," Trump said in a statement.
Oh so the democrats who ran an impeachment hearing with no witnesses or allowed the Republicans to offer any testimony are going to be fair and impartial?

The same people that pushed the Russia Hoax knowing it was a lie?

Oh so the democrats who ran an impeachment hearing with no witnesses or allowed the Republicans to offer any testimony are going to be fair and impartial?

The same people that pushed the Russia Hoax knowing it was a lie?
You must have been watching a different impeachment hearing. It didn't even get off the ground because Repubs lacked balls.
What hoax are you talking about? Pray tell....

As videos previously blocked by the Democrats are being released, now even idiots who consume fake news CNN, MSNBC, etc. can see it was, as Tucker indicated, a Grandma photo event. Anyone claiming the protest was an insurrection is like saying Saddam had weapons of mass destruction. Total, brainless, insanity.

TDS folks have to ask themselves, why they are retarded and or stupid?

You must have been watching a different impeachment hearing. It didn't even get off the ground because Repubs lacked balls.
The one where Rachael Maddow spent 3 years on, only to have Bob Mueller say....fooled ya. ...nothing to see hear......I think Maddow is still crying

The dems held the house....they didn't need the pubs to agree. The voted for impeachment with nothing......like 2 days of hearings......apparently you missed the kangaroo court over a phone call

You need to give it up already.

Unless the Deep State is in on it. . . unless they are actively trying to entrap the alt-right and create "domestic terrorists," much like we have known they have been doing for twenty years with Islamic fundamentalists, which, some evidence points to, yeah, that whole Q-anon bullshit was a psyop. . . then you need to just let all of this go.

There is no evidence that there was a larger coordinated effort to subvert the transition of power.

New FBI Report Blows Left’s ‘Insurrection’ Narrative Straight To Hell​

United States

Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources​

By Mark Hosenball and Sarah N. Lynch

You need to give it up already.

Unless the Deep State is in on it. . . unless they are actively trying to entrap the alt-right and create "domestic terrorists," much like we have known they have been doing for twenty years with Islamic fundamentalists, which, some evidence points to, yeah, that whole Q-anon bullshit was a psyop. . . then you need to just let all of this go.

There is no evidence that there was a larger coordinated effort to subvert the transition of power.

New FBI Report Blows Left’s ‘Insurrection’ Narrative Straight To Hell​

United States

Exclusive: FBI finds scant evidence U.S. Capitol attack was coordinated - sources​

By Mark Hosenball and Sarah N. Lynch
What's your definition of coordination? There had to be rallying point and call to arms. Are you telling me thousands of people just randomly decided to turn up all together, waving banners on Jan 6 and it was all just coincidence? Interesting...

I am not sure how his communications with his close advisors on Jan 6 will show one way or the other if there was election fraud.

I'm more interested in Pelosi and the FBI chats in the days leading up to their Reichstag Fire

Neither made it off the ground because libs didn't have evidence. The only evidence on display was the libs seething white hot rage for orange man. That was it.

What's your definition of coordination? There had to be rallying point and call to arms. Are you telling me thousands of people just randomly decided to turn up all together, waving banners on Jan 6 and it was all just coincidence? Interesting...
It's either that. . . or the Deep State is in on it and they are trying to cover their ass.

I gave you the link, and quoted right from their report that Stewart Rhodes was intimately involved. . .

. . . so the begs the question, why the hell did they not pick him up and indict him? Who were all of these "Unindicted Co-Conspirators?"

You are dodging. . . it is obvious here. Either the government was in on a well coordinated false flag, or there is no planned orchestrated events. You can't have it both ways, the public is not that stupid. . . and all your lies and gas-lighting in the world will never convince them otherwise.

You can make up whatever definition you want, but words, in the end, have meaning, and we all know what they mean.

bill-clinton-meaning-of-the-word-is.gif

So

now it is far right that were the problem? Erm, I'm okay with that...
It isn't a "far right," problem. . .

It is a government that is entrapping those who have ideological sympathies with the far right in sting operations. It's like you did not even read, or look at the implications of the evidence I posted.

:rolleyes:

Are you telling me thousands of people just randomly decided to turn up all together, waving banners on Jan 6 and it was all just coincidence?

And ARE YOU telling me that the NSA, FBI, DNI and all the other national security organizations had no idea that this was going to happen? And it was just an accidental oversight that they kept the magnitude of the event and information from those who needed to know?

You are dodging. . . it is obvious here. Either the government was in on a well coordinated false flag, or there is no planned orchestrated events.
Oh, you're a conspiracy theory whackadoodle. You've been watching too many Mel Gibson movies. "Deep State"....RATFLMAO.... as if...
Aren't the government and Trump one and the same? You know it happened before Biden came into office. You do know that, right?

And ARE YOU telling me that the NSA, FBI, DNI and all the other national security organizations had no idea that this was going to happen? And it was just an accidental oversight that they kept the magnitude of the event and information from those who needed to know?

When it comes to the magnitude? Most likely. I don't think there was any collusion at all.
Who needed to know about the magnitude of the event? Do you know how many people would have to know and keep a secret about this?
That is the issue with you conspiracy theory whackadoodles. You think it is easy to keep a lid on conspiracies. It's not. Too many people talk.

Forum List

Back